Confused

Potector and Protectee

KRYSTAL's POV

 

My eyebrows raised when Hyuna approached Amber. I think like other guys in my class, he got mesmerized in her beauty too. I admit Hyuna belongs to the category what men consider hot and y.

 

"I think Amber is Hyuna's type." Kai whispered to Sehun and Luhan.

 

"Yeah, I think his charm has strong effect to hot girls." Sehun answered and scoffed.

 

"I should ask what his secret is."Luhan said jokingly and chuckled.

 

 "At least he didn't manage to get my Krystal's attention." Kai said and he grinned when I turn to him. I curved a smile in response to him.

 

I find it kinda hard to answer our exam in this subject. I lifted up my head when Amber walk in front to pass his paper. Well, human's IQ is nothing compared to someone like him. Hyuna followed and she exit the door right after Amber. My neurons were activated and I fill my test papers with my answers. I quickly pass my paper and went outside. I spotted him talking with Hyuna who is acting cutely in front of him. I rolled my eyes seeing them and just decided to head for my next class.

 

"Why did you left your GIRLfriend behind?" I asked him when he walked beside me.

 

"There's no reason for me to hang longer around her." he replied.

 

"You just agreed to have lunch with her." I spoke and from the corner of my eyes I saw him turn his head to me.

 

"I didn't agree to it."he said which made me look at him. "You know that I should keep my distance close to you all the time."he continued.

 

"She must got disappointed about that." I commented after I looked away.

 

"It can't be help. You're my first priority." he replied casually which made me curved a smile. “I thought you will still wait for Kai and your friends until they finished the exam.”

 

I stop on my trance when I heard what he said. I forgot about that. I grab my phone to informed Kai that I’m going ahead of them in our next class. I let out a deep sigh after I put back my phone in my pocket.

 

“So I was right but you forgot about it.” He said and scoffed.

 

“Oh shut up.” I replied and rolled my eyes on him.

 

I walked ahead of him and he is just trailing behind me this time. If he is a bodyguard, he is definitely doing his job well. We reached our assigned room and he sat at the back. I sat in the middle and it is still quiet. It is too quiet and I feel kinda bored. I am not in the mood to review for our exam. I looked behind to check on Amber but I think he is sleeping because he is closing his eyes.

 

“Get down!” he exclaimed when he suddenly opened his eyes and dash toward me.

 

I got stunned on how fast it happened. When Amber pushed me down on the floor, our glass windows were suddenly shattered. It seems like a very strong force from the outside had smashed it. Amber is covering me. He got cuts on his arms and right cheek because of the broken glasses. I admit I got scared and I can’t barely move my body because of shocked.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked me sounding worried.

 

“I-I’m fine.”I replied to him after I managed to calm down myself. He supported me to stand up again.

 

“Show yourself!” Amber exclaimed sternly as he looked around. He wrapped his right hand around me so I somehow feel secured.

 

Our attention was shifted to these two girls who suddenly appeared floating in the air. They enter the room through the window.

 

“Jinri? Sunyoung?” Amber called them with furrowed brows.

 

They talk in language which I don’t understand. I don’t know what kind of language they are using. I noticed the changed of Amber’s facial expression in the middle of their conversation. I think they are arguing over something. The two girls are looking at him with concerned eyes.

 

“I’m sorry Yiyun, but we have our orders.” The only words they said that I fully understand.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I got totally surprised when I saw the dual Angel of Death Sulli and Luna. They informed me what the Higher-ups had been decided. They were sent here in earth to kill Krystal. They intend to kill her as soon as possible. I can’t accept what they had decided. It is neither fair nor just to her.

 

“No! I can’t let you touch her! I still have six days left!” I protested.

 

“If we wait for six days, those Hellians will never stop from coming here. Once she conceived Magnus child, others will start to corrupt mankind’s bloodline.” Sunyoung said to me.

 

“The longer we wait, the more the situation becomes complicated.” Jinri spoke.

 

“Is it the only solution? To take away her life?”I asked them frantically. “You know that she still got a lot of numbers of days left to live. It is not right to take it away from her.” I continued.

 

“But the Higher-ups had already decided, Yiyun. We can’t break their orders.” Sunyoung stated.

 

“No matter how wrong it may seem, you have still have to do it. Especially, if it is the only right thing to do.” Jinri spoke.

 

“Don’t do anything for her anymore, Yiyun. It’s because if you do, you will be chastised.” Sunyoung warned me.

 

They are both looking at me with concerned eyes. I let out a deep sigh and turn to look at Krystal. She looked puzzled and I guess it’s because she doesn’t understand what we were talking about. I turn my gaze back at Jinri and Sunyoung. They are looking at me with concerned eyes.

 

“I hope you haven’t forgotten your oath as an angel.” Jinri said with worried tone of voice.

 

“I haven’t.” I answered weakly as I broke our eye contact.

 

“Then in the next accident, you should let her die.” Sunyoung said before they both disappear.

 

I felt my chest slowly becomes heavy when I heard what Sunyoung had said. I slowly let go of Krystal when the commotion started to arise. Knowing that she is going to die and deciding not to do something about it is also like killing her.

 

“Kai!” I called Kai when I spotted him among the crowd.

 

“Yeah?” he answered.

 

“Stay on Krystal’s side from now on and don’t ever let her out of your site.” I told him and I think he got puzzled of what I said.

 

 I curved a small smile on him and patted his back before I walked away. That is the least I can do for her. I stopped on my pace when suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist. I turn my head to see who it is and I met Krystal's full of fear pair of eyes.

 

"Where are you going?Are you going to just leave me behind?" she asked frantically with worried voice. "I-I will treat your wounds for  you." she continued and dragged me to the infirmary.

 

Am I really going to just let her die? Is it righteous to do that to her? I don't know what do do anymore. I'm confused!