She's here again

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

Kyungsoo yawns, while he walks toward his cafe. He never been this sleepy whenever he wakes up, but since last night he stayed up so late reading some pastry book, trying to learn some new recipes to be added in his cafe. He even made some small notes about it.

 

He yawns again, arriving at his cafe he shook his head try to stay away, inserting the key to the cafe. "Good morning cafe. Lets work hard again today." he wished his cafe a good morning. He just love his cafe so much.

 

-----------

 

The day keeps on going like usual. The bakery never seems to be empty from the customer instead, a lot more customer keeps on coming when its getting late.

 

Kyungsoo today was behind the kitchen all day long, not even have time to went out and meet with his regular customer there. He didn't even know that the brown calm orbs he was mesmerized with came to taste his cakes.

 

And she left before he check on the cashier and attend to the last customer for the day. Well, the girl didn't remember much of his presence but she did remember that red haired, big doe eyed of his, but not looks.

 

The day ends with a big success as always. "Thanks for the hard works guys, without you here to help me around, it won't be as how it is now. Thank you." Kyungsoo gave his fellow workers a big bow. Kai, Sehun, Chen, Xiumin and Lay all hug him. "We'll always be here to help Kyungie." said Chen, ruffling his red hair. "Chen hyung, stop that." he swatted Chen's hand away from messing his hair even more.

 

Before he went home, his besties wants to hangs out by some small food stall, so Kyungsoo joins in.

 

-----------

 

The next day, and another, and another was truly busy that Kyungsoo ask help from his other 2 friends, Joonmyun and Kris.

 

The eyes of the young girls in his bakery was about to popped out of their socket when Joonmyun and Kris came to help, serving them with all kinds of need they wanted.

 

Man, how this girls feels like heaven coming to Kyungsoo's place. "All this customers of yours have googly eyes, Kyungsoo. It scares me though." said Joonmyun after he just sent the orders to his customer. Kyungsoo chuckles, "Well hyung, girls love seeing  hot beautiful guys like you." Joonmyun smack him playfully, laughing.

 

Kyungsoo could hang out by the counter today since all his pastries have been baked. Since tomorrow is the weekend, he can go shopping for some books even more.

 

All his ingredient for the coming Monday will arrived on that day itself for him to starts his dough making again.

 

----------

 

As Kyungsoo chats with Joonmyun, Taeyeon came...again.

 

"Welcome to Le Blanc-" Kyungsoo paused again, like always when he saw 'her' again. "Kyungsoo?" even when Joonmyun call his name, he ignores it.

 

Kai was the one will be serving her, well apparently he remember the incident. Kai have such a good memory. "G-good afte-ternoon miss. Wh-what would you wi-wish to order?" he was stuttering so much, poor Kai...

 

He even glance over his shoulder, looking at Kyungsoo with his help-me-hyung face. He gulpes, wishing that she wouldn't remember.

 

Taeyeon go through the menu log so fast, "The usual please. But, today is the first time you're serving me. Just ask your friends about my usualy orders. Thank you." she gave the menu log to Kai. "Nae.." he walks away.

 

"Hyung!" he shrieks. "She..she..she..her order, oh hell, I didn't even ask!" he panicked, trying to find the order she just placed. Kyungsoo, Chen and Joonmyun look at their fellow nervous friend. "Hyung!" he calls again.

 

When he couldn't find the order she placed, he starts to fidgeting. He is scared if she would eat him. "Kai, she didn't even placed an order." suddenly came Kris out of nowhere, standing behind the blonde boy. "Didn't you heard what she said? She said to ask your friends here about her usuals, so just do that and stop fidgeting like you're having Parkinson or so. Its freaking weird." Kris said in his poker face.

 

Kai blinks, he thought to himself. "Oh yeah, she did.....say..that. Sorry, I wasn't paying any attention." Kris rolled his eye.

 

-----------

 

Taeyeon enjoying her Red Velvet Vanilla Cake with her mocha ice, staring outside the window on the Seoul City road. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was staring at her from a far.

 

Somehow, the boy was smiling without him noticing. Lay stood beside him when he finished his part in the kitchen and noticed Kyungsoo was standing in his place for so long now. He check him out and see him staring. So Lay try to look at where he is looking at and spotted the blondish brown haired girl.

 

Lay an eyebrow, looking at Kyungsoo with disbelieved, 'Kyungsoo is looking at a girl? Now that was weird..He never look to any girl in his life, except for pastries.' Lay though, suprised with Kyungsoo's suddenly interested in looking at girls. Well not any other girls.

 

After she finished her treats, she came to the counter. Kyungsoo snapped from his stare when he sees her coming, he hides behind Kris. The tall blonde look at him weirdly.

 

"Kamsahamnida miss. Please come again." Xiumin thanked Taeyeon after she pays. She nods and left. No smiling face there on her.

 

Slowly after she exited the place, Kyungsoo walk out from behind Kris. "Why were you hiding, hyung?" Sehun asked, all eyes of his friends were in Kyungsoo, he chuckles sheepishly, rubbing the back of neck. "No-nothing..." he stammered. "Yeah right.." said Kris, smirking. He smirks to Joonmyun, and even Chen and Xiumin. Oh boy..

 

----------

 

Kyungsoo was always hyper when he sees Taeyeon in his cafe. She have been coming to his cafe so many times now, this makes her 7 time of coming by.

 

Her orders changed for today since she noticed the special menu for today.

 

While she eats, Taeyeon felt like someone was looking at her. So Taeyeon turn, looking at the counter where Kyungsoo is. She sees him, and noticed Kyungsoo looking away. Thinking that he might have been looking at her, Taeyeon turns away. But she keeps on turning to see whether she was right about Kyungsoo looking at her.

 

She caught him looking at her whenever she turn. It made her think but brush it off.

 

----------

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

'She came again! Why am I so excited and happy to see her? This is confusing.' I thought. Seeing her looking at me makes me flustered, and my heart were beating slightly faster than the usual. Man I can't understand this.

 

-----------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

'I never thought that I could come here again, since I love the cakes here and not him.' I said to myself. I love the pastries so much, but some part of me actually came to see that boy. I met him by the bubble tea shop before.

 

------------

 

Kyungsoo and Taeyeon didn't actually know the feeling in them, since they never fell in love or being loved by someone. So they keeps on brushing it away everytime they felt those weird feelings again.

 

How so? Hmm

 

-------------

 

To be continued.....

 

Ta-da! New chap! xDD

Is this fluffy for you, uh? MY fellow readers /grins/

I feel all the energy came back into me...

Before I was too damn lazy to write an update, but now..There is some :DD

Don't forget to leave some comments ^^

If there is any typo, I apologize hehehehe

XOXO

 

Xneun kiss

Oneun hug