Runaway

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Note: This chap is focussig more on Taeyeon!

 

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon finds herself again in the same place when open her eyes. Gangnam Street, that unwanted day she tried to run. Taeyeon breathe heavily, sharp pain occurs on her chest. She clutch her shirt tight, but that pain won't subside from her.

 

The same loud tires rubbing agains the road trying to force itself to stop and the slamming, crashing sound keeps on replaying, whenever Taeyeon jumps into her nightmare. She shuts her eyes, covering her ears and squat down trying to brush off the noises.

 

The sirens from an ambulance makes it worse. Tears shed, flowing down her cheeks. Her body trembles as she have all those image that she witness before on that fated hatred day.

 

'Tae.....yeon.' a very faint voice calls, before it completely went silent, and it'll be forever.

 

A small but slowly turning into a loud cries was heard. She know that cries, 'Umma! Appa! Umma!! Appa!!" it keeps on repeating as its getting louder and louder. The voice was cracked because of the crying, and some hiccups was place inbetween. It made Taeyeon to tremble even more.

 

The cries, that loud shouting and hiccups was all hers. It was her.

 

"Go away! No!! Go! Just go away!!" Taeyeon shouts loudly.

 

--------

 

"Go away!! Andwae!!" in the mansion, her shouting echoed. The maids was the first to checked on her then her grandparents.

 

"Miss Taeyeon?!" call one of the maid. Taeyeon snapped her eyes, she was sweating. The horror on her face was still visible, she looks pale. "Taeyeon, whats wrong?" halmoni asked, walking slowly to her side.

 

Taeyeon sobs in the arm of her maid, then shots a glare and that angered face to her halmoni, "Don't touch me!" she growls.

 

Halmoni pulled her hand back, shocked with how Taeyeon reacts. She was breathing heavily, eyebrows knitted with all her angers showing to her elders.

 

---------

 

That morning, haraboji and halmoni calls on Taeyeon into the living room. They wishes to speak to her.

 

Taeyeon sat across them with her expression looking very hateful. Her eyes were looking down on the coffee table, not even wanting to meet eyes with her elders.

 

They sigh, sometime they just couldn't keep up with their granddaughter's attitude anymore.

 

"Taeyeonnie.." haraboji starts, as he call her, Taeyeon shots him a glare. She look irritated by how haraboji calling her that. She only accept her friends calling her that but not them. Never!

 

Haraboji an eyebrow, "Don't you look at me like that young lady." he stated, he reallys hates it when someone gave an irritated look on him. And he don't like it when it was his granddaughter.

 

"How do you expect me to react? Smiling? Answering you happily 'Yes haraboji?'" she mocked, eyes fix on him.

 

Halmoni gasped, now she knitted her eyebrows. "Taeyeon! Don't mocked on your haraboji!" she scolds, but Taeyeon just scoffed, rolling her eyes. She obviously annoyed on her grandparents.

 

"I don't ing care halmoni. If I wish to mock then that is my choice." they both gaped. Hearing their granddaughter just curse on them with the 'f' word to them. "You just said the 'F' word on us, Kim Taeyeon. Who teach you to be rude to your elders!" haraboji snaps. He has the urge to slap his granddaughter but he holds it in.

 

But Taeyeon scoffed, rolling her eyes to look at him. "It is obviously you who teach me. Have you not know what you have been saying to appa and umma all this time! Do you think that I don't remember all the words you said to them?! Yes, I love you both like how I love them, but that all perished when that 'DAY' happens!" she emphasized on the word day as she answered them.

 

"Haraboji...halmoni. To think that you were kind elders whenever I was around, but you're not! You both are just a two faced old people that have those sharp tongues, talking trash to others like they don't have any feelings! What is that? What is that!?" again Taeyeon shouts. Her heart boils, her blood pressure rises, her blood was flowing so fast in her that she feels like exploding right that moment.

 

Haraboji and halmoni shocked, angry, hurt just listen to her words. "I'm sick of your games. It hurts me when umma cries that day, how appa have that pained and sadness all shows up on his face as he drive us away from your house. It pained me to watch them like that. I don't know how to express that time since I'm still young and all naive. And how you!" she pointed her finger to them, with her tears flowing down.

 

"You who don't have the hearts when you speak like that to them! That last day they live on this land, you both didn't even have the chance to apologize to them and you SHOULD! Its you who should apologize to them! But what do you said... 'You should have apologize, asked for forgiveness before you leave this land to us.' BULL!!" Taeyeon can't tolerate more with her angers. She can't controlled it.

 

'SLAP!' sound echoed. Taeyeon stops, she was shocked by the pain on her cheeks. Halmoni slapped her, her tears has already flow down. "Thats enough! Take her to her room and lock her in!" halmoni orders the butler to take Taeyeon away.

 

Taeyeon holds on her red cheeks, with her tears still sliding down as she look at halmoni and haraboji. "Bworago? Lock me away?" the butler took her and force her to walk but Taeyeon shoved them away.

 

"You can't do this to me!" she shouts, the gripped on her shoulder was hard as the butler has to use forced on her. "HALMONI! HARABOJI!" she screamed from the 2nd floor.

 

----------

 

The whole day Taeyeon was slamming against her bedroom door, calling out the maids, butler to let her out. Her temper that day was really scary that the maids don't have any courage to help open up the lock.

 

Taeyeon do have temper that rarely shows up, but when she released them, the results of it was how it was earlier that day.

 

The slamming stopped around 6 pm, no noises were even heard after 6. Taeyeon kneel, sitting on the floor with both her hand balled up and still on the door. She huffed, breathing heavily.

 

The silents when on until 1148 pm. The trays of food were all placed by her door. They were scared to open up the door, so they just placed it there. Who the hell is gonna eat if they didn't pass it to Taeyeon.

 

Haraboji and halmoni calmed down from the angers earlier, so they wishes to speak to Taeyeon again. So they both agree to check on her.

 

As they unlocked the door, entering her room. "Taeyeon.." they call. Her room was dark since she didn't turn it on.

 

"Taeyeon?" they call again but there was no answer. The sliding door connected to the balcony was wide open, the wind blew in making the curtains dance.

 

Seeing that, they quickly ran outside. 2 crased flower pots lied on outside, right below Taeyeon's balcony.

 

They widen their eyes as they realized that Taeyeon ran away. "Yunho!" haraboji calls.

 

---------

 

The night breeze was cold, it made Taeyeon shivers. She walk along the quiet sidewalk, barefeet and in sleeveless dress. Hugging herself trying to warm herself up, she continues to walk.

 

To escape from her elders, she need to run away from them. So Taeyeon escaped from her room, with jumping off her balcony. She did sprained her ankles and now she was limping. Holding in the sting pained, throbbing around her ankle.

 

She see the nearest park, and decided to take a rest there.

 

She hissed as she rub her ankle, trying to make the pain to subside a little. "I can't stand staying there anymore. I just have to leave." she claimed, focusing on rubbing her feet.

 

She sneezes, the temperature starts to go lower as the night getting older. "I should have brought along my sweater."

 

Taeyeon sat there for 30 minutes without any shelter. Eyes getting sleepier and sleepier. "Ms Taeyeon!" Taeyeon snapped her eyes open. She recognize that voice and she quickly stand up to ran away. "Andwae...they send Yunho oppa to look for me. I can't let myself be taken back to the mansion." Taeyeon quickly ran even with her condition.

 

Taeyeon ran as fast as she could, so that Yunho won't be able to catch her.

 

But her heads starts to spin, she's getting dizzy all of the sudden. Taeyeon blinks few times trying to make the dizziness go away. Her vision starts to blur up, until she lost consciousness. Someone was fast enough to catch her before she fall to the ground. "Hey..hey miss? Miss wake up! Miss!" the voice calls but Taeyeon couldn't answer it.

 

----------

 

Joonmyun yawns, stretching himself after he managed to finished off his last line for the work. God how he just hates it when one of his worker gave craps to him.

 

He have to redo everything up and stay up late in his office. He turned off all the switches in the office before leaving.

 

"I need some fresh air before going home. A nice late night stroll by the park should do it." he claimed. Walking toward the park located beside his office building.

 

He inhale in the fresh breezy air, gazing upon the night sky with a smile. Joonmyun love the silence, it made all his stress fade away.

 

As Joonmyun walked along the path, he sees a girl running but not in quite a cordinate way. He tilts his head, rarely he sees a women at this time of night whenever he stays up late for his paper works. Since Joonmyun often stop by the park before he went home.

 

He watches the girl until suddenly she sways side to side, hands on her face, Joonmyun feels like something isn't right with the girl so he try to ask her if she's okay and when closer to her, but before he could even ask her, the girl suddenly went unconcsious, seeing this Joonmyun quickly catch her.

 

----------

 

He blinks, holding her in his arm. "Hey...hey misss? Miss wake up! Miss!" he calls, as he turn the girl to face him he was shocked.

 

'Shes the girl that always stop by at Kyungsoo's cafe. But why was she running.' he thought. He sees that Taeyeon was breathing heavily, so Joonmyun placed his back of hand onto her forehead. "Oh my god, she's burning up! I need to take her home." so Joonmyun carries her on his back and ran to his car.

 

-----------

 

Joonmyun tend to her, trying to lower down her temperature as much as he could. She was having a major high fever that ended up making her faints.

 

It was already 2 in the morning, but Joonmyun couldn't sleep. He need to call someone but she did't bring her phone.

 

'Who should I call?' he thinks, bitting his lips as he placed the wet towel on forehead. "Kyungsoo.." Joonmyun snatch the phone and quickly dial on his number.

 

-----------

 

Kyungsoo groans when his phone rang, disturbing his sleep. He check on the screen and groans even more when Joonmyun's name was on the phone.

 

He slide the answer button, and lazily placed it on his ear. "Yes hyung..." his sleepy voice calls the older's name.

 

"Kyung...you're not gonna believe what I'm about to say to you.." Joonmyun stated.

 

Kyungsoo 'hmmm' to Joonmyun, indicating him to tell. "The girl...the girl you have eyes on, is in my house right now. And she's having a high fever. Palli come here!"

 

"Hmm, yeah whatever hyung..." Kyungsoo replied, totally sleepy he didn't even know what he was saying...

 

But he snapped his eyes open, "What!!??"

 

-------------------

 

To be continued.........

 

Abracadabra

Xneun Kiss, Oneun Hug.. xDDD

Time goes by..so slowly /lets dance in a matrix style/

xPPP

Here is another update.. kekekeke

Oh I'm sleepy so if there is any typo, I'm sorry :)

Comments khuakhuakhua