Yeay, we talk!

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon flutter her eyes open and see a very different surrounding. She blinks, looking all around, confused with where she is right now. 'Gangnam....street?' she claimed. The place was full with all the trendy shops like how Gangnam street looks like.

 

She tried asking the people walking by the sidewalks but all of them passed through her, made her suprised. Even her touch was not sensible. She couldn't feel them. 'Whats happening here? Am I...dead?' she questioned herself. But as Taeyeon walk along the sidewalks, she look up on the big screen TV, the date was the day of that tragic day.

 

She stops, when a loud crashing sound was heard. Taeyeon starts to twitched, all the people there ran and scream to what just happen. Taeyeon could move from her spot, beads of sweats starts to form on her forehead. Her breathing became heavy and hard all of the sudden.

 

She felt a sharp pain of her chest. 'Help! Call the ambulance!' somebody shouts. It made Taeyeon even more anxious about it. 'Andwae..' she said, covering her ears. 'Andwae...' shutting her eyes, not wanting to see or hear anymore of the people there.

 

'Wake me up from this horror! Please! Get me out of here!" she shouts, tears starts to fall down.

 

It was that day, the day that she couldn't accept the most in her life.

 

-----------

 

In reality, one of the maiden who was awake heard the struggle from Taeyeon's room. She went in and see her mistress was sweating and crying. Some shouting was even audible. She starts to shake Taeyeon up. "Taeyeon shi? Young lady...wake up!" about 3-4 times of shaking her, Taeyeon snapped her eyes open and quickly sat up. Breathing heavily, as her tears keeps on sliding down her cheeks. Taeyeon look at her maiden, some other maids were also awake by her loud noises.

 

They came checking on her. "Miss, are you alright? Do you have nightmares?" the maiden which have been Taeyeon most trusted person wiped away the tears. Taeyeon just sobs and sobs, hugging the maiden. "The dream...I never wanted it to haunt me." she claimed, the maiden know of what she was saying and comfort her.

 

The rest of the maid came to comfort their young mistress too. Thank god her elders weren't here at the moment. They left 2 days ago for some work. Leaving Taeyeon and the servants of the Kim's.

 

-----------

 

The next day, Taeyeon hangs out with her friends. Yuri wishes to hang out at Le Blanc Caramel Cafe, since it has now officially became her no.1 favourite cafe in South Korea.

 

"Welcome!" they all greeted. Kyungsoo turn to see who came and suddenly smile when he sees her.

 

"5 please." said Yuri to Sehun. He shows them the table and gave the menu log. Kai pushed Sehun when he sees them or her enter the shop. Arguing with Sehun about serving them. He just don't want to make anymore mistake like last week.

 

Kyungsoo was delighted to see her, since last week she came only once and then she stops coming until today. So Kyungsoo kind of misses her, without him noticing.

 

Kris and Joonmyun came again today to help and noticed the blondish brown haired girl that Kyungsoo were staring at last week. "Kyungsoo's favourite girl is here~" Kris friend, wiggling his eyebrow to Kyungsoo. The boy pouts at his hyung.

 

Xiumin, Joonmyun and Chen chuckles. Sehun arrived afterwards with their orders. "Here. They all wants the same pastries and drinks." he claimed, as he straight away went to the cakes to sliced up the order from them.

 

----------

 

"Kyung...why don't you go and serve the food yourself to her." Joonmyun stated, as he offers the tray of 5 drinks to Kyungsoo. He look at him with his big eyes widen. "No way hyung. Pffttt, why should I serve that..urm." he just stops talking. As he thinks about it. 'Pabo, it could have been your luck to talk to her!' smacking himself.

 

Joonmyun just snicker, "You're just shy to even talk to her. Don't hide it from me, Kyungsoo. We know with the way you look at her even from last week." he claimed, colliding their shoulder together with Joonmyun wink at him.

 

'What? What is it that I'm hiding?' Kyungsoo questioned himself. Boy how sometime he could be very dense about his own feelings.

 

 

-----------

 

"Nae..nae." Hyoyeon calls her friends to leaned forward so she could whisper to each of them. "Have you notice those guys by the counter? They have been looking at us for quite some times." she said, glancing over the counter to where Kyungsoo, Chen, Xiumin, Kris, Joonmyun, Lay, Sehun and Kai were.

 

They all also glance over to check it out and turn back, "Yeah, I've noticed it too. Who do you think they are checking on?" suddenly Yuri sounded interested in them.

 

They look at her except for Taeyeon who just didn't care about it. But she sometime glance at Kyungsoo. She seems to took a small liking on that guy. Maybe because he's cute.

 

"Yah, are you that happy when they checking on us, Kwon Yuri?" Jessica who was somewhat not interested gave Yuri a  weird look.

 

Yuri laugh, "Oh come on. I can't deny my beauty. Besides, its our nature to have men drools on us." as she flipped her hair. "Oh don't with me, Yul.." said Jessica, rolling her eyes.

 

"You obviuosly gets that inside your head. Don't get full of yourself." Sunny claimed, making them laugh to Yuri, again except for Taeyeon. Jessica laugh so hard that she falls on Taeyeon's lap. While Yuri pouts, and stab her cakes. "You guys are such a meanie! Yah!" she shouts, but they keeps on laughing.

 

----------

 

Their loudness made Kyungsoo and his friends looking at them. They see Yuri smacking their heads, but they still laughs at her. Oh and they even make some more jokes on Yuri and laugh harder.

 

"They sure knows how to annoyed their friend huh?" claimed Lay, as he wiped his hand on the towels provided by the counter.

 

They nods, but somewhat Taeyeon was the only one who wasn't laughing or even smiling. That makes Kyungsoo think. And so does his friends.

 

"Yeah but why is that girl stay quiet while her friends were making jokes on that slightly darker skinned girl?" Kris questioned, eyeing Taeyeon.

 

"Maybe she thinks their jokes were old and not funny?" claimed Chen. Kris shrugs, "The only person is not funny and gave old jokes is you Chen. You always gave crappy jokes." after Kris said that, they laugh.

 

---------

 

"Can't you girls keep it down? You are giving others bad impression as a girl." they all stops when Taeyeon look at them with her poker face. "Sorry.." they said in unison. "I'm going to the washroom." wiping , Taeyeon stood.

 

She went to the counter to ask them, she sees them laughing like how her friends were seconds ago.

 

While Kyungsoo laugh in a polite way, he stops when he heard soft voice. "Excuse me.." said the voice.

 

They all stops, not realizing that Taeyeon stood there. Kyungsoo's heart starts to beat faster. "May I know where is the washroom located?" she asked, her eyes were looking at each of them but then stops when hers meet that big eyes again.

 

Lay nudged Kyungsoo's arm, signalling him to talk. They all did, looking at him, telling him to just go and lead her to the washroom.

 

"I-I'll show you the way.." he said, "Oh okay.."

 

"Right this way miss.." Kyungsoo shows her the way as he lead her to the washroom. He was stammering few times. "Thank you..." Taeyeon bows and enter the washroom. "You're welcome.."

 

----------

 

Kyungsoo cameback to the counter with some flushed face on him. They all smiles, "Woah woah...whats with the flushed face, Kyungsoo? Did something happen between you and her? Aigoo.." Kris teased, poking Kyungsoo's now flushed cheeks.

 

"Ani! Nothing happen. Maybe its was warm.." he lied, "Warm? Dude, you're a bad liar. The air condition is fine." said Xiumin, also poking and teasing him.

 

Kyungsoo was annoyed to his hyung and dongsaengs teasing him. "Ummm." but again, Taeyeon's voice stops them.

 

All looking at her, "The toilet paper is finished...the one by the sink." they all said 'ah' in unison. "We'll top it up soon. Thanks for the info miss. Enjoy your dessert.." Joonmyun bows with his eyesmiles. Taeyeon just nods and stole one more glance at Kyungsoo and their eyes met in a short moment before she went back to her seats.

 

Kyungsoo sees that and smile. He was happy to get to talk to her even though it just about asking direction.

 

----------

 

But Kyungsoo was asking himself why isn't she smiling or laughing?

 

'She didn't smile or laugh by their jokes. Strange...she always has that poker face on her. Oh and getting to talk to her with just few words is a a good progress. Maybe someday I could ask her name.' thinking about it makes Kyungsoo flustered

 

------------

 

To be continued.....

 

XOXO L.O.V.E

;3 :P :D :0 :) >___<  O w O

> wwww < xD

kukikukikukikukikukikuki

/just showing you my emoticons or feeling xDD/

Comments and upvote!

Thank you for supporting KyungTae! kekeke