chapter 1

So I Met This Crazy Guy called Onew!

 

*Beep.. Beep.. Beep* the alarm clock sang to me at 6 in the morning... No, I dont wanna wake up.. 5 more minutes!

My mom threw the blanket away from my body leaving me shivering slightly on the bed.. Hmmph Women! I thought, very much ignoring the fact that I myself am one. Who cares about those little details...

Usually I woke up all lazy as I really didnt have much to do these days...My exams were over and I had a lot of free time.. Usually my mom just let me sleep in.. But I think today she was in the mood to shove me off the bed, and I knew better than to test her patience. I got up and let out a big yawn.

You see, my mom is pretty worried about me. I'm moving to a new country today, and she's worried sick. Will I be okay? Will I eat well? What if something goes wrong? Truthfully nobody really knows, but you cant give up before you try! Honestly though, I dont blame my mom.. She's so caring and thoughtful by nature... Worrying just comes naturally to her..

Sometimes moving to another country just seems like a dream. Its been my dream for so long, its weird that its become a reality now.

I wash up and go down for breakfast... My mom's made me eggs and some nice tea to start off the day. Usually we talk alot, but today we seem to have run out of words to say.. I feel like telling her how much I'll miss her.. but I feel like that would only make her choke up more at the end of the day. I like to avoid tears as much as possible..

"Good morning princess!" my mom said as I sat down at the dining table. I smiled at her. Aww, I love being called that! Gonna miss you mom. I'll always be your princess..

"I hope your Korean's good enough to talk on a daily basis." my mom said, worried as usual.

"No mom.. forgot it all!" I said pouting. She slapped me on my arm.

"Dont worry mom. I'm gonna be fine!" I laughed. I wasnt a 100 percent sure of that, but atleast it made my mom feel better. She smiled and hugged me.

"I'll miss you ________." She said sweetly.

"I'll miss you so much mom." I said, hugging her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONEW

"Wake up!" someone kicked my blanket off roughly. I groaned and turned around.  5 more minutes.. Common thats all.

"Hyung, we're late!" Key called from somewhere. No we're not. We're never late, thats just your way of waking me up!

Suddenly something grabbed my legs from the bed. Then something else grabbed my hands. I dont care, I'm not waking up!


Then I was lifted, and the next thing I knew I was lying down on the cold hard floor, I presume in the living room.  They do NOT treat me like I am the oldest around here.

Finally, after shivering for 5 minutes on the floor, I decided to actually open my eyes and look around. Everyone was hurrying, scurrying around.

I slowly stood up and took a good look. Taemin was standing at a corner of the room, looking slightly red. I went over. "Taemin.. whats going on?" Taemin looked all panic stricken and said, "Hyung, we're late for the music video shooting!" I looked at the clock on the wall.. Oh , they weren't making it up this time.. We ARE late. OH . And I know what that means. Manager hyung wont give me chicken. My life is screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!  This just the beginning and things'll get pretty interesting soon.. Hope you guys liked it!

Readers who comment are awesome! Be one of them!

Subscribe please !