chapter 12

So I Met This Crazy Guy called Onew!

"We cant all go in!" Onew cried exasperated.

"Well of course we cant!" Jonghyun said smiling. "Taemin's too young. He aint coming with us."

Thats not what I meant, Onew face palmed himself.

Taemin smiled. "I dont like adult stuff anyway!" he said. I hope they actually buy that... he thought to himself a bit nervously.

Luckily Key smiled at him and patted his head. "Awww he's such a good baby!" he squeazed Taemin's cheeks. Aha! ers.. Taemin thought to himself and smiled innocently. Everybody seemed to have bought into his sit-in-the-car story.

"Why do you guys wanna come with me anyway?" Onew pouted."I'm not a serial killer.. I'm not going to harm her!"

Key chuckled. "We're not protecting her from you. We're protecting YOU from HER." He snickered. "Without us, you might get your kicked.."

"Haha. Very funny." Onew scowled. I really really REALLY want alone time without thinking about you guys leering at the girl behind my back..

"We have to come!" Jonghyun said matter of factly."We're you're friends.." .. and maybe if she's not into you, she'll be into me...

"Exactly!" Minho said, rolling his eyes. "We're your friends. Its our duty to invade into your personal life.."

Key suddenly smiled evilly as an idea struck him."And anyway Onew baby... we're coming.. or else.. I'll tell them what you did last year.."

Onew's eyes widened beyond belief. Jonghyun immediately sat up straight. "What did he do?? What did he do??"

Minho's mouth stretched into a wide smile. "Hah! He did something?" He looked at Onew, who was red beyond belief.

"Yes," Key began spilling the beans, "Last summer, he went t-"

"ALRIGHT!" Onew shouted. "Come inside with me. Just dont tell them!"

Key laughed like a maniac. "I thought so."

 "So.. how do we stop all of us from being recognized?" Onew pouted. Being run down by these girls once was enough. I dont know If I'd survive a second time..

"What second time?" Minho asked.

Oh, I said that out loud? "Uhhhh..."

"You've been run down by these girls before?"

"Today morning.." Onew mumbled shyly. "It was like ..they were all rapists.."

"Not in front of the kid!" Key shouted, closing Taemin's ears with his hands. Taemin looked up innocently with his large brown eyes. "What's , hyung?"

Key went into damage control. "He said rap, Taeminnie."

"But I heard ."

"Thats just the way he pronounces rap."

"Oh." Taemin turned to Onew and smiled. "Hyung you need to  improve your pronounciation!"

"No, no Taeminie." Onew smiled evilly." is just another name for rap, actually."

"Oh really? I didnt know that."

"Well now you know." Wow this kid buys anything..

"Oh, then Key is the main of our group."

"What!" key cried. Jonghyun and Minho burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter. Onew smiled. Thats what you get for blackmailing the Leader of SHINee..

Taemin seemed to be overjoyed at seeing people laugh because of him. I must be doing something right.. he thought to himself with pride. He beamed and pointed at Minho. "Minho hyung's a too!"

The laughter coming from Minho's mouth slowly faded. He glared at everyone and smacked Onew on the head. "Not funny."

"I'm a funny guy!" Taemin cheered for himself happily.

"So.. I guess we just put on our caps and go in.. hope people dont recognize us, and scoot if people do!" Minho said, trying to change the topic from his adventures. Onew stamped his feet on the ground in silent protest. I dont want you people coming.. But really what choice do I have...

"Yeh, yeh.." Key replied to Minho as he passed everyone except Taemin a cap. "You stay inside, okay Taeminnie?"

Taemin smiled his most innocent smile."Of course hyung."

"So, lets go then.." Minho said, feeling a bit bored. They left Taemin in the car and walked across the road. "In we go!" Key said cheerfully as they entered the building.

Loud music could be heard at the end of the hall way. As they walked towards the music, Onew couldnt help but feel panicked. What do I SAY to the girl? How do I even begin to approach her? Do I beg for forgiveness for kissing her?.. But she enjoyed the kiss though..  Or then again should I pretend like it never happened..  Onew's palms began sweating. I havent thought of anything...

"Hope your friend doesnt like you!" Jonghyun teased. "So that she likes me!"

Onew growled at Jonghyun. "I dont care what I do, Jongy. But I assure you, that girl is mine."

Jonghyun just shrugged lightheartedly. "We'll just see if she's even up to my standard!" he said cockily as they entered the party venue.

"Wow, its hot in here!" Key said.

"So many pretty girls!" Jonghyun cried, checking out the gaggle of girls everywhere. She's a 7... oooh, there's a 9... that one, just a 5... Oh but THAT one.. 9.5..

Aaaaaaaaand... Jonghyun is doing what he does best! Minho thought to himself. He gazed at Jonghyun making his moves on the ladies.

"Hello baby.." Jonghyun said seductively, approaching a blonde girl standing nearby. He bit his lower lip ily. "I am the man of your dreams.."

"More like he's your worst nightmare." Key approached from behind. The girl looked Jonghyun up and down and left the area.

"Man!" Jonghyun whined. "I am fisherman and that was my fish you lost me!" he glared at Key angrily. He smirked, "You angry I get the girls and you dont?"

Key scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I just dont like the way you treat girls like property.. They have hearts!" he nagged. "Every girl is someone's mother, someone's sister -"

"Yes but she's not my sister!" Jonghyun smiled cheekily. The argument between them went on..

Onew meanwhile looked around the room for the girl.. It was a pretty large room, to be honest, with loads of people. Loads of girls, Onew thought. But he thought of the one he wanted and smiled. After chicken, she's God's next best gift to me..

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

__________ looked around the room, bobbing her head to the music. Oh, this was a good night!

She was looking good, feeling fly and being randomly chatted up by guys who had taken interest in her. She found all of them interesting in their own ways. Some were good at talking.. Some were really handsome.. some were both..

"So.. what you thinking about?" Abdul came up behind her, getting her her fourth drink of mango juice. He smiled the most handsome smile and handed her her cup.

"Thanks!" ______ smiled. "I think I like Korea."

"Hah.. Us Canadians like any place!" Abdul said, smiling brightly like a child.

"Do you wanna dance?" he asked, smiling.

"Sure!" she laughed, grabbing his hand and taking him to the centre of the dance floor.

 

@ForeverInLove : me <3 sweets too... nothing like sugar to make u happy :P

@lynnsiow : hey glad u liked d last chapter !  <3

@-Onyuu : here ya go !

@theclumsywitch : glad u liked it! r u clumsy in real life btw? like Onew?

Readers who comment are awesome! Be one of them!

Subscribe please !