What's Her Problem?

Potector and Protectee

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I believed in his words. I can see in his eyes that he meant every words that he had said to me. What I don't understand is that why his superiors want to kill me. I mean, what's the point of appointing a Guardian to me if they want me dead?

 

"Krystal, wake up!" I heard his voice and a loud knock on my door.

 

I get my extra pillow and use it to cover my ears. Since we came home very late, I feel lazy to get up at this early for class today.

 

"Krystal!" his voice is louder this time.

 

'Ignore him, Soojung!' I said to myself.

 

I like our situation now. He can never invade my room anymore unlike before. I curved a smile when finally he gave up. I shuffled in my bed and find the most comfortable position before I go back to sleep. After a while, someone is shaking my body and is waking me up.

 

"Yah! Wake up! We still have exams today!" Amber said with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

I abruptly get up when I heard what he said. I totally forgot that we still have exams today.

 

Holy sh...." I paused. I looked at him and he is looking at me with furrowed brows.

 

 

"Aish, you obviously forgot about it."he said when I hurriedly goes my way in the bathroom.

 

I took a quick shower, brush my teeth and fixed myself. When I got out from my room, Amber is already waiting for me in the living room. I raised my brows when I saw him holding a cup of coffee and one pack of sandwich.

 

"Breakfast." he said as he handed me those and took the book that I'm holding.

 

I was completely surprised of what he did. I think having him as a human is way more better than having him as  an angel.

 

"Yah,hurry up." he said when he looked back at me in the doorway.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal's friends greeted us when we meet them on our way into our class. Jiyoung and Hara are cheerful as usual this morning. I greeted them with a smile. Krystal did greeted them in the same manner.

 

"Kai might get jealous if he always sees you together." Jiyoung spoke.

 

"We are not intimate with each other so there is nothing he has to be jealous about."I said to them and they both laugh.

 

"Being intimate has nothing to do with that either." Hara said and giggled.

 

I don't understand at all. I am just like Krystal's personal bodyguard. Humans really love to give malice to others.

 

"Stop saying that you two."Krystal scolded and glared at them. "He might get the wrong idea."she continued as she glance on me.

 

I raised my brows at her. Hara clings to me which  caught my attention.

 

"Let's get moving, our exam is about to start." she said as she dragged me with her.

 

I took a seat on the back of the room. Krystal sits near her friends. Other students slowly filled the empty seats. I open my notes to have a quick review while waiting for our exam to begin. Other students were buzzing around and the suddenly stop.

 

“Much better.” I mumbled as I glued my eyes on the page of my notes that I’m reading.

 

“Ahem!”

 

I heard someone cleared . I lifted up my head and saw this good looking girl. She is flashing her friendly smile on me and I did the same.

 

“I haven’t seen you before. Are you new here?” she asked me.

 

“Yeah.” I shortly replied. I can feel the eyes of my classmates on us so I roam my eyes around. They were indeed looking at us.

 

“I see.”she spoke which brought my attention back at her. “Uhm, do you mind if I share notes with you? I forgot to bring mine.”she said timidly.

 

“Oh okay.” I replied to her.

 

“Thank you!” she said happily and gave me a quick hug.

 

I can see and feel that the gaze turned into glares when she did that. It made me wonder who she is because it seems that she is valued in this class or somehow ‘precious’. She sat down beside me and I handed her my notes. Our professor came in and everyone settled down on their seats. The girl who is seated beside me gave my notes back at me.

 

“Hey, do you have a girlfriend?”she suddenly asked which made me scoffed.

 

“None.” I replied to her.

 

“Great!”she exclaimed happily and it got me confused. “It means that nobody will get mad if I did this to you.”she continued with a sly smile.

 

“Did what?” I asked.

 

“This.”she spoke and then lean closer to me and kissed me on my cheek.

 

I got stunned of what she did. She curved a sweet smile when she pulled back. I watch her got up from the seat.

 

“Let’s eat lunch together today, Amber. I will wait for you in the cafeteria.” she said to me with a gentle smile. She walked her way back to her original place. “Oh, my name is Hyuna by the way.” She introduced herself when she turn around halfway and wink at me.

 

I curved a smile on her in response. I was taken aback when my I saw Krystal looking at me fiercely. She then rolled her eyes and look in front.

 

“What’s her problem?” I mumbled.