Happy Wedding

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

A huge banner was hanged high up in a ballroom, it written with some congratulating words for someone getting married. Obviously it is Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk since it is their wedding day.

 

The ballroom was decorated with such beautiful pearly white theme and with red and blue roses bouquet placed around the ballroom. Even white roses are placed there down by the aisle.

 

About 3 more hours before the wedding starts and both bride and groom are being prepared in seperated room. It is tradion for the groom being away from the bride on their wedding day. They don't want them to meet before the ceremony starts.

 

Obviously the two look so anxious, Hyoyeon are sweating non stop making her make up artist to gets it hard to apply her make up.

 

The relatives, family and friends have gathered earlier than every other guest since their are an honorable ones for today. Hyoyeon even invited Kyungsoo's staff to come since it is almost like his second family.

 

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Yuri had arrived at the hotel and they look absoulutely stunning! Most of the men would drool over them since they look dead gorgeous in their dresses. In a variety of colour. Hyoyeon had told them to wear dress according to their favourite colour, to everyone who they invited.

 

------

 

Taeyeon wore a gorgeous red dress, with a slit coming up on her left thigh. Her back was exposed showing her milky pale white skin, and since her hair is long, it will cover some of her back with it. The dress only have one strap on her right side embedded with beads.

 

red-dress-DQ-8309-c.jpgred-dress-DQ-8309-c_01.jpg

 

Jessica wore a light yellow dress that looks almost like a cream coloured dress. Her dress didn't have any slit but it do have small hole around the cleavage part but the lace was covering it so it won't reveal anything much.

 

sheath-column-v-neck-light-yellow-rhines

 

Sunny love turquoise so she wore a turquoise coloured dress. Her dress didn't have any strap, so it quite revealing one. But Sunny wore a simple white cardigan on the outside to cover up her cleavage, where men obviously like to look at. There is a large brooch hanging in the middle of the dress as an accessory.

 

Hot-font-b-Turquoise-b-font-y-Prom-Dr

 

Lastly, Yuri wore deep red coloured dress, almost like a blood red color or maroon. Just like Taeyeon's, hers also have strap across her right shoulder but its bigger and thicker than Taeyeon's. Her dress was very plain but it is layered. The outer layer is cover with glitter that shine out when light or the sun shine on it.

dark-red-long-designer-evening-prom-dres

 

-------

 

"Techinicall, I think people will be keeping their eyes more on us rather than the bride." Sunny giggles as soon as they entered the ballroom. The bride's and groom's parent wore the traditional clothes for the day. They kept on the tradition. The girls greeted them with a bow, and both Mrs Lee and Mrs Kim was very astonished by their beauty.

 

"My oh my girls. You look absolutely stunning in those dress. Almost as if you will be going for a ball dance rather than a wedding." said Mrs Kim with a chuckles. "Ahh, I don't think we'll be at the center of an attention Mrs Kim, Mrs Lee. Since Hyo will be much prettier than us. Besides she did said the attire must be colourful and formal." claimed Yuri as she smile brightly.

 

"Indeed she is right about that." Mr Kim in, "Is your elders coming, Taeyeon?" she stared at Mrs Kim for a second before she smiles back. "Yes, they're coming." she replied simply.

 

As they keep on talking with the parents, one of the make up artist walked up to them. "Are you the friends of Mr Hyoyeon?" the girls nods their head. "Yes we are. Is something the matter?" "No, she is calling for you. Said that she need to see you before she walk down the aisle." "Alright."

 

------

 

By that moment, the girls bumped onto Kyungsoo and his friends and damn his eyes went wide open as he saw Taeyeon in that stunning red dress. "Hey guys.."greeted Yuri, she look so happy to see them. "Damn, you girls look...look...look." Xiumin stammered, trying to find his word.

 

"Look what? Pretty? y? Hot? Gorgeous? Fabulous?" "All of it." he stated. The girls laugh and thanked him. "You girls going somewhere?" Lay spoke, asking them when they took noticed that the girls are going somewhere. "Yeah, the bride is looking for us. Perhaps she is having some anxiety attack."

 

Kyungsoo had already went forward, pecking Taeyeon's cheek and compliment her beauty. She asked him to stop but he didn't, he was too happy to even stop praising his girlfriend but also jealous when some of the guys walked pass them and look at her.

 

Taeyeon then seriously asked him to stop when her elders arrived and saw them. Kyungsoo blinks and look at the elders. "Haraboji...Halmoni.." she greets them with a simple bow, respecting them. Haraboji look at her with such scary eyes, almost like a glare and then towards Kyungsoo. While halmoni only keep quiet and stand beside her husband.

 

She haven't returned home because she couldn't handle the pressure in arguing with them and to see her here looking so happy and bright just like she used to be before her parents death make them soften and calm a little.

 

The girls and guys watched them, with Jessica, Sunny and Yuri glaring at haraboji and halmoni. They hate to see them argue with Taeyeon so if they are going to attack her, they will in and join the argument along.

 

------

 

Kyungsoo glances at his girlfriend, she didn't even look up to them. Its like she turned back into her cold and emotionless self once she came on face to face with her elders.

 

Taeyeon did told them about her relationship with him, so now he wants to know what will they say about him.

 

"Halmoni...haraboji, if you dare to attack your grand daughter again, we'll call the guards. Please to never force to get married to any other men out there. She is now happy being with him, Do Kyungsoo. The most out standing pastry chef in the world. He and her love each other deeply, so please to never....."

 

"We won't stop them, Jessica ssi." halmoni spoke, cutting Jessica's off. "Eh?' Taeyeon lifted her head after she heard what halmoni just said.

 

"Haraboji and me, we won't stop you from loving the person you truly love, Taeyeon. You are free to love him and enjoy your entire life with him if you want to. Because you seems to be changing back into your oldself. The happy, bubbly you before your parents death."

 

"Do Kyungsoo.." Haraboji called his name, Kyungsoo straighten his posture. "Yes!" like an army. "Please take care of our grand daughter. She is the only grand child that we ever had in this world. Love her as much as you can. Make her happy and please always be by her side when she need you. I am....truly thankful on you for making my grand daughter smile again like she used to be." Taeyeon wanted to cry when she heard how her elder had finally open up to her and let her love whoever she want to.

 

Kyungsoo smile and bow to them, "Yes..I will. Let me take care of her." he replied, Taeyeon gave her grand parent a hug as she cried in their embrace. "You have find a very suitable lover, Taeyeon. We are so happy for you."

 

------

 

The girls then ran towards Hyoyeon's room. The bride was practically being attack by anxiety. Her body trembles, so nervouse to find herself walking down the aisle soon.

 

They gave her a warm hug and help her from being so anxious. The each talk to her trying to calm her and so on until she finally settle herself.

 

"You look gorgeous Hyoyeon." the four said in unison. Happy to see how their friend look like. Beautiful.

 

------

 

And so, the wedding ceremony begins. Hyoyeon walked down the aisle arm sling around her father's. The girls smile widely when they watch her walked down the aisle.

 

Eunhyuk awaits by the end of the aisle, and when his que to turned around to watch how his bride look like, he turned and found himself agape his mouth wide open.

Wedding-Dress-20131.jpg

 

She blushed when Eunhyuk whispered to her words that made her happy to hear it.

 

"I now pronounced you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." and they both seal with a kiss. The girls were in tears, the family was also in tears. Kyungsoo rub Taeyeon's back to comfort her.

 

But before everybody exited the ballroom, Kyungsoo cleared out his throat. Taeyeon glances over her shoulder towards Kyungsoo. He is already kneeling infront of her. Some of the guests saw them and the girls was watching them. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk who still stand at the front also turn their head towards the two.

 

------

 

"This is akward but...I need to do this now." he claimed. Taeyeon blinks still couldn't get what he is doing. While the boys obviously know about it.

 

"Kim Taeyeon....I am kneeling here to...to...to...propose to you." he said, the people gasped to hear that. And Taeyeon look at him wide eyes.

 

"I know we just started being together for few months but I love you. So, Kim Taeyeon...Will you marry me and be my one true love for eternity?" he spoke, holding a small box containing a ring.

 

Taeyeon cover suprised, but smile. "Yes...Of course I will, Do Kyungsoo." he blinks disbelief to hear that, since he thought that she might reject his proposal. And then he startle when Taeyeon cupped his face and kiss him infront of everybody in the ballroom.

 

All congratulates them, cheering for them. Haraboji and halmoni was happy to hear that and smile.

 

------

 

Hyoyeon the bride of the day and her sisters ran towards Taeyeon hugging her tightly. While Eunhyuk and the boys ruffles Kyungsoo's hair. "Taengoo~ Is getting married soon!" the girls chant.

 

"Nice move Kyungsoo." Joonmyun spoke, punching his friend's hand lightly. He could only grins.

 

-------

 

To be continued.....

 

ARGHHHH!! EXO SHOWTIME IS KILLING ME!!! xDDDDDD

They are so cute and innocent and hilarious and everything else!!!

Oh kay calm down now hehehehe

Yeay!! Kyungsoo proposed to Taeyeon xDDD

Now they are getting married hahahahaha muahahahahaha

God, I'm choked ;DD

Remaining chapter... 1 more and its over..

Though there is a sequel coming..which I entitled the story as 'SWEET LOVE' ^^

Comments and upvote hehehem

MUUAAAX!!