Is it too obvious?

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

"I OBJECT!" I burst open the door, I just did something really embarassing.

 

The whole guests was looking at me, I on the other hand widen my eyes, seriously I cannot believe I just stops someones wedding without asking permission.

 

I clear my throats, and walk down the aisle, I don't dare to look at her elders, since I could feel it, they are glaring at me.

 

"Who are you? Suddenly came out of the door and yelled 'I Object' on this wedding day!" Taeyeon's halmoni I think, she scolded me. But I keep my expression calm and cool. "He-Her friend.." I claimed.

 

My eyes were on Taeyeon, looking into her eyes, she look desperate to be save or sad that I stop this wedding. Her eyes kept gazing on me, she wear such a beautiful wedding gown, I was speechless, my heart felt like it was just being strike by lightning, her porcelain skin, those rosy pink lip, everything made my heart pumps crazily.

 

"Excuse me young man! You shouldn't bother with someone's else wedding now get out!" okay now another elderly woman scold me too, she hit me hard. I groan. "Wait wait! Ouch, that hurts..."

 

I'm prepared for the next thing to hit, but nothin. I open my eyes, and Taeyeon was stopping them. "Halmoni..." she turn to the man in white tuxedo. "Wooyoung ssi.... I'm sorry." she turn her face towards me and offers her hand to me. "Take me away...hero." she claimed, and I happily grab her hand and ran out with her.

 

It feels like we're in a movie, I'm being the wedding crasher.

 

"TAEYEON AH!!"

 

--------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

"I OBEJCT!" I turned when the door swing open, my eyes flutter to see Kyungsoo standing by the door, he looks really handsome in those suit.

 

Is he here to....bring me away? Did her hear me that night? I could feel the air in the ballroom getting colder. Wooyoung have his jaw dropped, but I didn't care.

 

"Who are you? Suddenly came out of the door and yelled 'I Object' on this wedding day!" halmoni shouts, I look at her. This is nobody's wedding halmoni, not even me. I don't want to get married yet, except if he is the person I truly love.

 

Kyungsoo stand infront of me, our eyes stuck on each other. "H-Her friend..." he said, I wasn't happy to hear that actually, just friend?

 

Then my so called soon to be mother in law scolded him too, and hitting him. Now thats really out of the line, scolding him is fine, but hitting him? I can't let that continue. So I walk inbetween.

 

"Halmoni..." I called my grandmother gently, she has that sad eye, mixing with anger. Then I turned to Wooyoung. "Wooyoung ssi...I'm sorry." I said to him, his face dropped but I don't care about it, turning on to face Kyungsoo, I offer him my hand. He look puzzled, looking down at my hand, "Take me away..hero." I said, his face light up and quickly he grabs my hand and pull me out of the ballroom.

 

Looking back to the aisle, my friends and his was running after us, they look really happy.

 

-------

 

Author's POV:

 

The both of them ran out of breath, since they ran so far away from the hotel. Stopping at the side of the road, everyone was looking at them, weird to see both in suit and wedding gown. Some of them even think that Kyungsoo and Taeyeon were doing a drama shoot, a scene where the bride's lover came and take her away from her own wedding.

 

Thats too cheesy.

 

Taeyeon took off her veil and throw it onto the ground, slowly she breathe back to normal, even Kyungsoo. "I'm sorry Taeyeon ssi...I didn't really intend to stop your wedding...I-I....I." Kyungsoo still feels like lacking of oxygen. At the same time, he ruffles his hair. He just didn't know what he did, he took someone's bride away!

 

Their friends arrived all panting, some even collapse to the ground, tired of running. "I feel like we were doing marathon. That is way far man..." Chen said inbetween his breath, gasping.

 

"Yeah, a romantic kind of marathon.." Xiumin smiles, looking at the two that has already catch their breath. "You guys look like the bride and the groom! Well of course it is, since she was about to be own by someone.." Chen claimed, getting hit by Kris on the head.

 

"Don't mind us Taeng...Do Kyungsoo, just continue on whatever conversation that you wanted to talk about." Jessica said, turning away glaring at Kyungsoo's friend. She put her index finger on , telling them to shut their mouth and walk away. "Lets leave!" Yuri sternly shouts at them, pushing them away, and glanced over her shoulder to Taeyeon and Kyungsoo, "hehehe, just imagine that we were never here.."

 

-------

 

Kyungsoo chuckles at the sight of it, while Taeyeon don't. She really wanted to smile and laugh with him, but that exact moment is still not there, maybe half way but not fully.

 

She did smile sometime, rarely, usually her friends didn't look at her, she smile. Faintly.

 

"Kyungsoo ssi, thank you..." Kyungsoo stops chuckling, he look at her.

 

"If you haven't come...I might already be his wife, the man that only wanted my money and the wealth that my grandfather have." her words gave Kyungsoo a shocking expression. "He's that kind of man? Then why are you still wanted to marry him if you already knew?" "Because my grandfather want that. If the Kim's and the Jang's Co. were made a deal, they will have lots of investment. Money will came pouring down to each company. Thats why...he wants me to marry him so badly, also for the sake of his company but not for my happiness." Kyungsoo felt bad for her, her eyes look so hurt, he could feel that.

 

Without noticing it, Kyungsoo walk up to her and embraced her. Taeyeon widen her eyes, she stiffen her body. The warmth of someone's body temperature...It was her first time that she felt that warm again after her parents death.

 

"You must have been so scared...hurt, pain to think about that." his voice was soothing, she like listening to it. Kyungsoo also didn't realize that he was her hair, with every , Taeyeon slowly relax her body until she became completely calm.

 

She let him her hair, because she really need it. For so long, she have wanted this kind of gentle, caring touch on her. Kyungsoo slowly noticed that he was embracing her, and her hair. He wanted to pull away but, seeing that Taeyeon felt so relax in his embraced made him stay, and keep on gentlely her hair.

 

-------

 

Jessica, Yuri, Xiumin, Kris, Joonmyun, Sunny, Sehun, Kai, Hyoyeon, Lay and Chen was watching them. Peeking through bushes and trees like stalkers.

 

When they see the two embracing, they squeals, especially Taeyeon's friends. "Aww...look how sweet they are.." Yuri wiped the fake tear with her finger, sobbing like she was watching her daughter getting married.

 

"They really suits each other. He is her sun, while Taeyeon is his moon...But, if they are the sun and the moon..They aren't suitable for each other." Lay claimed, they look at him and laugh.

 

"Lay, if you mean by they are destined for each other, then yeah. I agree with you on that." Kris said, smiling as he continue watching them. "Should we...interfere or just leave them?" Sehun asked, Joonmyun chuckles and look at him. "Leave them..."

 

"I agree..." then Hyoyeon and Jessica said in unison of Joonmyun's answer. They all watches happily.

 

-------

 

After few minutes, they both pulled away, now cheeks were burning up, blushing the shade of pink. "Feeling better?" he asked, looking at Taeyeon's flushed face. She look so cute.

 

"Uhn...thanks. I feel alright. My pained just being washed away thanks to you." for the first time Kyungsoo sees her smile, even if it is only a faint smile, but still it counts as a smile. He felt great to have Taeyeon smile at him.

 

"No problem...but, your face are awfully red." he claimed, chuckling a little. "Well you too..." she reply, turning away.

 

Kyungsoo flushed again, "Is it too obvious?" he asked, she nods. "We both have red face." "I guess we have." he smiles, Taeyeon gave him a small smile.

 

"Thank you again..." she leaned up and gave Kyungsoo a peck on the cheek.

 

The boys gasped, as they slowly smile, while the girls squeals. Even though they did not confess their feelings, but seeing Taeyeon gave Kyungsoo a peck is enough to make them smile widely. Kyungsoo freeze his body.

 

-------

 

Taeyeon left with her friends sometime ago, Kyungsoo still stood there where they were before like a statue, frozen still. His freinds came up to him and check. "Kyungsoo ah...Its getting late, the sun is setting." Joonmyun flick his fingers trying to get him back to reality.

 

"Are you that happy about her kissing you on the cheek that you freeze like this for half an hour?" Kris came, poking his cheek. He didn't budge even a bit.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung has lost it." Sehun play with Kyungsoo's hair, poking his face and shook him.

 

Then Kyungsoo blushed again. "Yah, you're face is turning into a tomato skin." Xiumin points at his face, shooking Kyungsoo hard.

 

"It it too obivious?" Kyungsoo asked, they all look at each other and sigh continue with a smile. "This man is madly in love. And just too happy.."

 

---------

 

^^, update is up!!

am watching SHINee's Comeback Special Live on Youtube right now xDD

and spazzing over Suho and Baekhyuneven though this SHINee's night, kekekeke

First time watching them MCing kekeke (spazzing and spazzing and spazzing!!"

comments about the chap... ;33

i know you guys like this ^^