Unexpected Meeting

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

Its weekend, Kyungsoo along with Lay and Sehun went groceries shopping, since its the weekend, the boys always met up at either one of their houses just to hangs out after the long weekdays busy with works.

 

After all the shoppings done, the 3 left to Joonmyun's house. Arriving at the place, Lay pressed the bell, and Joonmyun welcomed them. "Come in guys, sorry for asking you to buy the things." he apologized about the thing he asked Kyungsoo, Lay and Sehun has to do. Kyungsoo just smile as he placed the bags on the kitchen counter. "Its nothing hyung. Now, let me cook for dinner then. As always." Kyungsoo folded his sleeves and pushed the boys out of the kitchen.

 

"Let me do my work. And I mean by don't disturb." closing the door of the kitchens right in Joonmyun's, Lay's and Sehun's face well not in the rude way. They look at each other and then left. "You heard the man.."

 

When Kyungsoo cooks in the kitchen, he always works alone except in his bakery shop. Since Kyungsoo is the expert in cooking, he didn't took long in finishing it all up on his own.

 

The boys were all in the special room, with all the dart, arcade games, huge flat screen TV, big stereo and so on. That is Joonmyun or Suho's hang out place in his house. "Ahh man~ I lost again.." Jongin whined, when he lost in the fighting game againts Yi Fan or Kris. Kris smirks, grinning at the younger blonde besides him. "I told you earlier, Kai.." he was happy about winning.

 

"Loser need to check on D.O's progress, now go~" snatching the controller away from the younger blonde.

 

Kai shrugged, but obediently left the room to check on Kyungsoo. "Hyung~ Do you need help?" he calls, open the door to the kitchen. Kyungsoo just finished placing all the plates in the dining room, "I'm done.." he said from behind, Kai jumps.

 

"Call them down, Jongin." he orders, and Kai just went upstairs for them.

 

-----------

 

After dinner, everybody went back to the room upstairs but all sitting around the huge flat screen TV. "Movie anyone?" Xiumin asked, rummaging around the DVD racks. "Ahah! Here is a good one." picking out the movie of the night.

 

Snacks are in hand. All in place and the movie time for them are ready.

 

------------

 

Earlier the day, at the Kim's place. "Taeyeonnie, are you listening?" haraboji and halmoni was sitting by the single couch outside their garden, enjoying the tea the maid just brewed. With Taeyeon sitting at the side of the pond, playing with the fish.

 

Haraboji was talking about an arranged marriage with some wealthy son from her grandfather's shared company. The boy he is talking about is a British man at the age of 24, he is the only son of his family and is the heir of his father's company. Their family background is great and haraboji took the liking on the boy.

 

So back home and now, he is talking about him to Taeyeon which didn't show any interest in this arranged marriage.

 

She keeps her poker face on while haraboji talks, ignoring all the stories of how wonderful the guy is and all. "So I want you to meet him. I've arranged for you two to meet tomorrow, in a fancy restaurant. He will be--" he stops when Taeyeon stood up from her place.

 

She turned to face her grandparent. Her cold expression appears again, "Haraboji, cancel the meeting. I have no interest in this arranged marriage. And I won't tolerate more if you keep asking me to meet with all the crappy men you have been asking me to meet this years. This is final." she said coldly and left the two alone.

 

Haraboji felt so angry but he can stay mad for so long on her. Halmoni placed her hand on her husband's arm. "You should reallu stop, honey. She will never listen. Ever since her parents died, she changed into a completely different person." sighed the old lady,watching as Taeyeon enters the house.

 

-----------

 

Taeyeon have never ate at home after the accident involving her parents. Since she start staying with her grandparents, she stops eating at home and disobeys everything those 2 elder people tell her.

 

She didn't listen to anything they said and never seems to agree on anything they wanted her to do. Before all that accident, she truly enjoy being with her elderly people, loved them, play with them, and listen to everthing but now she didn't. She really didn't even know how to expressed it, either she hates, despise, or all other things to them.

 

Dinner time, Taeyeon enjoys it with her friends, Soonkyu, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Jessica. They have their dinner at a 5 star hotel. All the vips, guest star and all were there. They are one of the people known in South Korea too.

 

They all ordered steak of the night. But Taeyeon didn't seem to take a bite on hers. Instead she poke and play with the sliced steak in her plates. She have all kinds of emotions right now. The thing that disturbed her the most is the conversation she had with her haraboji earlier this day. She sigh.

 

This atmosphere was quickly catched by Jessica. She look at her friend. "Do have some thing that is bothering you, Taeng?" she spoke, making Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny to paused their conversation and look at Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

Sunny blinks, "Something bothering? Is there any?" she look at Taeyeon since she sat next to her.

 

Taeyeon stop poking her steak and lift up her head looking at all of them. "A-Ahh, it was nothing really. Only....haraboji~" her words were shallow, that they almost couldn't hear her. "Haraboji? Again? What is it this time, another arranged marriage?" Hyoyeon guessed it correctly, it made Taeyeon look away and sigh.

 

Yuri wiped and throw the napkin on ther table, slumping herself back. "Why can't he stop with all this marriage thingy.. It has been a 2 years now, and he keeps on making one everytime Taeyeon rejected his plan. I can't understand the old man." Yuri was flipped her hair and crossed her arm. They all agree with her and look at Taeyeon. "Do you accept?" Hyoyeon questioned.

 

Taeyeon look at her with the side of her eyes, "No. I will never accept any." sternly and coldy her words said to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon smile, happy about the answer. "Good though. He should just let you meet with your own fate alone not arranging it." Sunny said, sipping her mint tea.

 

They finished up their dinner and later left the hotel.

 

------------

 

"Hey I need to leave, we'll hang out again tomorrow. My place." said Kyungsoo as he bids goodbye to Suho, Kris and Xiumin. He left together with Lay, Chen, Sehun and Kai but halfway, they parted ways but his house is in the same direction as Sehun.

 

Sehun and Kyungsoo walk along the night street of Seoul. The weather was beautiful, you can see the bright night sky with lots of stars twinkling. "Hyung, can we get some bubble tea before going home?" the young boy asked the red head. He sees a bubble tea shops not far from where they are, so he drools for one.

 

Kyungsoo smile and nods, "Sure, buy for me one. Then next time, I'll treat you." he smirks at the young boy. "Okay, come on. I see one over there." he pulls Kyungsoo to the bubble tea shop.

 

------------

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon walks together, and then minutes after Hyoyeon said that she wanted a bubble tea so they went to the nearest one they could find.

 

"Thank you." Hyoyeon paid the cashier and took her bubble tea, quickly it and smiles so wide. "Mmmm, so tasty. Want some?" she offers it to Taeyeon but she shook her head, making their way to the door.

 

2 guys entered, 1 of them bumped with Taeyeon's shoulder and he quickly apologized. "Ah..I'm so...rry." his words was paused for a seconds and continue when Taeyeon look at him. Looking at him with those calm eyes of her again, she bows and walk out.

 

------------

 

Kyungsoo and Sehun enters and he accidentally bumped into someone, but Kyungsoo quickly apologized to that person. "Ah..I'm so...rry." he paused for a second when he sees those same calm eyes again, looking at her. Noticing the girl from before that was soaked with the tea and cocoa, he wanted to open up his mouth but she bows and left before he could say any.

 

He groans in frustration, thinking. 'It's her! Again, after 4 days! But why did I remember her? She only came once to my cafe 4 days ago and here I am, happy to see her. What are you thinking here, Kyungsoo.' he thinks.

 

Sehun has been calling him for the past few minutes since he was standing by the door, eyes following the petite girl from before. But it all ends went a nudged was felt on his shoulder, he turns. "Hyung! I've been calling you many times now. Stop standing there like a stone blocking the way for everyone." Sehun pulls the older boy to the counter.

 

"Ahh, mianhae.." he said, looking over his shoulder for the girl but she has disappear. Sigh, he placed an order of the bubble tea with Sehun and went home.

 

------------

 

'Maybe we'll meet again someday. Since today is an unexpected meeting for us. But, I should stop thinking about her though. She is only a customer that ended up meeting an accident in my cafe.' and went to his dreamland.

 

Taeyeon's room. 'The boy from before..by the bubble tea shop, that bumped with me. I've met him before, but...where.' she thinks, before she sleeps. She still remember those big eyes.

 

-------------

 

To be continued......

 

/yawns/ I am sleepy but I wanted to make an update

so here is one hmmm...

please comment and upvotes :D

Enjoy the chap :DD

KyungTae again! Hehehehehehehehe

XOXO