The news

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

C2018345-1374878368387736medium.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrt_cu3PoMJhsEBtqyOqB

 

Author's POV:

 

The incident of Taeyeon ran away from home has lasted for a week, and after she went back home, telling that she will come and have a tea or so at Kyungsoo's cafe did not happen.

 

Taeyeon haven't been coming at all this week, and Kyungsoo took notice of it. He knows Taeyeon now is his new regular customer.

 

Kyungsoo sigh, he rest his chin on the counter, playing with the mugs. "She didn't come...But she promised." he mumbles. Again Kyungsoo sigh now much more heavier.

 

Chen heard him sighing for uptenth time, "Whats wrong Kyung...Thinking about Taeyeon ssi again?" he claimed, poking the boy's forehead, he try to slapped it away but Chen keeps on poking. "Who else..." he claimed, sighing again.

 

"She might have her reason about it. Don't expect from her too much." Chen said, trying to cheer him up or rather he tried to annoyed him. "I don't, hyung. Its just that, its weird not seeing her here, for a week. Something is not right though." Kyungsoo exclaimed, trying to think about the reason she didn't come.

 

Chen only shrugged his shoulder, "Suit yourself, Kyung." And again he sigh, boy how he felt depressed on Taeyeon didn't come and meet him.

 

-------

 

Its been quiet, now it has dragged unto two weeks, still there is no signs of Taeyeon. What could have happen to her, it made Kyungsoo really yearn to go and see her personally but that would cause a commotion in her house with her arrogant elders, he don't want any trouble.

 

Joonmyun, Kris and Xiumin turn to console him. Lately, they see his changes when Taeyeon hadn't come here. Kris pushed Joonmyun first, but he gave him a look, Kris told to go and talk but Joonmyun drag them both.

 

Kyungsoo sat alone at the counter, gazing. The 3 clear their throats still Kyungsoo didn't look at them.

 

Joonmyun place a hand on his shoulder, which Kyungsoo turn to see. "Hyungs.." he calls softly, sighing. Kris and Xiumin look at each other, thinking that they need to do something to bring back their smiling, cute Kyungsoo.

 

--------

 

"Are you thinking of Taeyeon ssi, Kyungsoo ah?" Joonmyun asked, now sitting next to his friend. Kyungsoo only look at him with zero life in his eyes. He sigh, looking down.

 

Joonmyun huff, trying to figure out how to bring Kyungsoo back to life as usual. Kris and Xiumin stood beside Joonmyun, both folding their arms to their chest. "Didn't we have her number, on the day she slept at your house, Joonmyun ah?" Kris asked the man besides him, and Joonmyun look at him. "Did we?" he asked back. Trying to recall if they did.

 

"I think so.." he replied. Kyungsoo again sigh, but its heavier. "Come on guys, come up with something. If not, Kyungsoo will be lifeless like this until he meet with her again." Xiumin plead, glancing on his friends drowing into gloomy world.

 

The main door of Le Blanc Caramel Cafe opens, Yuri, Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon stand by the door.

 

Kai and Sehun who was busy with the customers, say their welcome but stops when they see who it was. "Its the noonas." Sehun whisper to Kai.

 

-------

 

Xiumin, Chen, Kris and Joonmyun that is by the counter all turn their heads towards the door. It was a great timing for them to come. But why are they looking so serious. Especially the ice princess.

 

The 4 headed to the counter strutting like a model and stops exactly behind Kyungsoo.

 

He felt the presence and turned himself, suprised.

 

"Do Kyungsoo..." Jessica call his name, "Yes.." he reply, afraid of Jessica's massive aura. Well whatever the aura is, but still it scares him.

 

"Its been two weeks that our Taeng have not visit your cafe. You want to know why?" she state, and Kyungsoo aggresively nods his head. Really anxious to know.

 

Seeing him looking so anxious, anticipating to know made Jessica feel guilty. Her friends whisper to her to just say it.

 

Clearing , she begin. "Uri Taeng...." she paused again. 'Crap, just say it Jessica! I know this is bad, but....I'm sorry cute boy.' she thought and continue. "Uri Taeng is getting married. We're sorry on behalf of her that she couldn't come to say it by herself. But gladly come to her wedding, shes inviting all of you." thats it, Jessica said it.

 

And of course, they see Kyungsoo's facial expression dropped.

 

--------

 

That news really really taken him a back. And Jessica felt really guilty about it. 'I'm so sorry. Very sorry.' she keep on saying that in her head.

 

"You did good, Sica." Yuri claimed, patting her back gently.

 

"Married? With whom? When and why?" Kris throw hundreds of questions to them, unsatisfied with the news they gave. Hyoyeon and Sunny steps in, stopping him. "Calm down. To whom she is getting married to is none of your business, its her destined one so if you come to see her getting married, you'll know who he is then. Why? I've said the reason already, her destined one." Hyoyeon answered, she didn't know about Kris, but judging by his tone and facial expression, he is not satisfied or happy about it.

 

Kris snapped, he was fumed with lots of mood. For being Kyungsoo's friend for years now, he cares a lot about this little guy. Like a dongsaeng of his own. And when the time of him to protect him, he'll do it. And even if Kris really don't know why he like Taeyeon so much, but when he does he'll never get over it, so he accept Taeyeon and only Taeyeon as Kyungsoo's lover. If she will be one day.

 

And then there is Joonmyun who also like Kris, really cares for Kyungsoo because he is also like his own dongsaeng. Since Joonmyun is the opposites of Kris, he stay calm, rubbing his temple, trying to registered the news. Calm and kind, but when anything or anyone made Kyungsoo hurt, he'll be scary. "When is the date?" he asked.

 

Kris eyed him, making that questioned face to Joonmyun, "Why are you asking that?!" disbelief, he blinks, stared, and knitted his eyebrows to Joonmyun. "I just want to know." he said.

 

Kai and Sehun also came, and hearing that they were also sad, well sad for their hyung.

 

-------

 

"Soon, its not seet yet, but they do say it will be by next month or 2 more months from today." Sunny answered, looking to each one of them She felt bad.

 

Kyungsoo only stay silents, looking down,thinking, or just playing with his thoughts. The girl he like is getting married, and he's really shocked about it. Hurt yes, unhappy yes, pained yes, grieving? hmm perhaps. All sorts of emotions is building up in him.

 

Jessica is concerned about him, "Kyungsoo ssi, mianhae about Taeyeon." one last glance, trying to check his face, but she couldn't see it. She sigh and left the cafe with them.

 

Chen, Sehun and all his friends, starts to console him. They know now Kyungsoo is totally broken. He was not once been in love with anybody, and with her being his first love, and without him properly confess to her, he was already rejected by her and that is just to heart broken.

 

--------

 

Outside the cafe, across the road, Taeyeon stand and watch how Kyungsoo reacts to the news, how his facial drops from 100% of anticipating to know about her to 0% of unknown or mixed expression of pain.

 

"Kyungsoo ssi, mianhae. Very sorry." she apologized, expressionless. Jessica, Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon gathered with Taeyeon, all glance to the cafe.

 

"Taeyeon, its done. We've delivered your news to him but hes really suprised about it and perhaps slowly hes rotting inside with that very unhappy news." Yuri stated, with her still looking at the shop, seeing that they are now consoling him.

 

Taeyeon wanted to cry, but she couldn't do it. He is not her boyfriend, he is not someone special to her, just a friend.. A friend that she keeps reminding herself, but deep down, her heart says the other way around.

 

Her heart tells her, Kyungsoo is very special to her, and he slowly grows bigger in her most special part of her heart. But Taeyeon strongly denying it. She didn't want to hurt herself or him, but she just did. He's rotting. And its her fault...no, its her elder's fault.

 

"It can't be undone Yuri. It has been set. This time, I can't run away if I wanted to. Their 'eyes' are watching me, and it annoyed me. Sending Yunho oppa to watch over me, now I can't hide. Its a force." she claimed, looking to left and right, there are men in suits watching them.

 

Her friends was really against it, they protest on her getting married.

 

"Yes, a force that their own grand daughter does not like." Yuri was irritated by Taeyeon's elder. They have gone too far.

 

--------

 

"I wish that I could actually fall for him. Or simply, stay with them and never gone back two weeks ago. I could have spend lots more time with them, getting to know them...him even more. But now its ruined." Taeyeon watched Kyungsoo still until he vanished into the kitchen.

 

Her friends gave her a reassuring rub on her back. Leaving the place.

 

'I wish to be in love with you, if I got the chance Kyungsoo. You'll be a very great man to me, if we'll date.'

 

---------

 

To be continued...........

 

AND ALL ABOUT~ ALL ABOUT~

Taeyeon! Why are you getting married and leaving Kyungsoo alone TT^TT, he didn't even get to confess..

Who is the man she's getting married to...

Why is her grandparent is so freaking annoying? I hate them (even when I am the who is doing that to them xDD)

What about Kyungsoo?

I'm free! Free at last!

And I think this story is gonna be short, and end soon :D

Comments and upvotes people ^^