Welcome To Seoul!

So I Met This Crazy Guy called Onew!

I was still smelling of ketchup and fries as Nicole pulled into the parking lot of my new home - the SNU Dorm.

It looked.. picturesque. The dorm was in a huge building surrounded by loads of greenery. I looked up and counted the number of floors in the building... 13. Thats a nice number of floor to have, I thought. After all, I was born on 13th december. So I've always considered 13 as a lucky number, despite the rest of the world, which calls 13 so unlucky.. hell,sometimes offices dont even have the room number 13 sometimes because they deem it unclucky. Poof, what nonsense I always say!

Nicole helped me carry my bags to our dorm room. Room number B-503. Suddenly Nicole's phone beeped. She took it out and smiled as she read a text message. Giving me a mischevious wink, she said "I'll be back in a while".

And then she ran off somewhere before I could say a word. "uhh.. sure" I said, though obviously nobody heard me because she'd already disappeared into the horizon. She must have been a champ runner in school, I thought.

I opened the room with my set of keys. "My room atlast!" I squeaked happily as I walked in. I stopped in my tracks as I saw a strange figure huddled in a corner of the room, near what I presumed was my bed.

It was trying to hide or something, I was pretty sure. Do my dormmates play Hide and Seek? No, it cant be.. Not like this..

This figure seemed to be... shaking. In fear or something. "Excuse me?" i said softly and moved towards the figure. The figure didnt respond. "Excuse me?" I said a bit louder. This figure was still trying to hide or something, despite me trying to talk to it. I lost my patience. "Excuse ME!" I shouted angrily. The figure looked up. I saw it's eyes and I knew I had seen them before. I also knew where I had seen them.

There in my room, for some unknown reason, that chicken freak was huddled like a pussycat. "What the -?" I said, but before I could even complete my sentence, the guy jumped at me and pinned me to the wall.

"Aaaah!" I screamed, when suddenly my scream was shut off by his lips pressing into mine. 

Readers who comment are awesome! Be one of them!

Subscribe please !