Wedding Planner SNSD

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

The day when Eunhyuk had came to Taeyeon asking for her help in choosing rings, dresses, cakes for Hyoyeon had finally come. He had proposed to Hyoyeon last night on their romantic dinner date.

 

The good news is that she accept his proposal with jumping into his arm when he proposed to her last night. Lots of people in the restaurant congratulated them, even if it is embarassing but still he is happy that Hyoyeon is gonna be living with him till the last breath.

 

As for their friends, they were so joyful, delighted to know of their engagement news.

 

"Kyaaa!!! Hyoyeon ah! Chughaeyo!! Yah...you're gonna get married soon!!" the girls all squealed and squeeze Hyoyeon into their tight embraced. The victim just giggles in their hugs. "Gomawo girls." Hyoyeon replied, hugging them back.

 

"When is the wedding, huh?" Yuri teased, poking Hyoyeon with her shoulder, and eyebrows wiggles up and down. "Soon Yul..I just don't know when, but I hope it is not too soon." she claimed, glancing at her engagement ring.

 

"Aigoo~ The sooner the better, Hyo. Then we'll get to see your kids hahahaha." Sunny laugh, earning a playful smack from Hyoyeon. "Hey, I'm serious." Sunny defended herself. "Aniya....I'm not ready to get married yet at this age. At least give me a year." Hyoyeon smile.

 

------

 

"Girl...a year is such a long wait. Plus, we just entered a new year like a week ago. No way, Hyo. Get married this year. And you are ready, 100%." Jessica make a thumbs up and smile widely at her, all of them.

 

Hyoyeon felt uncomfortable even when she had already got engaged to Eunhyuk but to be married and have kids is something that she couldn't think off.

 

The girls look at each other, oblivious with their friend. "You know girls. I think we need to help our Hyoyeon in preparing for her wedding." Taeyeon spoke, she slighyly smirk towards Hyoyeon who blinks few time to them. "What do you mean?" She asked.

 

But Taeyeon didn't say anything and keep on smirking.

 

------

 

After a month, Hyoyeon finally announced the date of her wedding day. Which is actually around May.

 

The girls were hanging out at Kyungsoo's cafe as always and they just burst out loud, shouting and yelling crazily and even squealing. Everybody look at them along with the guys.

 

"Girls! Pipe down! You're making the people looking at us." Hyoyeon pulled all of her girls down. They just giggles. "Sorry we're just too happy about the news, Hyo." Sunny claimed, squealing. "Yeah, Sunny"s right. We are too excited Hyoyeon ah. And we plan on being your.." the girls smile to each other then back to Hyoyeon.

 

With Hyoyeon only look at them and tilt her head. "My what?" "Your wedding planner!!" They jump and hugged the girl again. "Ehh!?!?!" Hyoyeon said.

 

The guys then walked towards them. "Whose wedding planner? Who is getting married?" Chen asked leaning down to all of then.... "Hyoyeon is. She's getting married this May with Eunhyuk oppa." Yuri answered.

 

------

 

"What? Jinjja? Noona, congratulations." Sehun and Kai beamed as the applaud so loud. Hyoyeon just smile sheepishly and nods her head. The people keep on staring at them and the soon to be wife just don't like being stared at.

 

Kyungsoo stood beside Taeyeon, and she leaned up to look at her cute adorable handsome boyfriend's face. "When will it be our turn?" he questioned teasingly. Taeyeon smacked him playfully and giggles, as Kyungsoo keeps on teasing her. He had changed so much after he and Taeyeon starts to date. Kyungsoo had become such a loud person and so happy and naughty, since he now love teasing ans trolling with his friends.

 

All that thanks to Taeyeon for becaming a part of his, and Chen since he is the teacher of trolling.

 

-------

 

With all the months they have, the girls was busy with being the wedding planned for Hyoyeon. Dragging the poor blonde here and there almost every week.

 

But being the good friend, Hyoyeon just obey them and followed them everywhere. She had wore millions of wedding dresses, tasted hundreds of cakes, tried lots of shoes and many more.

 

"Girls, I think we should stop to take some air in. Look at Hyoyeon, she's exhausted." Taeyeon points out her words as she glance back to the slouching Hyoyeon. She's tired. "Oh god, sorry. I guess we girls are too overwhelm by her wedding that we didn't bother to stop and take some rest." Yuri claimed, dragging poor Hyoyeon to the bench.

 

"You girls didn't need to be so overwhelmed. I had sorted everything out. Months ago." everybody look at Taeyeon with a frowned, some even clutched their hips. "What do you mean?" Sunny asked.

 

The calm girl only let out a small giggles, before she continues. "Eunhyuk had first came up to me months ago, asking for my help in picking dresses, venue and lots more. But....He didn't tell me that there would be 3 ceremony on for their wedding, guess we still need to find 2 more packages."

 

"Agreed...."

 

-------

 

Kyungsoo stood by the counter, frowning, he had sighed for at least the upteenth time today. Amber, Eunji and Suzy couldn't stay quiet but to be so curious about why their boss had been sighing all day.

 

He was even gazing, not even bothering the customers that asked him questioned, or to refill some of the tea and many more.

 

Lay was the first to knock his head out of his senses with the menu. The shorter male look at him. "Kyungsoo, is someting going on in your head of yours? You had been gazing off all day long. You've made mistake in the dough, and you're not focusing in anything today. Whats wrong?" Lay the unicorn starts to questioned him.

 

"Yeah, Kyungsoo oppa...The three of us had been watching and noticng you being so absent minded today." Suzy spoke, startled the red haired boss.

 

Lay and the girls were surrounding him. "I was thinking about Taeyeon. She hadn't called me or text me in this past few weeks. About a month now. And she didn't even bothered to returned my calls or visit me here..." he whined.

 

"Okay, so she's ignoring you, perhaps she had reasons to do that." Lay placed back the menu he holds at counter. "That, or she is avoiding me..."

 

------

 

"Why would she avoid you when you obviously is her precious boyfriend." Kris who just entered the cafe spoke, he took off his jacket and slings it by his shoulder, behind him was Joonmyun.

 

"Welcome to the cafe hyung." Sehun greeted. "Stop with the welcoming, thehunnie. We're not customers."

 

"I don't know. I feel like she's avoiding me. I just....know it." Kyungsoo then yelp when Joonmyun knock his head with his knuckle. "Ouch.."Kyungsoo grunts, "Pabo...You're just thinking about it too much. Taeyeon is madly in love with you, so how can she be avoiding you when she obviously love clinging besides her boyfriend." the latter pouts, still not happy about it.

 

"Kyungsoo oppa!!!" someone just suddenly burst in through the door and yelled Kyungsoo's name out loud, and as always they all know the person. It is Sulli, Kyungsoo's rather annoying cousin.

 

She leaped up and slammed her body straight towards Kyungsoo, they both fell to the ground with a loud thud sound. "Yah! Sulli, you could make me break the floor with the sudden wrestling move." he yells. Sulli only giggles and starts to cling onto Kyungsoo's arm.

 

"Annoying brat." Xiumin claimed, the girl growled at him.

 

"Why the long face, oppa?" Sulli poked Kyungsoo's cheek and tilted her head cutely. She had harshly ordered Chen to bring her some tasty coffee which really irritating for Chen.

 

------

 

He didn't answered her but keep on with his sad face on, "Your cousin here thinks that Taeyeon is avoiding him." Joonmyun spoke on behalf of Kyungsoo. Sullli her eyebrow and then laugh.

 

The guys and the three girls look at her. "Oh silly oppa. Taeyeon noona would never do that to you. She is actually busy helping her friend to be prepare for a wedding. You know...Hyoyeon noona is getting married. So noona and the rest of the noonas are incharged of the ceremony, they are like..hmm, the wedding planner for the ceremony. Thats why she didn't visit you often now."

 

Kyungsoo gaped his mouth wide open. "Hah? Wedding planner? Hyoyeon...Oh crap! You're right. Her wedding will be held for like 3 weeks time. How can I forget about that."

 

"Seriously Kyungsoo..." Lay just clicked his tongue to the latter. "What...My mind was only thinking about Taeyeon!"

 

"Hope you don't think anything ert about me, Do Kyungsoo.." the guys and girls turned their head, Taeyeon and her friends stood by the door, giggling. Kyungsoo flushed up and hides his face away. Taeyeon could only giggles and think that he looks cute, when he blushed.

 

Eunhyuk was also with the girls grinning. He had rushed to the mall earlier to pick his fiancee up, since she passed out due to exhaustion, all thanks to her girls. He had lectured them and the girls could only apologized to him.

 

"Mind blending for me some Caramel Macchiato? I'm dying to have one." Eunhyuk claimed, he suddenly dreamed of the image of Caramel Macchiato, looking so delicious and creamy. "Coming right up!" Chen chimed.

 

-------

 

"Noona, please console him. He is too sad in thinking about you ignoring him for a month." Kai whispered after he went back into serving the customers.

 

Taeyeon did what he told, stepping into the counter and stood beside the red haired. She peek trying to catch how his face looks like, and she could see the redness covering his whole face. "Go away.." he shooed her, after he felt her presence.

 

"Oh first you missed me and now you are asking me to leave? Well okay then." she turned her heels away and was about to leave, but Kyungsoo then just spontaneously pull her into his embrace. He didn't turned her so she was facing him, but he just wrapped his arm around her small waist and pull her in. "I'm sorry...Please don't go. I didn't mean that." he said lowly, Taeyeon could feel his breathing on her neck.

 

Kyungsoo then rested his head on her shoulder, both standing in the position they are in right now, hugging. She glanced to her side to look at his face, and smile. "My handsome prince, I had never thought of avoiding you. I was busy and I apologize for not being able to returned all your calls or reply your text. Being with the girls everyday had made me forget about you, but every night I dreamt about you. I love you and I will never want us to be seperated."

 

His breathing relaxed a little as she could feel his breathing. "I love you too...My one and only girl that had ever caught my eyes and make me go crazy almost everyday." he claimed, as he starts to kiss Taeyeon's neck and shoulder. It tickles her but she likes it.

 

Then someone just cleared out their throats making the couple jolts and snapped their head at the kitchen door infront of them.

 

------

 

Kris, Joonmyun and Chen was almost like grinning at them. "If you two planning to be lovey dovey and smooching, kissing everywhere, then might I suggest that you get yourself a room."

 

"Yeah, a room where you can be alone together and you could starts smooching, and hugging, and making out and maybe...." "Yah!!! We are not that ert to ever do that!!" the couple shouts to the trolling Chen. The three could only laugh at this cute short couple.

 

"Then stop kissing each other!" Chen mehronged the two. "I only kissed her shoulder and neck...I didn't even get to kiss her tasty lip yet since you guys are bothering us!" Kyungsoo grumbles, he still didn't let Taeyeon go, wrapping his arm still on her waist.

 

"Yeah okay..Sorry Prince Kyungsoo. Do continue with your love section." the three said in unison, almost like in a teasingly way. "Shut up!!" they heard Kyungsoo's growled from the inside of the kitchen.

 

Taeyeon just giggles. "You know that they will never stop bothering us while we are like this.." "I know..Thats why I can't stand them." he sulked. She giggles again before she starts to kiss that cute sulky lip of his with hers. "No more sulking, my cute prince." she said inbetween their kiss.

 

Kyungsoo could only blink at her before he chuckles inbetween their kiss, and starts to kiss her back. "Arasso my calm princess.."

 

------

 

As they keep on kissing each other, they heard the guys all yelled from the kitchen. "GET A FREAKING ROOM!!!!" "They are obviously stalking on us." Taeyeon sigh with Kyungsoo could only chuckles.

 

------

 

To be continued.......

 

Okay first, sorry for the late update...

^^, I hope this is enough to make you guys satisfied xDD

I absolutely love the KyungTae moment in here hahahaha

Hope its not crappy or lame :)))

Okay, the next chap is obviously going to be HyoHyuk wedding day xDDD

And perhaps a little surprise with it though xDDDD

Guess what hahahahaha ohlalala

And wow, I just bought EXO repackaged album today for a 100 dollar xDDD

I know it was out for many months but I just managed to get one today hahahahaha

Damn, that was expensive still it is worth it xDD..Now I can keep on drooling over their picture every single day >_____<

Comments!!!!!!

 

Either 2 or 3 more chapter to go before it ends!!!