Taeyeon & EXO

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

Joonmyun hung up the phone once he told Kyungsoo about Taeyeon. He know that the boy will swoop down to his house in a minutes. Taeyeon tears were still slipping down, so Joonmyun wiped it away with his thumb, examining the girl.

 

"What makes her all worn out, sprained her ankle and cry at the same time in this late night?" Joonmyun wonder as he replaced the now warm towel on her forehead.

 

'DING DONG!' his doorbells ring. Joonmyun smiles, knowing that it must Kyungsoo. He headed to the door and open it. Kyungsoo was in his coat, and his casual attire as he stood there looking at Joonmyun. "You even changed.." Joonmyun claimed. "Not entirely, I'm in my pajamas pant. Let me in hyung, its cold out here." he was shivering, so Joonmyun let him in.

 

"You said that shes here. How exactly that she suddenly ended up in your house?" Kyungsoo look at the older boy with his eyes sometime look around for the girl.

 

"Upstairs Kyung. In my room." and Joonmyun sees that in his friend's eyes.

 

-----------

 

Kyungsoo went upstairs with Joonmyun, as Kyungsoo pushed Joonmyun bedroom door, he sees Taeyeon lying down on his bed. She was sweating, a cold wet towel was applied on her forehead, and with a bandage wrapped around her ankle.

 

He look at his hyung, he looks worried. "I found her by the park earlier this night. She was running while limping, when suddenly she faints infront of me, thank god I was there to catch her." he explained as he headed towards her. Kyungsoo follows, eyes full of concerned.

 

Taeyeon stirred in her sleeps, as she whimpered and mumbles some incoherent words. They both stood beside the bed, but Kyungsoo kneel down to look at her much more details.

 

"Kyungsoo, changed the towel." he said, ordering the boy to changed the towel on her forehead. He grab the towel and took another one that was already soaked into the water, squeezing it then apply back on her forehead. He her hair gently not to wake the girl up.

 

Joonmyun watches as he slowly smile, "Its funny that you willingly come to my house so early just to see how she's doing. You do fall in love with her, is it Kyungsoo?" Joonmyun questioned, wiping the sweats from her neck. Kyungsoo chocked, looking at his hyung with that big eyes of his.

 

"L-love? In love?" stammering with the words. Never did Kyungsoo thought that this is love, which is rising and blooming in him. He just don't realize that.

 

----------

 

Skipping the night, its already morning with the sun rises and light up the city. Taeyeon flutter her eyes, before she completely open her eyes wide. Scanning the place, she look all around.

 

The towel was still rested on her forehead, but Taeyeon took it and put it beside her. She groans when she felt throbbing pains on her lower limbs.

 

Taeyeon sees that her ankle was wrapped with bandage and is elevated with a pillow. She was lost about it, and questioned herself on who help her and where could she be right now.

 

The clock besides her was now shows 1038 am, but she was calm about it still she scanned around. 'This is not my room..And it smells of men scent here.' she thinks. The room was neat and tidy, everything was in place and it looks so calm and comfy. Taeyeon wonder, suddenly a groaning sound was heard in the room, she snapped.

 

Eyes wildly search for what is making that groan and when she founds the sources of it she stiffen. 2 figures was lying, with one on the couch and another on the floor, covered with the blankets.

 

The one on the couch rolled to his other when he falls to the ground, an 'Ooff' sound echoed. Taeyeon holds her laughter, with folding her lips inwards, holding back the laugh.

 

Kyungsoo groaned in pain by falling off the couch. He sit up on the floor, rubbing his head. Eyes were sleepy, he look over on Taeyeon.

 

He sees Taeyeon sitting up on the bed looking at him, he blinks.

 

Slowly his eyes widen, "You're awake!" he shouted, standing and heading towards her. Joonmyun cracks his eyes to see, when he sees them already wide awake he sit up from the floor.

 

Taeyeon hugged herself, with the blankets when Kyungsoo approached her. He sees her action and stops. "I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do anything to you. We've met....many times." he tries to convinced her, smiling gently at her.

 

-----------

 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes, she was still suspicious about this two but she do sees them often, and she definitely remember the red haired. The person in Le Blanc, the pastry chef. The one she meet at the charity event, the modelling runaway and more.

 

Kyungoo and Joonmyun stood infront of her, with the sleepy face of theirs. "Where am I, if I may ask? What did you do to me?" harshly Taeyeon asked the two. Her tone of voice was cold.

 

"You're in my house and we didn't do anything to you, but just tend to your injuries and health." Joonmyun explained, but Taeyeon was not convinced by his explaination. She an eyebrow. "Liar." she says it coldly. Eyes were glaring but not that bad. Kyungsoo thinks her glaring was soft even though she looks angry.

 

Joonmyun sigh, "Its true miss.. I found you by the park last night. You were running and suddenly faints before I could ask if you were okay. So I took you home since you have high fever. And I nursed you the whole night." he exclaimed, pointing at the towel, bowl, medicine and the bandages on the table.

 

She look at all those and her eyes soften. "My apologies then. I am not that friendly person when I see strangers." she stated, calm eyes looking at the two boys. Joonmyun smiles, "Its alright. If I were you, I would also think wrongly about someone you don't know. I agree on you about that."

 

-----------

 

Kyungsoo stood there silently, he just don't know what to say to her. Taeyeon and Joonmyun talks about the wrong expression that she had.

 

Then the silence between them broke with a grumbling sound of their stomach. The 3 of them look at each other. "Hungry?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

-----------

 

Joonmyun and Kyungsoo helped Taeyeon walked to the kitchen when they both finished cooking. Its her first time touching and was this close with men. She never had someone touch her waist, held her hands or even walk besides her.

 

They had to since Taeyeon sprained her ankle and she has difficulty in walking in her condition. Kyungsoo wrapped his arm around her waist, before he did that he ask permission to do so. Joonmyun hold her hand leading her to the kitchen.

 

While they walk towards the kitchen, the front door bells ring. They stops, "Joonmyun! We're coming in by ourselves!" both Joonmyun and Kyungsoo recognize the said voice. "Kris hyung?" Kyungsoo asked, looking at the older boy. Taeyeon was confused, she look at them both.

 

"Come on, we need to eat and you need to rest that leg of yours." they quicken their steps but before they entirely vanished into the kitchen, Kai dropped his phone, they glances over their shoulders. Kai was gaping, watching his 2 hyungs and a girl and that girl is the one she was afraid to be scolded off.

 

"Sehun found Kai standing there by the corridor like a robot, he poke the blonde boy the same age as him, "Kai, whats wrong with you? Why do you stare at.....them." when Sehun turn his face he paused, and also like Kai he stood frozen.

 

Kris, Xiumin, Chen and Lay came and look at their dongsaengs weirdly, "Dude...hello?" Chen waves his hand infront of them.

 

Kris and Xiumin turn and face Kyungsoo and Joonmyun. He was suprised to see Taeyeon there with them. "Yah!" he shouts.

 

----------

 

In the kitchen, now with them sitting by the dining table listened to Joonmyun's stories.

 

"So you're saying that she ran along the park and faints when you and her was closed to each other?" Kris asked, biting the chicken on his fork. Joonmyun nods his head. Taeyeon just listen to him, she herself didn't clearly remember what happen last night. She know that she ran away from home and walk along the park, running away from Yunho oppa when he calls and thats about it.

 

Kyungsoo drink the milk and continue eating his breakfast, in a mannered way. He sat besides Taeyeon, while she sat inbetween him and Joonmyun. She ate slowly since she was shy by being surrounded by them. This is also her first time.

 

"Why is it a young lady like yourself even stay out late night in the park?" suddenly Lay asked, looking at Taeyeon. She lifted head, looking at them one by one.

 

She placed her fork down, wiping with the napkin. "I ran away from home." she claimed, they gave her a shocked reaction when she says that.

 

Not believing someone like her would run away from home. "Why?" now Chen asked, curiousity was in tone when he asked. "Because of my grandparents and I don't wish to speak about it." she claimed calmly looking at them, with that straight face of her.

 

"Its your story anyway, so we don't even need to know what your grandparent had done to you." Kris claimed, looking away from her.

 

---------

 

Kyungsoo didn't open up his shop since it was Sunday, he hangs out with them and Taeyeon at Joonmyun's home.

 

He wanted to ask her name so badly that he didn't get the chance to speak to her personally. His friends seems to be friendly toward her and so does herself. Taeyeon speaks in a polite way to them.

 

"Can I know your name?" suddenly Kyungsoo just blurted it out loud, making all of them look at him. He slapped his mouth when he realized what he just said. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to ask that.."

 

"Taeyeon...Kim Taeyeon." she replied, as she gaze on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo blinks when she answered him. 'I should tell mine!'

 

"My name is Do Kyungsoo...Nice to meet you." he said, but he mentally slapped himself. 'What am I saying.. Nice to meet you? We've met many times and I just said that to her.' he argue to himself.

 

He heard her say 'ah', "Nice to meet you too, Do Kyungsoo." she said. Her expression was kind and gentle. "Then I'm Joonmyun..Kim Jonnmyun, you may call me Suho." then Joonmyun introduce himself.

 

"Oh Sehun...or just Sehun." he says it shyly.

 

"Kim Jongdae imnida...But call me Chen."he chuckles.

 

"Wu Yi Fan..but Kris is fine." just looking at her.

 

"Zhang Yixing imnida..I prefer myself as Lay." he bows.

 

"Jongin..Kim Jongin but call me Kai." smiling shyly, as he stand behind Xiumin.

 

"I'm Minseok..Kim Minseok but they call me Xiumin. Nice to meet you, Taeyeon shi." he said, smiling.

 

Taeyeon bows to them, "Ohh, nice meeting you." she was happy to know their name. It feels like she just made new friends, and Taeyeon like them. They're sweet, kind, friendly and easy to talk with even though she just get to know them for an hours.

 

-----------

 

Kyungsoo smiles to himself when he sees her talking and look comfortable around his friends. Even though she doesn't smile, she still shows that gentle, soft expression of her.

 

'She told me her name! Taeyeon...Taeyeon, its beautiful. And it suits her perfectly for her calm nature.' he claimed. He obviously look excited, happy when he finds out her name.

 

Taeyeon glance few time at Kyungsoo, wondering why he sat so far from her. But seeing him looking so happy, grinning widely makes her wanted to smile. And yes, he's cute.

 

-------------------

 

To be continued......

 

It looks boring to me... /sigh/

Sorry if it was, but this is the best one I could think off for them to get to know more khuakhuakhua..

Any typo just ignore it /grins and smiles/

Comments...

XOXO