Last Word

Potector and Protectee

AMBER’s POV

 

Yeah, I am still alive and kicking but not for long. My life was extended for a short time, this is my last wish. I ask the Higher-ups if I could visit the earth again, the place that I was once hated. I want to see her, to see Krystal for the last time. Before I completely disappear, I want to see her even if she forgot about me. I feel happy seeing her again even if it is inside the bar. I start to play the piano and everyone stay silent.

 

In the end, we will eventually pass each other
Leaving behind the memories we will forget each other
Holding on to the pain your love left me
How will I be able to endure my grief?

Every day the bitter thoughts comes in
Falling in love with you was death 
and I did not regret the decision
When thinking about it, makes me want to go crazy

Whenever i'm missing you, if i can't take it anymore
Just this once, 
I will Cry as if nobody is around
Please don’t forget. Please don’t forget.
I am on/by your side

I love you, can you hear it?


Even though you can’t be by my side, 
this isn’t goodbye
Because the path you choose 
will make us meet again.


Whenever i'm missing you, 
if i can't take it anymore
just this once
I will Cry as if nobody is around

Please don’t forget. Please don’t forget.

I am on/by your side
I love you, can you hear it?
I will wait for you forever

Even if you have forgotten me~


Because of love, I will love you
Your tears, your loneliness, 
I will take them with me
Please don’t cry anymore

Even if the world makes you grief

I love you, can you hear it?

 

After singing that song, I look at her for the last time. I notice that her expression was changed. She looked really sad. I think my song had touched her. I want to approached her or at least talk to her but then, I shake off that idea in my head when I heard Chief’s voice.

 

‘Yiyun, go out there quick.’ I heard Chief’s voice.

 

‘Alright.’ I answered him. I think I am about to disappear.

 

‘Hurry!’ He said to me.

 

‘Geez, alright. I’m going!’ I replied to him. Why is he rushing me?

 

I bowed to the crowd who are clapping their hands and then head to the exit on the back door.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

When I finally remembered who he is, I feel happy. But I got confused at the same time. I know that Amber disappeared right before my eyes when I last see him. So I began to doubt if that guy is really Amber or he is just a human who looks exactly like him. When I heard the song that he played, I can’t help it but to cry. I cried out of happiness because I confirmed that it is really him.

 

“Krystal, where are you going?” I heard Hara asked when I rushed my way after him.

 

I did not stop in my trance. I don’t know why he just left like that. When I got out of the back door, I quickly search for him.

 

“Yah!” I yelled at the guy who is facing his back on me.

 

He stopped on his trance and I thought he would turn around and face me but he didn’t. I marched near him, holding my tears not to fall down on my cheeks.

 

“Where are you going? Aren’t you supposed to stay in my side all the time?”I continued.

 

I waited for him to answer me but he just stood there. He just kept silent and didn’t utter any word. It pains me. It pains me that he is not talking to me neither look at me.

 

“Why are you being like that?” I asked him again with my voice began to cracked. My tears start to fall from eyes and I began to sob.

 

I buried my face between my hands and I heard him released a deep sigh.

 

“You were supposed to forget me, Krys.” He said to me. “Your memories of me had already been erased.”he stated.

 

I heard footsteps and then a pair of hands wrapped around my body. I embraced him. I know that he did not appear as a human. I can feel it in his presence that he is still an angel.

 

“Saranghae.” I whispered to him.

 

I heard him hum in response. I pulled from my hug and looked at him. I look deeply in his eyes. I want to see his reaction when I say to him those words once again.

 

“Saranghae.” I spoked.

 

He looked back at me then he curved a smile. I don’t know what that smile means. I was hoping for him to say the same word to me but I only got disappointed at the end.

 

“I’m happy to know that, Krys. I really am! If you really love me, can you promise one thing for me?”he stated which made me furrowed my brows.

 

“Why do you sound like you are leaving again?” I replied to him.

 

“I am and I am not coming back anymore.” He answered which saddened me. “Please, promise me.”

 

“That you will forget me and you will live your life with full of happiness. Of course in the rightful ways.” He answered.

 

“I can only promise you the second one.” I replied to him as I looked away and take a few stepped back. “I won’t allow you to erase my memory of you anymore.”

 

He my cheek and I feel the warmth of his hand. I meet his eyes and he is looking at me with sadness in them. He step forward and plant a kiss on my forehead.

 

“Saranghae.”

 

With that last word of him, he disappeared. It felt like everything was just a dream. I dropped on the ground and I cried and cried. Oppa came and he hugged me. He keep on asking me what happened. The rest of my friends followed.