I'll go back

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

It has been two day since Taeyeon ran away from her elders. She didn't feel like going home yet, and she also didn't have any place to stay but Joonmyun offers her to stay with him for the moment. She agreed, much to Kyungsoo's dismay of her staying with his hyung together.

 

Her second day with EXO was the same as yesterday they came and introducing themselves to her. To her suprised, she find that they were all so good looking, and it made her to blush a bit on the fact this hotties is surrounding her.

 

All except one, that is Kyungsoo. The boy didn't really have that courage to talk to her or just be friendly with her.

 

That she noticed. She sigh, watching the boys in the kitchen that afternoon. Her eyes observed them one by one. Suho and Kai was cutting the vegetables into small pieces, Kris and Sehun making the milkshakes, Chen and Xiumin were preparing the tables with the plates, fork and spoon. Lastly Lay and Kyungsoo cooking.

 

She stop her eyes on the red haired boy, watching him quietly from where she is. Kyungsoo was tossing and adding things in the frying pan. He look like an executive chef, cooking like a master.

 

Amazed strikes her. While she keeps on watching him, she suddenly felt like calling her friends. "Umm, excuse me.." she calls to Joonmyun.

 

The boy look at her, "Yes?" he asked. "Can I use you phone for a while. I need to make a call." she claimed, calmly. "Ahh, sure. Here you go." he gave it to Taeyeon and continue with the chopping.

 

-----------

 

Taeyeon walk out of the kitchen to get some quiet privacy surrounding. She dialled a certain number and placed it on her ear waiting for the person on the next line to pick up. When the caller pick up, she was introduced with a massive volume of sccreaming.

 

Pulling away the phone from her ear, she twitched. 'Gosh, one day they will make someone go deaf.' she thought to herself and slowly placed the phone back on her ear.

 

"KIM TAEYEON! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES DID WE SENT CALLS TO YOU?!?! DID YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ON HOW YOUR HARABOJI AND HALMONI BEEN INTEROGATING (?) US ASKING ABOUT YOUR WHERE ABOUTS IN WHICH WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT!!! WHERE IN THE GOD PLACE ARE YOU!! YOU RAN AWAY?? WHY THE HELL DID YOU RAN AWAY!!!" Jessica ended her loud ultra dolphin screamed to her dearest friend.

 

Taeyeon could hear that she was out of breathe screaming like that to her. In the background, her friends were asking questions, some asking to have a talk with her. Taeyeon sigh.

 

------------

 

From the kitchen, the boys were eavesdropping. They were suprised when they heard a loud shouting, ended making them all looking at Taeyeon who is outside the kitchen.

 

"The hell just scream like a dolphin just now?" Chen asked, rubbing his sore ears in that mega loud screaming. "Her friend..maybe?" Xiumin answered.

 

They could hear that screaming loud and clear since Taeyeon accidentally press the loudspeaker button. She pressed her temple, when Jessica shouts.

 

"Jessica..." she starts, the boys tries to listen.

 

"I ran because of how haraboji and halmoni treat me. I know they are trying their best to claimed back the old me but I'll never be that girl again." she said with a sigh, her words enters their head. All looking at each other, "Old her?" asked Sehun. They continue on eavesdropping.

 

-----------

 

"I know Taeng, but you never ran away from home. You've never done something like this. I know you are strong, since you always fought back on whatever they throw to you." Jessica said, trying to be as calm as she could.

 

"You don't understand Jess...Arguing with me is normal, but..." she paused. Words stop coming out for a second from . "But what?" Jessica asked. Trying to find out the answer of her conclusion in running away. "They locked me in my room from morning till night time. I don't bother in waiting them to open the door for me, so I ran." she said it.

 

The boys gasped, thinking how terrible they are in doing that to her. "Locking her away? That is just not right.."Joonmyun shook his head.

 

Jessica stayed silent, before she talks again. "Tell me where you are Taeng. I'll fetch you." Taeyeon was having some thought playing in her head. "I'll text you later." and ended the call. She walked back inside, standing there looking at the boys that still preparing lunch. "I don't like someone eavesdropping on me. And I know you just did." she says it coldly, in returned they snapped from her words.

 

'How in the world did she know us listening to her?" Kyungsoo panicked, he turned to face the girl. "We....err, just...umm." oh boy, they can't say anything!

 

They just stood there, scared that she might become like that girl she talks to. "Can I know where we are?"

 

------------

 

Jessica, Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon arrived later after Taeyeon gave the address.

 

They ran to Taeyeon hugging the girl, asking if she's okay. Her friends suddenly when into protective position as they look at the boys with her.

 

"What did you guys do to her? Spill it!" Yuri shouts, like an angry lion she is. The boys just told her to calm down.

 

"We didn't do anything to her. Seriously, we are not lying." Kai was sweating, trying to convinced this angry lions with his words. "Liar, then how come you came with her?" Sunny asked, narrowing her eyes to all of them.

 

"Because they helped me." her friends all widen their eyes, turning to look at Taeyeon who sat on the bench. She point to where he ankle was sprained and wrapped with bandage. "I sprained myself the night I ran away and Joonmyun..." she point now to Joonmyun, "Help me. He carry me to his house and tend to my ankle. He also claimed that I got high fever." she explained, in which the boys sigh in relieved on her explaining.

 

They look at her, astonished with her words. "Why didn't you call us?" "Because I left my phone back in my room." she answered simply.

 

Kyungsoo look at her, trying to talk to her but he stop. 'Maybe I shouldn't.'

 

------------

 

"So what now?" Kris asked, crossing his arm.

 

They leave that to Taeyeon, she  look at them and said, "I'll go back." that made Kyungsoo to stand up from the bench, looking very suprised. "Why?" he spoke, finally asking her. She look at Kyungsoo and finds it amazed to see him looking so suprised.

 

"That is my home, Kyungsoo shi..I still need to go back and face them even if I don't want to." she said calmly, eyes fixed on him.

 

Kyungsoo frowns, he does not look satisfied with her answer, he keeps on recalling her saying they lock her up. He didn't want that to ever happen to her again. And he didn't want to see injured herself again due to getting herself out. He curled up his fist, "If you go back...they might lock you again."

 

Everybody now watching the two. "I know you are worry, but I am a strong woman. I know how to handle them. Please don't give me that look." she asked. Taeyeon see Kyungsoo look hurt, worried and all mix up emotion on his face.

 

"But..." he stops, he just don't know what else to say. If he have the power, he just wanted to let her stay with him forever. He can't stand seeing her got hurt, even though they just become friends.

 

"Kyungsoo shi.."Taeyeon called to his name gently, in which Kyungsoo lifted hishead up.

 

Her gentle expression shows, "We'll meet again...At the cafe. Ordering my usuals like I always do. So please don't be sad."

 

Their friends all smiles, making and 'o' shaped mouth and more. They suddenly felt goosebump in the scenario. Its like Taeyeon and Kyungsoo and making a love confession to each other. In which none of them noticed it.

 

----------

 

Kyungsoo still looking sad, hurt, worry stood there, not giving any reply to her. Taeyeon sigh, telling her friends to help her up. She walk toward Kyungsoo.

 

When Kyungsoo didn't realized her coming to his way, he startle when a pair of hand suddenly cupping his face. Seeing that Taeyeon was the one doing so made him blush. Taeyeon look at him right in the eyes, "I did said to you, to one day teach me how to bake. So keep that promise of yours. I'll come to ask for your teaching so stop being sad. I'll be fine." she peck his cheek making him to blushed so hard.

 

"You boys are my friends." she said, before she walked away with her friends. Taeyeon glance over her shoulder on the boys. 'Kyungsoo...we'll meet again. Soon.' she smile to herself, without Jessica and her other friends see her.

 

Kyungsoo only place a hand on his cheek, still blushing. He just really want to go with her. "Wah! Hyung got kissed by Taeyeon noona! Didn't you want that?" Sehun was grinning, looking at his hyung who didn't give any respond. They all chuckles, "I'm sure he love it. He turned into a stone." Kris claimed.

 

"Also, love is blooming." Joonmyun stated.

 

------------

 

To be continue.......

 

IN THE GALAXY GALAXY OH~

Cutest...comets...oh oh oh oh oh...

Commenst people...

This is a better KyungTae moment kekekeke

I think you love it khuakhuakhua xDDDD