Wow

So I Met This Crazy Guy called Onew!

 

I tried to scream, but his lips were pressed into mine. I struggled in his hold but he was just so strong. I tried to push him away, but that only seemed to make him come closer every time.

We stood there for a minute, me trying to get away and yell, and he keeping me in place and shutting me up with very little effort. What did this guy want? What on earth was he doing in my room! He was some kind of ert, looking for an opportunity to jump me... and... and...?

 

"Mmmph!" my voice was all muffled. He wouldnt move his lips away.

After a while, I stopped struggling and just stood there in his grip. I could feel his heartbeat.. it was calm now, as opposed to fast when I'd initially been pinned to the wall.

Silently, he moved his lips away from me and looked away. What was happening? Both our breathing had calmed down by now, but I was still confused. He let my hands go and walked across the room, adjusting his jacket. He looked slightly red. He looked... shy. And embaressed. He even fell over things kept on the floor. What kind of was this?  He reached for the door, and I thought he was going to leave. I thought he had given whatever erted plan he had in mind. But he turned around and looked at me, all red. I was pretty red too. A glazed look came across his face. He walked back towards me, determination written all over his face. What the - ?

Wow. This is amazing. He had come right back to the place he was in a few moments ago. He entertwined his fingers through mine. Okay, so...?  I didnt move, I knew it was pretty futile to move away from a guy so strong anyway. Damn,this guy,  he wasnt crazy tall, but he was crazy strong.

My eyes widened as I saw him coming closer to me. Slowly, he leaned in and suddenly my bottom lip.  I gasped with surprise. He seemed surprised too, but then he took the chance and entered his tongue into my mouth. Huh? I tried to fight his tongue with mine, but somehow it ended up feeling more like I was kissing him!

"Wow.. you like me?" he asked, pulling away, his breathing heavy. He did think I was kissing him back! Omg!

"What? No I was-"

Suddenly he looked at his watch. " I have to go" he said  quietly. He looked... flushed and red. Embaressed.  Before I could say another word, he walked out the front door.

"Goodbye" he said as he left.

 

Readers who comment are awesome! Be one of them!

Subscribe please !