I object!

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

-Kyungsoo-do-35301256-100-100.pngTaeyeon-Icon-taeyeon-snsd-35291922-100-1-Kyungsoo-do-35301252-100-100.pngTaeyeon-Icon-kpop-4ever-35316842-100-100

 

Author's POV:

 

Ever since last night, Kyungsoo have been thinking. He really sure about it, that he heard someone called for him. Its like the wind bring it to him.

 He shrugged, sighing and exhaling for many times while he stared at the dough. Lay thought he was thinking about the dough, but since he have been sighing a lot of time, eyes staring down on the dough, he know its not the dough. Taeyeon first popped in his mind.

 

"Kyungsoo ah..is something the matter? You have been sighing for so long and staring at the dough." Lay asked, lifting his eyebrow. Kyungsoo look at him and smiles, "Oh..nothing really..I was um...just thinking about what to make with this dough." he chuckles and went back into mixing the dough.

 

'I know you lied Kyungsoo...You're thinking about Taeyeon ssi.' he shook his head, and continue with his work.

 

Sehun, Kai and Chen help out the waiters and waitress, today was especially busy. 3 of the staff were sick, so they called earlier about not being able to come.

 

Xiumin was left at the cashier, and Kyungsoo called Joonmyun and Kris to help, luckily they were free.

 

They both were incharge by the cake counter, and all that has something to do with pastries.

 

-------

 

When Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny passed by the cafe, Kyungsoo walked out from the kitchen. Sehun noticed Taeyeon, he quickly ran to Kyungsoo.

 

"Hyung! Its Taeyeon noona!" he nudged the boy, upon hearing her name, he quickly look outside. Its been a while since he saw her. Seeing her today was very lucky even if she didn't stop by.

 

His friends also saw and watches, they know Kyungsoo was looking.

 

They thought the girls were only passing by, but they thought wrongly. The 3 walked in, and Kyungsoo snapped. 'You should handle this, Kyungsoo.' Xiumin whispered, and he pushed Kyungsoo forward to the counter.

 

"Welcome to Le Blanc Caramel Cafe..." Joonmyun and Kris both welcomed them, smiling, but their eyes were on Taeyeon who always look as how she was, emotionless.

 

Jessica and Sunny stood behind her, but beside her. Now Kyungsoo was standing infront of Taeyeon, in the counter. "May I help with your order." he sounded calm, eyes stuck on her.

 

Taeyeon didn't look at him, she knows that she couldn't handle it, if she look at him, so Taeyeon try to look away on the menu. "Sica and Sunny..what do you girls want?" she asked the two. "Anything that you like, Taeng. Consider this is our last to hang out before you get married." Jessica made an oopps sound, covering .

 

Actually she really wanted to say that so Kyungsoo would noticed, and it works. Kyungsoo snapped, he widened his eyes but controls it, to not make it very obvious.

 

-------

 

Sunny nudged her shoulder, giving her all kind of look. Jessica replied back with the same look. Taeyeon sigh, "Its not the last..." coldly she claimed. Taeyeo faced Kyungsoo, their eyes met, but Kyungsoo saw cold eyes in her, not that usual warm and calm ones.

 

"Caramel Mint Latte.. 3." Kyungsoo nods, "Okay.." and left to the barista. Her eyes followed, then look away.

 

When she received her drinks, she pay and left without saying anything. Kyungsoo felt the pain again. Jessica was right, when she gets married, Taeyeon won't have the freedom to do anything she like. She need to always be by her husband's side.

 

That wedding is 2 days from today.

 

-------

 

The day of the wedding. Kyungsoo was fixing his tie. He never thought to agree on going to her wedding. He really didn't want to, but since it might be his last time seeing her and his only chance, he agree on going by the last minute.

 

Finishing fixing his tie, he checked himself infront of the mirror. Looks good, handsome, but the tie gives him problem. "Stupid tie." he groans, thinking he finally able to fixed it, but its not.

 

He throws off the tie...then pick it back up. "I'll just fix as how it can.." he claimed. One last look, satisfied he exited his room.

 

026A475051CC5B0A199804

 

-------

 

"The veil! Where are the veil! Quick!" the hair stylist, make up artist were so loud, they went anxious when the veil was missing.

 

Everybody was preparing for Taeyeon's wedding, and the two was preparing Taeyeon. With the hair, the dress, the make up, everything. Doing it at the hotel, the ball room looks grand and expensive. Her grandparent want the best for her.

 

she735br.44561_md.jpg

 

The ballroom was greatly decorated, it looks stunningly beautiful. Halmoni and haraboji along with their soon to be in-law was welcoming the guests.

 

Taeyeon was still getting prepared, she was emotionless. Even when everybody was praising her, of how beautiful she is, she didn't respond. Its like, shes a robot.

 

Jessica, Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon stayed with her, they didn't know what to feel. Happy or sad for seeing their bestfriend getting married, by forced.

 

The boys arrived, and was welcomed by the in-laws. "Shoot, I forgot something..." Kyungsoo slapped his forehead and turned away. They noticed, "Check on him.." Kai and Sehun nods and went to follow Kyungsoo.

 

He loosen the tie, and fasten his feets, walking away from the ballroom. He felt uncomfortable, he really didn't want to see her getting married. He just didn't want to. Kyungsoo curled up his hand, and quickly walks away. Sehun and Kai catched up on him. "Hyung, where are you going? What did you forgot?" Kai asked, obviously he know that Kyungsoo was lying.

 

 He ran his hand onto his hair, "I can't do it Jongin ah..Sehun ah. I thought I can, but it ends up my heart don't have the strenght to watch her walk down that aisle. I have to get away from this place. Really, just let me leave.." Kyungsoo turned, without giving them chance to talk.

 

Kai and Sehun watches as he leave, and then they look at each other, "Gaja!" Kai claimed and they both leave.

 

--------

 

bridal-lace-wedding-dresses-with-long-sl

 

The girls, squeals when they see Taeyeon already done from all the make ups, and look so beautiful in her wedding dress. The veil was put on, now covering her face.

 

Halmoni and her later in law came in, and was really satisfied with it. "Aigoo...my daughter in law look so pretty." "Geurae, isn't she?" the two chuckles.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand was staring blankly, lifelessly, emotionless, nothing in her. Not a small smile even plastered on her face.

 

"Halmoni...can we have a moment with her." Hyoyeon asked halmoni permission to let them be with Taeyeon for a while, she allow and asking all the people in the room to leave.

 

After only 5 of them was left, they hug Taeyeon. "Taeyeon ah...We can't believe that you're marrying. This is not what you have wanted. Forcing to get married just for the company.." "Taeyeon ah, run away." "Leave this wedding, we can't continue to watch you suffer,Taeng. You look very unhappy. We really want your oldself back, Taeyeon ah." "The smiling Taeyeon..that girl, rather than you now. We know 'he' can change you."they all said everything in one time.

 

Taeyeon look at all her precious friend, "Its too late...I can't never return back to myself." thats the only word she could said.

 

The time of her wedding was about to start. They frowns, they felt the sorrow from Taeyeon. The door burst open, and her soon to be husband show himself.

 

"Sorry..I just want to see you before I see you down the aisle. You look beautiful." he praised, walking toward her and gently Taeyeon's porcelain cheek. His name is Wooyoung.

 

Her friends look at his with glares, "Well, you'll be mine soon..Thats all I wanted to say to you." then he left.

 

--------

 

Kyungsoo droved away from the hotel, but not far. He can still see the hotel from where he is. " Oh god! What is wrong with me..." he groans, hitting the dashboard many time. He wanted to cry but he can't, he just can't.

 

"Shes getting married Kyungsoo ah..And today is your last day to see her. But why did you run away!" he starts to scold himself, looking like a lunatic talking to himself.

 

"You should stay...." he mutter, and sigh. Then Kai and Sehun knocked the window, making Kyungsoo to look at them.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" "Hyung, its not too late to stop the wedding..She need you." Sehun claimed, smiling as he show the time. 5 minutes before the I do, I do. "I'm not gonna make it...Are you crazy? Telling me to stop someones wedding when they didn't even know me? I'm gonna embarassed myself." he shouts.

 

Kai and Sehun chuckles, "Hyung..we know you don't want to watch, but its not like we totally agree on her marrying some strangers too. We love watching you guys together, even when you didn't confess." their words made Kyungsoo to slowly lift up his head.

 

"Be the hero hyung..rescue her." Kai try to convinced him to go back. They both try, and try. Kyungsoo smile, faintly. "Thanks.."

 

-------

 

The wedding has started, Taeyeon is walking down the aisle, being ushered by her grandfather. The guest watche, admired her beauty, the dress.

 

Kyungsoo wasn't there, Joonmyun, Kris, Xiumin, Chen and Lay was anxious. They hope that Kyungsoo will come soon. Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri were also looking anxious, hoping that Kyungsoo came to stop them.

 

When she was being taken into Wooyoung's hand, and both stand infront of the person thats gonna read the vow, both of Taeyeon and Kyungsoo's friends are getting more anxious than ever.

 

Wooyoung was looking happy, but Taeyeon was the opposite, that poker face.

 

"Do you, Kim Taeyeon...take this man as your husband?" now the time for I do has come.

 

"Say no...say no.." her friends has their finger crossed, they didn't want to pass their Taeyeon to Wooyoung, not him...Only Kyungsoo is an exceptional guy.

 

-------

 

"I...."

"I OBJECT!" the door was burst open.

-------

 

To be continued.......

 

xDDDDDD

Okay you guys can squeal as hard as you want...

you know who said that 'I object.' so no need for me to give the details about it..

just wait for the next chap for the answers ^^, reaction, everything hehehehe

comments, comments an upvotes !!

please please please ;33