Honey

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon rejoiced once she had finally arrived at Hawaii. She jump, roll over the sand and even running around the beach like a small child. Her sisters just giggles as her and find her so adorable like she was in the past.

 

Hyoyeon was been carried by Eunhyuk since she is carrying a child in her so he wants to be careful that she won't get hurt.

 

Suprisingly, after the day of their wedding few months back, Lay confessed to Yuri that he has fallen in love with her. Much to the girls suprised, and also Yuri, but she returned his feeling since she is actually having the same feelings towards him.

 

Sunny and Xiumin and always flirting with each other without them realizing it until Jessica told them.

 

------

 

Jessica is not the type that easily falling for someone, after Hyo's wedding she went for a holiday to Italy with her family.

 

There she finished her time enjoying all kinds of Italian cuisine and the tour around Italy for a week. And she finds it very disturbing whenever she go to a place that filled with couples smooching and lovey doveying.

 

She shared all her times with Taeyeon, as she Skype her or emailing to her almost all day in Italy.

 

Jessica knows if she shares it with her 3 other besties, they would probably told her to find someone.

 

The gangs came to Hawaii to have fun, and falls in love to one another except for Jessica. The guys watched how the girls were playing around the beach, kicking the sand, splashing salt water to one another, finding shells or just twirling around the beach.

 

------

 

Sulli had tagged along with them since she became the girls favourite dongsaeng. Kyungsoo and his friends all enjo watching the open sea from the car. It was time to watch the sunset.

 

"Beautiful....Look how the sun is shading the sky into red orange color, with a slighy of yellow in it." Kai was in awed, the orange sky was so beautiful.

 

While they enjoy watching the sunset, one mild waves come crashing into the girls without them noticing it. The guys heard them screaming and all jolted up . Hyoyeon who is standing beside her husband gasped. "Girls!!" she yells.

 

All of them thought that something had happen to them but in truth that the girls were only drenched out by the salt water.

 

Yuri and Sunny frozed in their spot while they were kneeling on the sand because they were searching for shells when the waves hit them.

 

Taeyeon, Jessica and Sulli stood there, all soaked up with the salt water and hair is covering their faces. Also frozen like the SunYul pair.

 

Hyoyeon then burst out laughing as she sees them soaked and look so funny. All of the guys too. "Shut up!!!" Screamed the 5 girls from the beach. They all glared at their laughing friends. Jessica and Yuri sneered, while Sulli and Sunny whined like a kid, and Taeyeon only splurted out some of the salty water out of .

 

------

 

"Time to get you girls to bath.." the guys screamed, while they still laughing. "Can I strangle them?" Jessica stated, very pissed at how they are laughing non stop.

 

So they all went back to the hotel to take the shower. The girls took their shower for about 30 minutes, since they are girls.

 

Since its already night, the guys decided to take the girls for dinner, most likely a barbeque down by the beach. They gathered at the beach, with some of them wearing their pajamas and some still wearing their casuals.

 

"Alrighty! Lets grill some beef! Bacon! Chicken! Sausages! Bread! and everything else that you could grill!!" Chen shout loudly, but he was the only guy that is excited about this barbeque night. "Okay..akward~" he retreats, embarassed at how he act like a kid.

 

They all start their barbequeing night with laughter, loudness from their chattering and many more. The couples are being very romantic by feeding their partner which really annoyed Jessica to the max. She can't believe that even Sulli have boyfriend which is Sehun. Who knows when they start seeing each other.

 

------

 

Somehow she was ignored by them. Jessica didn't even bother to eat with the single guys, Chen, Kai, Joonmyun and Kris. She sat there alone watching how they all giggles and poking and pinching one another.

 

"Ugh..thay is so sick."she said..

 

She was suprised that Taeyeon suddenly sat next to her with her portion of the grilled food. Taeyeon smile at her. "Care to share the food with me, Sica?" she asked, offering the plate of food to her friend. "Shouldn't you be eating with Kyungsoo? He's your...." Taeyeon cuts her off by shoving the sausage into . Almost choking her.

 

Jessica cough. "Taeng! Could you give me some sign before shoving me with the sausage?" The girl literally laugh. "Mianhae..I hate seeing you eating alone. Even if I'm with Kyungsoo, I still need to be with my bestie." Jessica felt so moved by her word so they hug each other.

 

The barbeque night ended with them getting some sleep to begin another holiday in Hawaii tomorrow.

 

------

 

Next day, they took a spin around the Hawaii's village. The guys can barely keep up with the girls super sonic shopping energy, they became into a different level girls from yesterday.

 

Girls are known to be the queen of shopping, in the whole world. Tips for them to have fun shopping without someone whining to them is, to never bring GUYS to shop with girls. Don't ever.

 

Even the pregnant Hyoyeon who is weak suddenly have lots of energy when the girls sees shops, things that they could buy to bring back home to Korea. "Why oh why did we decide to come here today? Look at this girls? They're like being possessed.." Kris grumbles, he hates shopping since shopping is not his style.

 

Kris go shopping once every 6 month. Meaning, in a year he will go shopping only twice, and at that time he will buy every clothes, shoes, pants, bags, hats, watches, belts, jewelries and more all at once. So guess how much money he will spent in a day and how much items he bought in a day.

 

So today, the guys are the girls victim in holding their newly bought item. "I feel like we are their slaves." Kai commented after Sunny came and slung a bag at his neck. "Tell me about it. Girls are monsters while they shops. They have this killer shopping energy that nobody can't stop them." Joonmyun claimed catching a 2 boxes of shoes that Taeyeon bought.

 

"Why are they buying so many? This is only a village, not a mall. Still they bought many things that I think they don't need it." Xiumin state as he lifted a dream catcher that Yuri bought. "Why did Yuri buy this dream catcher anyway?" he added. "Ask Lay hyung.." Chen answered pouting his lip at Lay since he couldn't point with his fingers.

 

------

 

Everybody is getting hungry after the long hours of shopping, so its time to eat lunch, belated lunch. In the car, Kyungsoo was whining at Taeyeon like a child. Kai, Kris and Joonmyun who is in the same car as the two could only listen to them, usually they chuckles at their childishness.

 

Kyungsoo was driving, and Taeyeon was his partner besides him, in the passenger's seat. "I thought you say we could have our times together by coming to Hawaii..But I didn't get anything from you." he whined while he focused on the road.

 

"Well I do promise you that, but since our friends tagged along, we can't have the couples moment much. Mianhae, we can always be lovey dovey down by the beach or the swimming pool at our hotel." she said in aegyo. The boys felt like it was their fault that this pair couldn't spent some privacy together. So Joonmyun starts apologizing. "I'm sorry Kyungsoo...Taeyeon. We shouldn't have come along with you guys in the first place." he starts blaming himself and his friends.

 

Both Kyungsoo and Taeyeon was startled to hear that, somehow Kyungsoo felt guilty about him whining. "Aniya guys...We love having you around. Its much more fun! Please don't blame yourself. Kyungsoo and I loved to have all of you with us, just enjoy the holiday..Stop apologizing Suho ah." Taeyeon unbuckled her seatbelt to cupped Joonmyun's face.

 

"Smile...like you always did, Suho..You too, Kai...Kris." she said, flashing her gentle smile to the three men. "Mianhae.." again Joonmyun said, this time Kris and Kai also joined in.

 

"Hyungs...Kai, don't apologized to us. Come on, I was just playing with her, its only a joke. We sincerely love to have you all here, so don't blame yourself again.. Just stop." Kyungsoo commented as he look to them through the back mirror and smile. Slowly the three smiles at them and calmed down.

 

------

 

Skipping the lunch time, its already night. They all went to their respective room to get some shut eyes. Except for one room and its people.

 

Taeyeon had just took her bath, and put on her bathrobe. She went to her luggage to grab her sleeping gown and changed into it. She then dried up her hair and shivers when the night breeze come in from the open balcony door. Taeyeon walked out of the room and stood at the balcony.

 

The night skies painted with stars was so lovely. The open sea with a very calm appearance made her to be calm also. She enjoys the night breeze that clash againts her skin, blowing her with the cool air.

 

She was startled when someone's hand is snaking around her waist, pulling her in. Taeyeon know who, she giggles and rested her hand on the person's hand at her waist. "Enjoying the night scenery, Taeng?" the person spoke, kissing her head.

 

She nods, "Night time is the best time to check the scenery of the calm ocean. Don't you think so, D.O?" the person that is wrapping his arm around her waist was Kyungsoo. Why is he in her room anyway? "It sure does..But I like it more if you were in bed with me right now. Not out here.." he starts to , kissing her bare shoulder since she only wear spaghetti strap sleeping gown. "You smells like vanialla, my favourite smell in pastry."

 

Taeyeon giggles since it tickles. "You're so cheesy, Mr Do Kyungsoo." she leaned in to rest her body on his chest. "I'm cheesy because of you.." he commented.

 

------

 

They both then stay silent for a moment and just watch the scenery again. But Kyungsoo starts to whined again, "Come on, sweet cake. Lets get on bed and starts our night.." "Don't starts to y on me mr." she only giggles as she pinched his nose.

 

He pouts and whenever Taeyeon sees him pout, she will always capture it with her lips. They suddenly starts making out at the balcony for a few minutes when one of them pulled away to breathe. "Fiesty and rough..I like it." Taeyeon claimed. "You were never this rough before, Mr Do." she said.

 

"I'm only rough because I can't wait any longer, Mrs Do." he calls.

 

Taeyeon smiles widely as she heard him calling her Mrs Do. Thats right, Taeyeon and Kyungsoo is married and this is supposed to be their special honeymoon together only to be joined by their beloved friends. But they didn't mind their presence.

 

When did they got married? Few months back. After Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk got married, this childish pair got engaged few weeks later. And Kyungsoo couldn't wait any longer to get married to Taeyeon, because one, he didn't want anyone else to steal her from him and two, he just love her so much. So he and Taeyeon then fly to China where his parents are, to get their agreement.
 

Somehow, Mr and Mrs Do was so delighted to see that their son are getting married with a very cute, beautiful girl. They easily approved of their engagement and his mother starts to arranged their wedding.

 

Mr and Mrs Do are very wealthy, much to Taeyeon's suprised. Kyungsoo had never told her before. The two was really good, kind, gentle to Taeyeon since they really like her. The couples even invited Taeyeon's elder to China to have some family dinner and to arranged their wedding.

 

------

 

About 1 month later, they got married. Early, yeah I know. They got married too early but because both of them really love each other, they didn't care what other peoples will say to them.

 

Their friends was so happy for them and rejoiced.

 

------

 

Kyungsoo kiss her once more, then smile gently at her. Showering her with kisses, Taeyeon can only smile at how she is being loved so much by this man. The only man that could continue the love that couldn't get from her parents. She raised her hand and smile at the wedding ring, shimmering beautifully by the moonlight.

 

Diamond ring, her favourite kind of stone in the world and only Kyungsoo could bought one for her to wear it eternity.

 

Kyungsoo then carries her bridal style and grin, "Now, shall we starts our private section on bed? We can play all night long without getting some shut eyes.." he said in a playful and naughty way, with Taeyeon smacking him playfully. "Aigoo~ You're so y.." "Just for tonight, honey. Just for tonight, I am your ert that wish to touch all parts of you and make you hot."

 

Taeyeon blushed at how her sweet, cute Kyungsoo suddenly became so naugty, y and hot for tonight. She sigh, "Alright...Since you are my cute, big eye ert husband for tonight. I approved of it, honey..I love you."

 

"I love you too, to the moon and back."

 

So they turned off the light and starts their love section.

 

--------

 

THE END

 

/sniff sniff sniff/

Its the end of I HEART U, KIM TAEYEON everybody!!

Now, I am debating to either write their sequels or not...

I might delete the 'SWEET LOVE' that I had introduced to you guys...

But, If you wish to want more of their future life, feel free to ask me for a sequel... ^^

I'll see how many of you would want to have sequels for them both xDDD

 

Thank you for reading, supporting, upvoting, subsribing and commenting on this story guys xDD

I love you so much /muaahhhhh! muaahhhhh!/

It is almost ty at the last part xDD, just a little kekeke

I hope it satisfy you with this ending ^^

I'm sorry for not being able to update earlier :DDD

Sorry for any typos that occurs in this chapter......

 

PLEASE LOVE ME FOREVER AND SUPPORT MY OTHER FF TOO ;**

;333333

 

TaeTae's ring is a shape of a flower

1120257_large_blossoming_flower_diamond_
taeyeon-ceci-1-791x1024.jpeg131212-snsd-taeyeon-ceci-magazine-januar