You Have to Do It

Potector and Protectee

AMBER’s POV

 

I had no choice but to drag Kai in it. I know he is the only one I can count on this time. I need his help to save Krystal. I won’t be able to hurt the human that Magnus is possessing. Higher ups won’t turn me into a human again, they won’t allow me to interfere.

 

“What are you?” Kai asked with furrowed brows.

 

“It doesn’t matter what I am or who I am. Krystal needs our help.” I answered him.

 

“What are you talking about?”he asked me.

 

“She’s inside that house, if we don’t hurry up, she will die.” I replied to him.

 

I got surprised when Kai suddenly grabbed my shirt and I can see the anger in his eyes. I didn’t know that this guy is a short-tempered one.

 

“What did you do to her?”he asked me with stern voice and gritted his teeth.

 

“You better keep your filthy hands off me, human.” I said to him as I looked at him sternly.

 

I looked back at him straight in his eyes. I know we should not waste our time talking now. He slowly let go of me when I think he got intimidated by my look.

 

“Let’s go.” I said to him.

 

We enter the gate. We run our way into the doorstep but before we can reach there, Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin and Key suddenly appear and block our way. I summon my weapon because I know they are here to stop us.

 

“Relax Yun, we are not here to stop you.” Minho said and scoffed.

 

“We decided to help you.” Taemin followed.

 

“But you guys will be in trouble too.” I said to them.

 

“Pfft! We don’t mind. We love to fight demons.” Jonghyun stated with a big grin.

 

“We will back you up. Just save your Protectee.”Key spoke. I nodded my head and understanding and flashed my smile.

 

“Where is Onew?” I asked them.

 

“He is inside, he was captured by Magnus allies.” Minho answered me.

 

“What about Quian?” I questioned again.

 

“She’s already inside.” Jonghyun answered.

 

KAI’s POV

 

I just stood here, totally confused of what is happening. I don’t know what Amber really is but I am sure that he is not a human being. My eyes widened when I saw a flaming sword who just appear in his right hand when those four guys appear. They are obviously not humans either. I don’t know who this Quian is but hearing that person’s name made Amber changed his expression.

 

“We need to hurry Kai. Follow me!” Amber spoke and dashed toward the main door.

 

I just followed what he said. I can feel that Krystal is in trouble and I know that what Amber said to me is true. I can feel that Krystal’s life is at risk now. I can see how worried he is, I think he is more worried than me. It made me wonder if this guy had feelings for my girlfriend.

 

“We are you going goodies?” One guy asked who meet us when we entered the house. He got this devious smile.

 

I got slightly frightened when we saw some deformed beings crawl on the walls. I think they are undead and they surrounded us.

 

“Stay calm, Kai.” Amber said with his firm stern voice. Hearing the tone of his voice made me to just obey him.

 

“It’s good to see you again, Eros.” The guy named Key spoke.

 

“It’s been a while, Kibum.” The other guy replied.

 

“Yun, we will deal with them. You guys go and find Krystal Jung.” Key said to us and Amber nodded his head.

 

Amber motioned me to follow him. When Eros tried to stop us from leaving, Key fought him. Amber just slashed those undead who blocked our way and they just turned into ashes and disappeared. I keep my distance close to him because I am sure that it is the safest place for me, near him.

 

“Wear that.”He said to me when we spotted Krystal from afar.

 

“What is this for?” I asked him after I took the bracelet from his hand.

 

“It will keep you safe and prevent demons from possessing you.”he explained to me. I quickly put it on my hand. “Now listen to me Kai, I want you to stay focus.”

 

“Okay.” I answered him shortly.

 

“I want you to be alert all the time. I will toss to you my sword and use it to struck the guy who is standing next to Krystal.” He told me.

 

I furrowed my brows about that. I looked at the guy who is with Krystal and realized that it is Suho-hyung.

 

“Are you telling me to kill her brother?!” I asked him in disbelief.

 

“No, I want you to kill the being who is possessing him. If I do that myself, I will kill both of them.” Amber said to me.

 

“I don’t think I can do it, Amber.” I replied to him.

 

“Not doing it is not an option Kai. You have to do it!” Amber remarked.