Christmas

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

13584908-christmas-mistletoe-bouquet-wit

 

Author's POV:

 

Finally after days and week of waiting. Its finally Christmas! The whole netizens of South Korea couldn't wait to celebrate their Christmas with their loved ones.

 

About 3 more days before the true date of Christmas that is 25th of December. Everybody has started going shopping for gifts, clothes, accessories, shoes and many more.

 

Its already 2330 and Kyungsoo along with his staffs are cleaning up the cafe. They'll be closing starting from tomorrow until the 1st of January. A week for them to have fun and go on a holiday with their families and friends. The guys planned to meet up on the D-Day, at Kris's house.

 

Everyone has their own work to do on that day. Kyungsoo and Lay will be incharged of cooking and baking, Joonmyun will be incharged of gifts, Chen & Xiumin will decorating the house. Sehun and Kai is incharged of the activities. While Kris will just sit and do nothing since he's the owner of the house. They agreed to it.

 

It was the most tiring day for Kyungsoo. People have been walking in and out non stop through the door of Le Blanc and placed lots of cakes, muffins, cupcakes, breads and more from him.

 

Even for certain people they couldn't get to sit and just enjoy their food while standing. That was a huge shocked to Kyungsoo.

 

He unlocked his main door and enter, locking it from the inside. It was a medium large condo, perfect for a single guy like him to live.

 

He tossed his key into a jar next to the piano placed in his living room and went towards the kitchen. He hired a daily housekeeper to clean up house while he was away. His friend had warned him before he hired someone to clean. They say to never give an extra key or left anything valuebles while he's away. They could steal it while you don't know about it.

 

But Kyungsoo have faith in his daily housekeeper. She was a nice girl. He hired her one year ago and ever since that day, he have never found his things missing or stolen.

 

Kyungsoo did told her not to steal when she was first hired. Worried for at least a week after he hired her, he thought of all the words that have been said by his hyungs. But she didn't let his trust down. She was kind, she didn't steal or pick pocketing someone. So now she is his most trustworthy housekeeper. Letting her to have an extra key to his house.

 

He was always happy whenever he sees all the rooms, floor and clean, sparkly and shiny. He was satisfied by her work.

 

A guy need some help to clean their house to you know. If he wasn't working, he will be the one do all the cleaning, cooking, washing and more.

 

Okay, enough with the talk on his housekeeper, back to reality. Kyungsoo grab a bottle of cold water from the fridge and pour some into a glass. He drink it and quickly washed the glass. Kyungsoo stretch his sore body. "Man, I'm pooped." he claimed. The clock shows 0020 and Kyungsoo didn't realize it was already late.

 

Thank god he closed his shop tomorrow. He can have a long day to relax and enjoy.

 

--------

 

After taking his short bath, Kyungsoo wore his shorts and a simple tank top as his pajama of the day. He flopped himself into his bed. "Ohh yes, I love you bed. Lets have fun together till tomorrow's noon." he mumbles talking to his bed.

 

"Goodnight. Time for me to dream about Taeyeon." he chuckles, damn he is such a cutie pie. "Can't believe I just said that." he said to himself. Grinning he shuts his eyes for a good night sleep.

 

--------

 

For some of the people, they couldn't enjoy their sleep. One of them was Taeyeon. She couldn't get any peaceful sleep everytime she went to bed.

 

She'll ended up getting her nightmare again and again. Its much more worst when the date of her parents death are just around the corner. 3rd of January, the fated date that she hated the most.

 

Taeyeon shivers under her blanket, it was cold but she felt colder because of her dream. The sight of seeing her flew up high then dropped onto the road like a rag doll, hearing the crashing sound so loud, the sirens, screaming, everything made her sweat.

 

She always cry everytime she saw her parents lying looking at her then at that time died right infront of her. Exhaling their last breath on the road.

 

Everyday, everynight she dreamt of her parents death. Everynight the dream getting longer and longer. She could even kneel besides them when they took their last breath. She wanted to touch them but like a ghost, her hand went through their body. She can't touch, hold or kiss them.

 

Her hand trembles watching the blood flow out of their body, like the dam holding in the water that broke and flow out furiously, thats how it was. Thas how the blood flow out from their body.

 

She could hear all the noises, sirens, cried and everything else. The medical officers ran trying to do CPR to regain their airway.

 

Taeyeon landed her eyes on herself. She was so weak that time that she can't barely walk or stand. If she could, she would have ran to their side and mourned loudly. Hugging their lifeless body into her embraced. But she couldn't.

 

Taeyeon did remember that after the ambulance arrived, running to her parents to save them. She lost her consciouness once they gave them a shock to start back their heart. It was a luck that she was alive and not her parents. Watching how the elders mourned of the lost, disgusted her.

 

-------

 

'Appa...umma, I missed you so much. I missed you.' Taeyeon sobs standing next to her small self. The dream haunts her everynight but slowly she could handle it.

 

Taeyeon snapped her eyes open. She could feel cold sweats flowing. She sat up and hug her knees. She cried by herself, not wanting the maids to hear her. Christmas is about to arrived, and again she'll be enjoying it alone. The elders will leave and went to the childrens house, offering Taeyeon to come along every year, she will always refused.

 

She didn't intend to meet her cousins or her uncles and aunts. She didn't care if they said she was stubborn, arrogant, selfish or heartless, because she is. She won't meet with any of them. Not at the moment.

 

"Why can't I have a good dream like everyone else." she mutter. Her tears slowly stop, she stared out of the window. The snow falling down like a rain is covering the whole South Korea in white. Even when its dark, the thick white could be seen. At least it wasn't a blizzard.

 

She have thought for few times to sleep over with one of her sisters. Thinking about it again, perhaps she will do so.

 

-------

 

"Yeay! Shopping for Christmas is the BEST!" Jessica throws her hand into the air, went she walked into the mall. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny laugh at their friend. "Sica, will you not turn into a 4 years old kid? People are looking at you strangely." Hyoyeon claimed, yanking Jessica by her muffler scarf. She choked. "Yah, do you want to kill me?"

 

They laugh again. "Because you're acting like a kid!" Hyoyeon replied again. Taeyeon only watches them arguing, she didn't feel like laughing or smiling. Taeyeon is not type to enjoy shopping but being away from her home is enough, and just hanging out with her friends made her happy.

 

She heaved a heavy sigh, and Sunny noticed. She waited for Taeyeon and walked beside her.

 

"You haven't talk ever since we picked you up from your house. Tell me, whats wrong." Sunny words just startled her. "Its nothing. I've been having the nightmare all night. It tires me that I cried the whole night." she explained.

 

"Well thats not a nothing then. Maybe because the date of their death is coming soon." placing her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder, she gave her a gentle squeeze.

 

"I think so. 3rd of January is not that far away. One more week." she claimed.

 

Sunny embraced her friend trying to comfort her. Giving Taeyeon a gentle at her back eased her a little. "We're here Taeng. Just call us if you need some company." she smiles to Taeyeon. Taeyeon expression went calmer and pats Sunny's shoulder. "Yeah, I will. Thanks Sunny ah." Sunny smiles.

 

--------

 

Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon ran to the two and linked arms with them. The 4 gave Taeyeon a wide smile, it made her happy. They starts their adventure in shopping for new things.

 

--------

 

"Joonmyun, did you get the gifts ready yet?" Kris asked the short guy infront of him. "Yeah, I did. Its all under control Kris." he smiles to the taller blonde. Kris nods in satisfaction. "Hey, are you planning something?" suddenly Joonmyun asked Kris. The taller male blinks. "Why did you ask?" he questioned. Oh, I don't know. You rarely invites us to your house. So it suprised me when you said to celebrate Christmas at your place. Somethign really fishy." he claimed, Kris nervously laugh.

 

"Haha...ha, alright. Fine, I tell you. But promise me that you won't tell a single word to Kyungsoo." Joonmyun an eyebrow after hearing Kyungsoo's name. "Okay, deal." "Good, I'm planning on inviting Taeyeon with her friends to come over. You know getting ourself closer to each other. And of course giving him chance to be with her."

 

Joonmyun starts to smile when he listened to Kris's plan. "Thats a great plan. Anything else?" he asked.

 

"Yes, we will conduct a game. Truth or Dare, by spinning the bottles. Or listen to the King, which we draw the paper that is written with numbers, if any of us pick the King, they got to obey him or her. And I want to see them confess. Its getting tired to watch them denying, acting shy whenever they see each other." Kris sigh, leaning back into the chair.

 

Joonmyun took a sip of his white coffee and nods. "Thats true. They actually love each other but both of them was so stubborn. I'm tired of watching them." Kris nods in agreement.

 

"If the games didn't work. We need to used another tactics. Any idea, Joonmyun?" Kris asked, "I'm out of idea, my mind only filled with all kinds of games to make them together." he sigh, drinking his black caramel coffee.

 

They both take some minutes to think about other plans. And Joonmyun suddenly widen his eyes. He smiles widely. "I got it." Kris look at his friend, seeing that mischevious smile plastered on Joonmyun's face just strikes him. When Joonmyun smiles in a mischeviuos way, that can only be mean that he got an excellent idea.

 

"Ohh, do tell Joonmyun." Kris leaned forward to find out.

 

--------

 

"Taeyeon, do you have any plans on this coming Christmas? Any specific place that you plan on going?" Yuri started asking Taeyeon, as they enjoy their dinner. 2 days before Christmas.

 

"No, I don't have any plans. I thought of just sitting in my house on Christmas. Why?" she asked, gently slicing the steak with the knife and then shoved it into .

 

Yuri smiles. "Then do you want to come with us. To a Christmas celebration." "Where?" "Kris's house." Taeyeon her eyebrows. Trying to registered the name, oh yes Kyungsoo's friend. "Kris? You mean the tall blonde guy?" Yuri nods. Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon look at Taeyeon. They know of Kris invitations since he called all 4 of them and even telling them about the plan on getting Kyungsoo and Taeyeon together.

 

"Umm. I don't think I want to." she reject. "Aww, Taeng come on. We all want to spend Christmas with you. Last year we couldn't celebrate it with you because we went on vacations and now this year when we're free, we wish to celebrate it with you. Accompany you and have fun together along with them."

 

"Yeah Taeng. Come on, just this once. It'll be fun." Jessica smiles, trying to plead her in agreeing.

 

"Taeyeon please. We can get to know further too." Hyoyeon claimed, "Right guys?" they all nods agreeing with Hyoyeon. Taeyeon is in trouble, when her friends plead to her, she will always ended up agreeing. She couldn't resist their puppy eyes. She let out a heavy sigh. "Alright. I'll go." the 4 throw their hands up in the air, yelling hooray and gave Taeyeon a group hug. The whole people in the restaurant look at them. "You girls hugging me too tight." Taeyeon complained.

 

"It will be a blast Taeng." Sunny said. Taeyeon sigh in defeat, "I'm looking forward to it."

 

--------

 

The day that they have been waiting for arrived. Everybody have gathered with their loved ones all over the city.

 

Kris have told Kyungsoo about him inviting Taeyeon and the girls, because he's the cook along with Lay he needs to know, even when he did promised with Joonmyun on not telling him.

 

Kyungsoo felt like his heart was about to explode when Kris told him yesterday. "Taeyeon is coming? Taeyeon is coming?" he have been replaying the sentence all day long. Lay had stay over so that he gets to cooked with Kyungsoo. So the two will go to Kris's house together.

 

It will be a massive banquet. They all promised to meet up at Kris's around 6 pm. Chen, Xiumin, Sehun and Kai needed to come early to decorate at least with some few decorators. Not the huge ones, just the simple ones.

 

Kris had told Sehun and Kai to add up the Truth or Dare and Obey the King. He even told them to make any games that needed Kyungsoo and Taeyeon to be together. They smiles widely on his words and gave him an okay. Understanding his plan.

 

The most suprising thing ever when Kris open the door for Kyungsoo was that Sulli came along. She grins at Kris. Kyungsoo explained to him, and told them that Sulli is his cousin that just cameback from Japan after a long study. Kris couldn't just tell Kyungsoo to sent her away so he have to agree.

 

Hyoyeon also claimed that she'll be bringing Eunhyuk with her.

 

"Will anyone else be bringing their partner to the party?" Kris asked rather annoyed when the girls just arrived. "Nope, no one else. I was about to ask my boyfriend to come along, but this is our party so I cancelled the idea." Jessica retorted to Kris. "You should bring him along then." he replied in sarcasm.

 

-------

 

Taeyeon gave Kris a bowl of pasta. He widen his eyes when he open the lid. "I thought of bringing something. So I cooked up some pasta. We can eat them later." she said. Kris just thanked her and led her into his house.

 

He passed it to Lay in the kitchen. "Whose is this from?" Lay asked, checking the thing contained. "Kim Taeyeon. Put it into one of the bowl in there." he said. Lay just obey and took out the huge bowl. "It smells good." Lay praised, inhaling the tasty scent of the pasta.

 

--------

 

Everybody has gathered in the living room. For some intro. Telling each others age, name, occupations, and more. It is to increased the relationships between each other, getting closer. Kyungsoo have been having palpitations when he see Taeyeon. Damn how she was so pretty wearing that simple dress.

 

At least Kris had a fireplace so they don't fill the chill of the snow so much.

 

Everybody in this house know of the plan in bringing Kim Taeyeon and Do Kyungsoo together, even Sulli and Eunhyuk know. They can't wait to start the operation.

 

Its time for the banquet. All of them gathered into Kris's dining room where he eat there when special occasions occur, and Christmas celebrations with his friends is a perfect time to use the room. Not bother to call his maids to help in arranging since he gave them a vacations to be with their family, they ended up arranging all the food on the table by themself.

 

Starting the plan, all of them went and sat to where they wishes to, but leavingtwo empty seats which is next to each other for Kyungsoo and Taeyeon. The two stood looking at the chair, there is no arguement in changing seat with the others, so the two sat next to each other with Jessica on Taeyeon's left while Kai on Kyungsoo's right.

 

'Score! They sat next to each other obediently without arguing.' Kris smirked at his first plan.

 

-------

 

It really bothers them to see Taeyeon and Kyungsoo being quiet. Extremely quiet, they didn't even talk to each other.

 

The plan in letting the two sat next to each at the feast, then getting them to wash the plates together and even putting them in the same couch when they wish to start the game.

 

Kris sigh. "How stubborn can this two be." he was annoyed at the fact of it. Joonmyun and Xiumin calmed the giant down. "Patience Kris. They'll be talking to each other soon. When we're playing the games." "I hope so."

 

"Alright. Its time to start the activities!" Sehun shouts. The guys laugh at how childish he was. "You're such a kid, Sehun." Jessica claimed. "I am not!"

 

"Okay, the first game is....KARAOKE! Both Sehun and I brought a karaoke machine just for tonight. Most of the songs is for a duet. You know, men and women, not men and men or women and women." Kai winks at Kris and went back looking at the crowd.

 

"But...to be paired up, we will let you wrote your favourite number until number 7 of course. Those who didn't get to paired up with any of this ladies needs to do a chicken dance for us!" "Thats embarssing!" Chen whined. "Ahh, its a game hyung. And Sehun and I are the ones incharged of the activies so rules are rules." Chen shrugs, annoyed by the idea.

 

All of them wrote their favourite number. Whatever the numbers are, but they eager to know what will Taeyeon and Kyungsoo wrote. It will be a shocker if they both wrote the same number.

 

"Now time to check on the pairs."

 

Sehun and Kai went around and check on their numbers. The pairs have been made and to their suprised, Taeyeon and Kyungsoo wrote the same number. How luck was on their side.

 

-------

 

1. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.

2. Suho and Yuri.

3. Lay and Jessica.

4. Kris and Sunny.

5. Kyungsoo and Taeyeon.

6. Kai and Sulli.

7. Chen and Xiumin.

 

"Hahahaha, Chen hyung and Xiumin are a pair." Sehun laugh so loud, rolling on the floor. The two his a glare. "I told you this is a stupid idea!" Chen growls, throwing the paper on the floor. "Like I said hyung, time to do the chicken dance." Kai grins.

 

Sehun won't be playing since he'll be hosting. The two will be changing alternately for every games.

 

Chen and Xiumin starts to do the chicken dance, how embarassing. They laugh at the two except for Taeyeon and Kyungsoo. "What song do want to sing, Taeyeon ssi?" Kyungsoo suddenly spoke, Taeyeon jolts. "Anything is fine." she answered. "Then will Just Give Me A Reason by Pink & Nate Ruess be enough?" Taeyeon only nods. "Sure, I love the song actually." Kyungsoo smiles. "Then we'll sing the song."

 

They went in order, when the time for Taeyeon and Kyungsoo to sing, everybody starts to crossed their fingers. Its only a duet but they wish to hear how they sounded like when singing in a duet.

 

"I'm so excited to the song they'll be singing." Sunny whispered excitedly at Yuri's ear. The two giggles.

 

The screen show the title. "Just Give Me A Reason? It is so a suitable song for the two!" Jessica squeals together with Hyoyeon and Sulli. "This is so exciting hyung. Thats a perfect song for them." Kai whispered to Kris. He could only smirk.

 

Taeyeon, Kyungsoo & Both

 

 Right from the start
You were a thief
You stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh
Things you never say to me, oh, oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again


 I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine

(Oh, we had everything)
Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind

(Yeah, but this is happenin')

You've been havin' real bad dreams, oh, oh
You still lie so close to me, oh, oh

 There's nothing more than empty sheets
Between our love, our love
Oh, our love, our love


Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

I never stopped
You're still written in the scars on my heart

You're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again


Oh, tear ducts and rust
I'll fix it for us
We're collecting dust
But our love's enough

You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again


Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again


Oh, we can learn to love again
Oh, we can learn to love again
Oh, oh, that we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

 

They were so amazed at how they both sounded like as they sang the song together. It was a perfect fit. Taeyeon and Kyungsoo both have the angelic, soft voice and when they sang the song it sounded perfect. They should sing more together.

 

"Hyung, we need to let them sing together more often. The next time we'll be going to the karaoke, we must bring Taeyeon noona along." Sehun claimed, he enjoy listening to the two. "Man, they are perfect for each other. I can't wait to see them being together." Hyoyeon bit her bottom lips, and Eunhyuk just chuckles. "I think it won't take that long anymore. Soon they will confess."

 

Jessica, Sunny, Yuri was so happy. "That is so beautiful." Yuri claimed. She now eager to make the two be together. They all can't hold it back anymore. They need  to make them confess!

 

-------

 

Taeyeon and Kyungsoo blushed after they ended the duet. They felt like the song was telling stories about the two.

 

Their friends gave them an applaud. "Awesome guys. That was really beautiful!" everybody praised the two. They just bow and sat. "I never thought that we sounded so perfect together." Taeyeon spoke, Kyungsoo turn and look at her. "Really?" he asked, can't tell either to be happy or excited.

 

"Really. Our voice really blend in together." she claimed, Kyungsoo turned red all of a sudden. "Yeah...I thought so too." he said slowly. He was happy.

 

-------

 

The next game was Truth or Dare, the game that was hated the most by Kyungsoo.

 

They spin the bottle and it pointed towards Sulli. She pick truth. They asked about her weight, such a teaser. Sulli widen her eyes. "Waeyo!" she shouts. "Hey you pick truth so tell us, whats your weight? Girls always love to make their weight a secrets. I'm too curious to know." Kai claimed innocently. Sulli starts to pout and told them her weight.

 

"Jinjja! You don't look like it!" Chen starts to trolled Sulli. She wanted to cry as they teased about her weigh. The girls just laugh.

 

Next was landed on Xiumin. He picked dare, and Sulli smirks. "I dare you to eat a cone of ice cream in less than 1 minute!" "That is so easy peasy. Wheres the ice cream?" Xiumin said in rather calm way. "In my frigde. How the heck that she know I keep an ice cream?"

 

Xiumin took the ice cream and starts shoving it into his mouth. At first he was smiling but then  went the coldness starts to spread around his mouth he gape. Brain freeze!

 

"Not too easy now right?" Sulli laugh so hard. "You're an idiot." Lay claimed, shooking his head as Xiumin starts to clench his jaw, teeth cluttering together, and lots more.

 

--------

 

Lastly it landed on Kyungsoo. He pick dare and everybody smirks. "Okay, dare eh.." Joonmyun said. "Then, I dare you too kiss Taeyeon on the cheek." Kyungsoo gape his mouth open. "What! Hyung, no way! Thats too much! Give me something else!" Kyungsoo starts to blush when he thought of giving Taeyeon a peck. "Yah, its only on her cheek. I didn't ask you to kiss her on the lip aren't I? Besides, you're the one who pick dare so I dare you to kiss her on the cheek. No turning back Kyungsoo."

 

"Yeah, Kyungsoo. Just a peck on the cheek." Jessica said, she giggles at the sight of how cute Kyungsoo was as he blushed and try to changed the dare Joonmyun jus told him.

 

"I know its only on the cheek..but...." he breathe heavily. Taeyeon was also blushing, but she keep her cool, being calm on the dare Joonmyun just proposed. "Kyungsoo. Don't make me force you to do it." Kris said, already standing up getting ready to drag him to Taeyeon.

 

Kyungsoo stood and stop him."Okay! I'll do it..Just...don't force me." he sigh, he was so red. Kris ruffles his hair. "Good boy."

 

Kyungsoo went over to Taeyeon, Yuri who sat beside her gave some space for him to sit. Yuri was smiling widely, she was so excited to see him kissing her. "Taeyeon ssi, don't hate me for this." Kyungsoo whisper to Taeyeon. "I won't. Just do it quick." Everybody went closer to the two. Making them to even turned a brighted shades of red. He swallowed down his saliva and slowly leaned closer to her.

 

'I am so gonna kill them!' he thought in his head as he leaned closer and closer.

 

Their eyes widened, mouth widened with a smile formed, also leaning closer as they watch him kiss her.

 

Kyungsoo quickly peck her cheek then pulled back. His face has turned into a tomato skinned coloured, he hide his face into his palm. Too embarassed. Taeyeon place her hand on the spot where he kissed her and also blushed.

 

The guys and girls yelled a hooray, and wooed them. They even whistles peewit sound to the both. "That wasn't too hard right Kyungsoo?" Xiumin claimed, patting the red head by the shoulder.

 

-------

 

Another game that he hates, Pepero game. Kyungsoo always asked himself, on why did he was paired up with Taeyeon for all the games they played. Pepero was the worst.

 

The couples need to bite on each end of the pepero choc stick and slowly make it shorter and shorter until your lip was about to meet with the person infront of you.

 

Kyungsoo had to do it with Taeyeon. They just told him and Taeyeon to just go and don't stop but how can they do it. They were just too embarassed. Taeyeon shut her eyes, as she bit the end, then again and again. Kyungsoo did the same, shutting his eyes, and curled up his hand into a fist.

 

The two often open their eyes to see how long does the pepero stick left. And when it was short, the two met each other's eyes. 'Oh my gosh! We're so close! Taeyeon's face is so close to me!' Kyungsoo mentally slapped himself.

 

"Keep going Kyungsoo hyung...Taeyeon. Don't stop. A little bit more. Who will let it go first." Kai said, he was laughing.

 

When the pepero stick was left about 3 inches, Taeyeon let it go. They let out a disappointed sound. They were this close to kiss each other, but Taeyeon decided to let it go and Kyungsoo won.

 

Both hearts was about to explode on all the games they played. Thinking it was the last they breathe slowly. "Ohh, and I thought they would kiss each other as how Eunhyuk hyung and Hyoyeon noona did." Sehun claimed, he pouts cutely. "Oh well, we still have one last game to go."

 

Taeyeon and Kyungsoo both turned their heads. 'Another one!' the two thought in mind.

 

--------

 

Obey the King, also Kyungsoo's most hated game and also Taeyeon's. It'll be too akward if they were both been chosen and need to obey what the King's say.

 

"Alrighty! Who chose the King?" Kai asked, looking around. Kris hold out his hand high up. "I am! Hahahahaha, you guys better get ready, the King need to say something to his servants." he laugh evilly.

 

"Oh shut up and just start already!" Chen shouts. Kris glared at him and Chen shrunk. "Sorry, my lord!" he apologize.

 

"There is 14 numbers. So who's who? Hmm." Kris looked around. "Number 3 & 7! Strip yourself!" Lay and Kai startles. "Ahh hyung! No way!" "Yah! King's order, you should obey!" Lay and Kai grumbles and they slowly starts to stripped themself. The girls squeals, screaming at what the two were doing. "Hahahaha." Kris laugh.

 

Everybody in the house was getting nervous, waiting for the next two number to be called by Kris. "Number 4! Kneel down to me and kiss my leg!" "Hell no! No no no no no NO NO!!" Chen shouts. He holds number 4 and man how the order was "Kneel down now!" "Hyung!!!" they just laugh. Kris really did act like a King, the most irriating King ever.

 

"Let see.. Number 1 & 12." Taeyeon check her paper. 1. She's the lucky number 1 but who is the lucky number 12?

 

"Tell each other that you love them, and you need to really really mean it." He said. Curious who is the number 1 & 12 are.

 

"Who's number 1?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked. They look at him. "Are you number 12, Kyungsoo?" Kris asked, he nods his head. "Ahh, so the lucky number 1, where are you?"

 

Taeyeon gulped, 'Tell each other that you love him?! Then...my feelings will be reveal if we do so! Wait! I don't have feelings for him! No, I do...No I don't! Arghhh!' she bickered with herself.

 

"Number 1? Who are you lucky number 1?" Kris called in singing tone. "I am.." Everybody widen their eyes. How is it possible that this whole night Taeyeon and Kyungsoo were paired up together. "Do we have to? I need to go back soon. Its getting late." she asked, almost like pleading to be free from Kris's order.

 

"Oh yeah, we all need to leave now. Its getting late." Sunny exclaimed, she was Taeyeon's saviour even if she really wanted to hear them confess, but its too much.

 

"Yeah, it was a nice night Kris. Thanks for the food and all." even Yuri saved her. If they go on,the two will find out about the plan. Besides, they didn't want to force her sister to do what she don't want to. "O-okay.." Kris only could say that. He was so close to hear them confess. That was his goal from the begining.

 

--------

 

They say their goodbyes. Kyungsoo show Taeyeon the way like a gentleman. He open the door for her. "Thanks Kyungsoo ssi. I had fun. Although there is a lot of embarassing moments but I like it a lot." she claimed. Kyungsoo just smiles.

 

"Its great to hear that. Have a safe trip." he said.

 

Joonmyun peek from the living room. He hope that they notice the mistletoe hanging above their heads. When two people stood under a mistletoe, they need to kiss. So he hope that his idea works. Kris showed up along with the rest of them. "You better be right Joonmyun. If they don't notice the mistletoe, the plan will be ruined. A complete loss."

 

"It'll work. Trust me." Joonmyun shushed them.

 

"I'll see around Kyungsoo." "Taeyeon palli!" her friends shouts at her from the car.

 

Kyungsoo look at them, he was occupied at the moment. Taeyeon lean forward and kiss him on the cheek. "Good night." she ran to the car.

 

Kyungsoo blinks few times. He feel the spot where she kissed him. "Good night~" he mutter slowly, he was melting. He just got kiss by Taeyeon.

 

The guys sigh in disappointment. "It didn't work." Kris grumbled. "Hey look at the bright side. At least they kissed. Although they should kiss on the lips not cheek. But it still a kiss." Joonmyun claimed.

 

Kyungsoo was in dazed, that he lost consciousness after that. They ran to him, catching him. He faints due to her kiss, the small chaste kiss on the cheek.

 

---------

 

To be continued........

 

Again, a long long long chapter xDDD

My fingers is so sore right now..

Fuuh, that was so long xDDD I don't know how many typos have I made ^^

Kyaaaaa. they are so adorable!!! >______<

I was squealing as I wrote this chap ;DDDD

Man, I can't wait to make them to be together ^^

COMMENTS!! SHOWER ME WITH LOTS OF LOVE hehehe

I heart you guys so much /muah muah/