Green with Envy

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Noted: Alright guys, I'll be skipping the time about a month or so, that its already winter! Introducing new characters in this chap :DD, that will be around Taeyeon and Kyungsoo for 24/7 hehehehe..

 

The two is getting closer and closer to each other, now they even starts to call and text each other ^^..

Its progressing in a very good way for our KyungTae! /love love/

 

Now, how about the new characters? Who are they? /grins/

 

-----------------

make_em_green_with_envy_postcard-p239922

Author's POV:

 

The first thing on Saturday in the midst of November, snow is starting to covers up the roads, thicker day by day. Colder minutes by minutes. And as I was saying, Taeyeon received a call.

 

"Hey Taeng!" the voice from the other line greets, it sounded very happy if she guess it right, she choked when the said voice greets her. Placing down her cup of tea for her breakfast, she rub her chest. Taeyeon now is getting kinder, and much more happier that all her servants were suprised off.

 

She didn't have that sort of poker face much, her eyes became calmer and gentler, but still so cold and hated her elders.

 

They love seeing their young mistress like this, sometime they get to see her smile, even if it was very faint, still a smile is a smile for them.

 

Thank god her elders didn't know about her changes, her servants kept it secret since Taeyeon asked them to. Yunho have been keeping his eyes on her every now and then and do see her changing, all because of the presence of a certain red head in her life.

 

She left the dining table, out of the house and into the garden. "Whats up? You rarely call me." she said, teasingly towards the caller.

 

The person chuckles, "I know I am, but I need to see you though. If you're free today, I could pick you up." thinking for the moment, she accepted the request. "Alright, buy me ice creams." Again the caller chuckles, "Okay. I'll pick you up at 12."

 

--------

 

A person that she have long to meet, she was very closed to him. Oh right, the person is a 'he' not 'she'. How close were they?

 

He was so dear to her, often hanging out with him whenever he's around, and only the two of them. But now its rare to see them doing so. 

 

It was a suprise to hear from him and suddenly asking her out, she can't say no would she? But who is the guy actually?

 

--------

 

"Kyungsoo oppa!" someone suddenly screamed loudly when the person burst through Le Blanc door. All the staff turned towards the person. Before Kyungsoo could even see who it was, someone just jump on him from behind.

 

He heard giggles, "Oppa! I'm back oppa!" Ahh, he knows who the person behind him now. "Sulli ah..When did you arrived?" he smiles looking at the girl named Sulli that still on his back. "Just recently. About 1 hour ago." she giggles, now letting go off Kyungsoo.

 

He chuckles, "Then you should go home and rest. You must be having jetlag right now." as always, Kyungsoo is such a caring guy.

 

"I'm fine oppa. I want to see you. I missed you so much!" Sulli hug him back, he returned it.

 

From outside the kitchen, they just look at the two, with Lay standing besides them with his hand still on the dough, watching them weirdly.

 

"Who is that?" Jongin whispered to Xiumin who stood beside him. "Dunno, an acquaintance of his?" he answered, shrugging his shoulder. "They are way far beyond being just an acquaintance, hyung." Jongin was not convince still, but Xiumin can only shrug again.

 

"Girlfriend maybe?" Chen suddenly popped out of nowhere, with a cupcake on his hand, half eaten by him. "Where did you get that cupcake from?" Xiumin asked, eyes fixed on the cupcake with an eyebrow lifted. "From the kitchen, freshed from the oven, want some?" offering the thing to Xiumin.

 

"As much as I love pastries, I'm not eating that." rejecting the offer, Xiumin looks away. Chen took another bite, "Hmm, shuit yershelf.." he said with his mouth full. "Can you swallow first before you talk. Manners Chen." Xiumin roll his eyes, he just don't know what to do with Chen. 

 

The 3 keep on watching Kyungsoo and the girl that they don't know about even when its been years they've been friends with him.

 

------

 

"Oppa, will you accompany me today. I want to go shopping with you. Can you?" Sulli look at him with a puppy eyes, looking cute and adorable. Kyungsoo smiles, "Sorry, Sulli. I can't, you see this..I'm running a business here. Don't get me wrong, I do want to hang out with you, but not today." he said, but then Sulli made that pleading puppy face to him. Oh boy, she was begging. Not that face. "Please oppa~ Please please please~~" she keeps on begging, like a child. Kyungsoo shuts his eyes, and stop her. "Okay okay. I'll go." when he agreed, Sulli jumps happily.

 

"Come on!" she pulls Kyungsoo out from the kitchen before he could even untie his apron. "Woah, let me change first." he said, but Sulli just ignore him. "You look fine. Come on! I can't wait to shop!"

 

Kyungsoo manage to throw his apron to Sehun, who catched it. "Xiumin hyung, look after the cafe for me while I'm gone. Thanks!" his voice was slowly fading as he was pulled and pulled until they don't see the two again. "O...kay." Xiumin replied, rubbing his back of neck.

 

"I bet Taeyeon noona didn't know this. Should we tell her?" Sehun asked, looking towards Xiumin, Lay and Chen who stood at the counter. "Better not. We didn't want to change her back to how she was right. I mean getting that poker face, the one she is right now is just fine. A little friendlier, didn't wear her poker face and now often smiling even if it was faint." they all agreed to Xiumin and just sigh. "Hope Kyungsoo hyung is gonna be okay with that whoever that girl is." Jongin claimed.

 

-------

 

Kingdom Mall (hahaha I'm using the mall from The Master's Sun drama xDD), a heavenly place for women. Lots of branded outlets is there, and the mall are the most famous one around South Korea. Taeyeon walk along with the guy exchanging new about each others, meanwhile Kyungsoo and Sulli was also hanging out at the same place.

 

Sulli was clinging on Kyungsoo so much that they almost look like a cute lovely couples, giggling, laughing, joking with each other like how couples are.

 

It will be hell if Taeyeon and Kyungsoo bumped with each other with a stranger with them.

 

-------

 

"Shall we look into that store over there. We didn't check it out yet." Taeyeon points towards the jewelry shop infront of them and they walked in.

 

The two went on, welcomed by the staff there. "We're looking for an engagement ring together with a wedding ring." Taeyeon claimed, the staff lead them towards the rings they wanted. "Here we have sales for newly weds. We offer you a package blah blah blah blah." Taeyeon and the guy just nods. They look into each one.

 

That time Kyungsoo and Sulli walk up to the floor where Taeyeon was currently at. "Oppa, lets check that shop! I see theres a lot of sales at this time of month!" Kyungsoo nods and they both walk towards the shop.

 

Enjoying how the mall was, Kyungsoo look around the place. They passed by the jewelry shop where Taeyeon is, a single glance Kyungsoo recognize the girl in that shop. He stop abruptly, which making Sulli to paused too. "Oppa, whats wrong?" she asked.

 

Kyungsoo eyes was staring at Taeyeon, but what really bug him is who the hell is the guy that stood beside her. They look very close, and I mean very very close. "I bet this will look good for the wedding." Kyungsoo's face just dropped dead. 'WEDDING!?' his mind said. 'She's getting married?! Again?! To him?! That guy with her?!' he keep on saying to himself, asking questions.

 

"Oppa~ Palli wa. I want to check that shop out." Sulli starts to pull him away, he slightly move from his spot, but his eyes fix on the two. 'Kim Taeyeon...you're getting married? To some guy?' he questioned himself again, apparently heart broken and jealous.

 

-------

 

Kyungsoo was utterly dead after he saw Taeyeon choosing a wedding ring. Sulli on the other hand just didn't bother about him, she keeps on trying all the clothes, then buy them when she likes them. And then drag Kyungsoo to another shop.

 

'Maybe I was delusional. Maybe it was somebody else that looks like her.' Kyungsoo brushed it off and came back alive again.

 

Okay the next thing, Taeyeon with the guy walks exactly behind Kyungsoo and Sulli who was clinging onto each other. "The ring will be perfect, oppa." "Yeah it sure does." she look to the front and noticed the guy with the familiar red hair.

 

When he look to the side, Taeyeon know that it was Kyungsoo but who's the girl beside him. Why does they look so clingy to each other. Taeyeon suddenly went gloomy. "Taeng, are you okay?" the guy apparently noticed her face drops. "I'm fine, don't worry bout' me."

 

No she's not okay. She wants to know who is that girl linking arms with Kyungsoo, her Kyungsoo. Wait, hers? Taeyeon mentally slap herself. 'He's not mine! Not yet! Wait thats not it! We don't have feelings for each other, do we? But why did I feel so jealous right now. Shes holding Kyungsoo too close!' Taeyeon kept talking to her minds.

 

-------

 

The whole day the two couples walking around Kingdom Mall, each ended up seeing the other pair with their partner. Kyungsoo and Taeyeon was full with green with envy, jealousy towards one another.

 

Taeyeon kept seeing Kyungsoo linking arms with the girl, while Kyungsoo kept on seeing Taeyeon going to all kinds of shops that have something to do with wedding with the guy. The part where she was really jealous was when they went to the food court, the girl practically feed Kyungsoo so many times. She feels like steams was gonna burst out of her ears.

 

But it was no different to Kyungsoo too, he sees Taeyeon looking so happy spending time with the guy. They never did link arms or anything but seeing Taeyeon look happy, cheerful and so bright makes him jealous, since he couldn't do that to her.

 

-------

 

Back in Le Blanc, it was closing time. They washed out all the dishes, mop the floor, clean the windows, arranged the tables into the shop and more. The guys sigh, wiping the counter lazily, especially Jongin. "Is he gonna come back?" he asked, turning his head lazily towards Lay.

 

"He said he'll return, as that what he told me when I called him this evening." Lay answered, continue on cleaning the kitchen with the other chef.

 

Jongin sigh again, its heavier. "Guess he lied to you." "Cheer up Kai, maybe theres something came up that he could come?" Xiumin pats the younger's shoulder, trying to cheer him up. "Or that he thinks the girl is much more important than his cafe." he claimed, glaring at Xiumin. "Yah, don't go looking at me like that. I'm innocent here." Xiumin said, walking away from Kai.

 

"Why are you so mad about it anyway? Hyung can get some free time if he wants to." Sehun came and stood beside Kai. The latter glared at him. "I mean, Kyungsoo hyung have done so much, he earn to have some free time from the cafe."

 

"Still, being with that girl is not what I want him to do. Yes, he need some free time but not with her. If she was Taeyeon noona, I'll gladly accept it. I won't be asking why he didn't returned yet! Moron!" Kai flick Sehun's forehead making him to winced in pain. "Pabo Kai! Don't go flicking on me. Sheesh." he whined.

 

The two then starts arguing like kids, Xiumin and Lay had to interfer. "Okay stop it! Stop fighting and continue cleaning! Dammit why do you need to argue about Kyungsoo going out with who, whoever that girl is. Maybe she is his relative or something so stop thinking about something else." Xiumin had enough with this guys. Whining all day about Kyungsoo until the very moment.

 

-------

 

'Time to cross path. I'll take this side so we could bump into each other. Thats it Kyungsoo, drag Sulli with you.' he smiles sneakily.

 

He saw Taeyeon headed this way on the opposite direction, he ended up walking toward her direction. "Its a great day oppa. I always enjoy shopping with you." Sulli claimed smiling widely at Kyungsoo. "Yeah me too."

 

"Oppa, keep it somewhere safe. We'll check on the wedding planner again, so that you'll agree on continuing with that person." Taeyeon said towards the man, he smile at her. "Arasso Taeyeon ah..The engagement will be a shocker." he claimed.

 

Both pairs headed the smae direction and when they were so close, Taeyeon and Kyungsoo bumped into each other purposely.

 

"I'm sorry for bumping into you..Oh, Taeyeon ssi?" Kyungsoo faked on his act. 'Great move Kyungsoo. Get started with the conversation with her.' "Ahh, Kyungsoo ssi." Taeyeon also faked her act, bowing slightly towards Kyungsoo.

 

Sulli and the guy only look at them. "You guys know each other?" he suddenly asked, "Nae, Kyungsoo ssi is a pastry chef that owned Le Blanc Caramel Cafe. I've told you before about that place. The pastries there is so heaven like." she complimented, making Kyungsoo to blushed.

 

"And she is?" now Sulli asked, looking at the woman infront of her. "Kim Taeyeon. One of my regular customer. Her first time going there was a disaster, because of the sudden hot tea showering upon her and I thought it was the last time I'll be seeing her, but I was wrong. Now she always came and orders my pastries." he explained.

 

--------

 

"Ahh so shes the girl that you talk about. Wow she is pretty." Taeyeon looked at Sulli puzzled. "What did he say to you about me?" she asked, Sulli wanted to open about him liking her but Kyungsoo cover . Laughing nervously. "Nothing! I didn't say anoything about you, Tae-Taeyeon ssi." he smiles sheepishly.

 

"So you're here shopping with your girlfriend, Kyungsoo ssi?" the guy suddenly asked, in returned Kyungsoo an eyebrow. "Girlfriend? Who, her?" he points at Sulli. The guy nods. "No shes not my girlfriend."

 

"Hahahaha, I'm not his girlfriend. My name is Sulli. I'm his cousin." upon hearing that Taeyeon's face lighten up. She even heaved a sigh of relief. "Cousin? Oh my bad, I though you guys were dating because you look so closed to each other." he said again. "No were not dating. Yes we're closed to each other. I'm very closed to Kyungsoo oppa. Since I like him so much. I see him like my own big brother. Oh by the way I'm 19 actually." she grins.

 

Taeyeon and the guy just made an 'ah' sound. "How about you, shopping for your anniversary or something?" Sulli asked looking at the bag of jewelry and someother stuff.

 

"Anniversary? No, its for my girlfriend. I'm..I'm going to propose to her soon. And Taeyeon here is helper for today." Kyungsoo blinks. "Helper? Not.." he stops.

 

He shook his head, "No, she's not like that. Taeyeon is a very dear friend to me. We're just friend. I called her this early morning asking for her help to pick some of the best things for the engagement. She was the best choice." he smiles. Kyungsoo look at Taeyeon asking for explaination.

 

"I thought....he was your boyfriend." Kyungsoo said it slowly, looking down in shame. "My boyfriend? I never had one, Kyungsoo ssi. His name is Eunhyuk and he is Hyoyeon's boyfriend. Hyoyeon, my bestfriend."

 

"Hyoyeon ssi?" "Nae. Eunhyuk oppa is my friend. Hes a sunbae that I was so closed to since middle school. Not only him, even the rest of his friend. They knew of my past and often look after me at school, just like how my girls did. Eunhyuk oppa love Hyoyeon dearly, since they have been in relationships for 6 years, he thought of getting to the next level, which is marrying her." she explained.

 

Eunhyuk nods his head, "Taeyeon have always been my support. She is best person for you to share your problems with. It means, Taeyeon is a good listener. She gave lots of great advice to me. Hyoyeon knows how we are so she doesn't mind when Taeyeon and myself being closed."

 

Kyungsoo finally undestood the truth between them, even Taeyeon towards Kyungsoo and Sulli. "My bad for thinking that you guys were couples." he smiles sheepishly. Eunhyuk only smiles and pats his head. "Nevermind. We were also thinking the same between you two. I see Taeyeon as my own dongsaeng and clsoed friend." he claimed, patting Taeyeon's head.

 

-------

 

The day ended, the two pairs went on their seperate ways. Kyungsoo was gazing as he walk with Sulli. She glanced at him many times and suddenly spoke. "Why didn't you tell her that you like her? Why keeping it a secret?" she asked. Kyungsoo look at her and just sigh. "Its not the perfect time to confess, Sulli. I want to confess in a romantic way not like that, infront of her friend or you." he said.

 

Suli pouts, "Yah what about me being there?" "Nothing! I want to do it alone, you know. Where there is only the two of us! Just that. I'm not used of being in love Sulli. She's....she is the first girl that I truly fell in love with. Strange how I could fall for her when she came to my cafe for the first time." he reminisce back how he first saw her.

 

Sulli giggles. She decided to a little bit. "You're being shy right now! How cute, oppa! Hahaha, but I know what you mean. Falling in love for the first time is really something. People say, the first person that you fall in love with is actually your destined person for you. Perhaps Taeyeon eonnie is your destined partner for life. I have to agree, she is very beautiful. You should make a move, Kyungsoo oppa. Before somebody else take her." she said, poking Kyungsoo's chest lightly and smile to him widley.

 

"I will help you. Or maybe I'll just support you. I'll root for you! I like Taeyeon eonnie. She look so nice. Palli confess and then get married to her! Arasso oppa! Hwaiting!" Sulli made a hwaiting sign to Kyungsoo.

 

He only chuckles, "Thanks Sulli. I will soon. Hwaiting!"

 

---------

 

"Taeyeon ah. He's the guy that you've said to me right? He is very handsome and cute. I think you should go for him and not hiding your feelings for him anymore Taeng. Tell him." Eunhyuk spoke to Taeyeon who sat on the passenger seat silently.

 

"I...I'm too shy Eunhyuk oppa. I don't want to hurt him or anything. I...don't even know if I like him or not." she sigh, eyes looking out to the road.

 

Eunhyuk glance at her before fixing his eyes back on the road. "What do you mean? You like him don't you?" She wanted to shook her head but she couldn't, so Taeyeon just stay silent.

 

"Taengoo ah. I know that you like him. Even the way your body language and expressions when we were in the mall, made me know the truth about it. I saw you sometime looking at him." he spoke, it made Taeyeon startle. She turned her head to Eunhyuk. "How did you know that I was looking at him?"

 

He smiles, "I saw him when we walk pass Gucci shop, you look into the shop and to him. Since that time its only him and his cousin was the customer there. I know that you look at him since that moment he was standing by the counter, alone and your eyes were fixed on him not Sulli or the bags." he explained. Taeyeon lowered her head. "Taeng..I have been friends with you since middle high. I know you. If you came today with Hyoyeon or Jessica, Sunny or Yuri, they'll know that you look at him too. It was obvious Taeyeon."

 

"I don't know how to say oppa. I think...I do lik..no, love him but I kept denying it." she sigh, burying her face into her palm. He chuckles. "When your heart said you love him, your mind denying it. That is the sign that you really love him. Thats okay Taeng. Take it slowly. I'll support you. Need some men advices, come to me. I think its my turn to give you love advices." he grins.

 

Taeyeon look at him and gave a small smile to him. "Arasso oppa. Help me out." she said.

 

-------

 

In the end, Kyungsoo and Taeyeon both misunderstood each other. Thinking that they were with their lovers but in truth its only a cousin and friend.

 

How will this continue on. Taeyeon finally accept that she love Kyungsoo, while Kyungsoo is thinking of a way to confess to her.

 

----------

 

To be continued.......

 

Holy cow! I think this is the longest chap that I have ever wrote!

It was really tiring xDD ekkeke

But this is a very sweet chapter hahaha, KyungTae was jealous! Envying with the person next to them kekeke

Sulli just came back from Japan, and Kyungsoo is her favourite cousin. ^^

Eunhyuk like I said, have known her since middle school together with her friends, then fall in love to Hyoyeon xDDD

KyungTae's love is progressing so well! That I can't wait to write chapter about how their confession go one ;333

Please forgive for the typos, since it is too freaking long, I'm too tired to reread it hahaha

Its winter time, maybe I'll make their confession on Christmas time? Or under the mistletoes xDDD

Nah...I'll think about it hehehe

COMMENTS! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! I REALLY WANT YOU TO COMMENTS. ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS STORY!!

/muah muah muah muah/

 

p.s: do you love the poster? its cute right? I love it so much xDD