Le Girl

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Note: It happen in the same day as in Chap 1, but this one is focusing on Taetae :)

----------------------------------

Author's POV:

 

As usual in Kim's residence, Taeyeon woke up around 0745 am. The maids enter her room and gently wake her up, she stir and flutter her eyes, gazing on the table lamp. The maid didn't say anything else and just leave after taking all the dirty laundry.

 

Taeyeon sat on her bed, looking at herself in the mirror, sigh and went to her bathroom. She went into her wardrobe and chose the dress that was gifted by her friends. She puts it on and fixed herself infront of the mirror, letting her blondish brown locks down but clipping her bangs to the side.

 

taeyeon-tiffany-hong-hye-jin-fashion-sho

 

"Taeyeonnie, come and have breakfast with us." her grandmother called once she saw the girl passed by the hall. "No need halmoni, I'm getting my breakfast outside." Taeyeon said in a emotionless voice. Halmoni frowns, she went to see at her grand daughter, already placing her hand on the door knob.

 

"Taeyeon. It is nicer to have breakfast at home. You can save your money." she tries to hook her grand daughter, but it didn't work. Glancing over her shoulder, she look at her halmoni with those eyes again. "Its better than not having them with you." with that she exited the house.

 

Her words pierced halmoni's heart. 'That child have been so cold ever since the accident.' and halmoni just walk back into the dining room.

 

Outside, without Taeyeon say anything, the driver already get ready the car, open the door for her. "Usual place." she said and the driver took her to where she often meet with her friends.

 

-----------

 

"I told you, that stylist really get on my nerve. He said that I look kind of fat in that DRESS! F*** that stylist." growls Jessica. The ice princess was pretty angry with her stylist in her previous photoshoots. Yuri on the other hand just listen. She chuckles sometime on Jessica's reaction.

 

Then she notices the car, and pat Jessica's shoulder. "She's here, now lets go." grabbing her handbag and left to Taeyeon. Jessica huffed.

 

"I'll call you when I need you to pick me up." Taeyeon said to her driver and he drove away. "Taeng..." called Yuri, waving to her. They hug each other and walk along the path together. "Taken your breakfast?" Yuri asked, not knowing that this early meeting is to have breakfast together.

 

Taeyeon gave her the look, "We are going there aren't we? Then whats the point of calling me this early morning." her words stung hard on Yuri. She totally forgot that the girl is totally different from before. Jessica just glared at Yuri, "Pabo.." she stated.

 

"Where to, guys? I don't know the way to the cafe you guys are talking about last night.." Yuri and Jessica ran to her and walk beside her. "Right around the corner."

 

Once they make around the corner, they arrived at the cafe. "There you go, Le Blanc Caramel Cafe! I've once come here and I totally fell in love with the pastries there! It taste so good." Yuri was really looking so excited when she told them about it. Jessica giggles, "Arasso Yuri ah, come lets go. That place looks pack."

 

------------

 

Entering the place, they were greeted by the waiters. "Welcome to Le Blanc Caramel Cafe!" Both Yuri and Jessica was gaping, amazed with how pack this cafe is. A waitress came asking them, "A table for 3?" Jessica asked and she quickle lead the way to an empty seats. "Here is the menu. Do you wish to have some time to---" she was cuts off, "No need, we'll order right away. 2 cocoa latte and...Taeng?" Yuri eyed the petite girl sitting across her. "Honey lemon tea."

 

The waitress joted it down, "And 3 slices of Chocolate Cheese Almond. Thank you." Yuri smiles and gave her the menus. Jessica an eyebrow. "I thought that were having breakfast, not cakes~" Yuri grins, "You need to taste the cake first." Jessica just rolled her eyes.

 

Taeyeon didn't say anything but to just follow on what Yuri just ordered. It didn't take long for their order to arrived.

 

Jessica and Yuri was chatting, ignoring the 2, Taeyeon only look around the place. She kind of like the place, it is comfy and warm even though the air conditioned is on.

 

As she was admiring the place, she was suddenly showered by hot drinks. All the crashing sound of the mugs was here around the cafe. Jessica and Yuri gasped. "Taeng!" they said in unison. The blonde waiter was looking so scared, he apologized non-stop. Taeyeon didn't budge or winced due to the hotness of the drinks.

 

"Taeyeon! Wipe it away quick. That is hot water." Jessica help her out, while Yuri glared at the blonde waiter. "You should be careful next time!" she scolded, making the young guy to keeps on apologizing until someone in.

 

-------------

 

"Jongin..."the said voice called, it sounded so gentle but Taeyeon didn't really care. Then the said voice starts to apologize, "Miss, I am very sorry on behalf of my colleagues. He didn't mean to---" before he keeps on going, Taeyeon turned to look at the person apologizing.

 

She find a very big eyes looking at her. He have red hair and his expression so gentle. Taeyeon keeps on staring at him and same goes to the guy. But she averted her eyes away from him.

 

Taeyeon stood from her place. The red haired guy and the blonde look at her, when she stood. "It is fine, it can b---" Taeyeon was cuts off by Jessica, "Fine? That's not fine! You were showered by hot water! You could get burn!" her voice keeps on getting higher and higher.

 

"Jessica..please. Let me do the talking." her stern voice makes the brunette shut . Taeyeon continues, "As I was saying, this can be wash. Please stop apologizing." Taeyeon wanted to leave but the red head guy stops her, grabbing her wrist. "But..you got some burn skin. See, some of your skin is turning red. Please let me help wash it." he begged.

 

Taeyeon was a bit startled by the guy. Grabbing her wrist was one thing. "Thats okay sir. It is nothing. Please, I'll be on my way now." the red haired guy let go. He stared at her eyes, it looks emotionless yet so calm that he couldn't take his eyes off them.

 

"We'll meet again." she stated, pays up and left the cafe with Jessica and Yuri. His eyes follows as she walks away, with her 2 friends scolding or asking question to her. The guy on the counter clasped his hand, "Everything is fine now, please continue on eating. Enjoy your drinks and desserts!"

 

-------------

 

"Clean the mess up, Jongin." Kyungsoo ordered. He stood there, looking at the table where the girl just sat. 'Her eyes were mesmerizing. I never seen such calm eyes before. And this sudden feeling I have, is very unknown to me.' placing his hand on his chest.

 

Walking down the walkway, Taeyeon's mind suddenly think about the red haired guy in the cafe. 'He is cute for a boy. Is he the owner of the shop?' If he is, then she never seen someone like him, so handsome and cute.

 

And so, the 2 people have met each other in a very drenched way.

 

--------------

 

To be continued......

 

2nd chap! I was really having many ideas for the moment for this FF :D

Or maybe it is because I just wanted to show you how they met in the cafe kekekeke /lol/

Tell me how you feel about this chap :D

KyungTae met each other for the 1st time, but in a very well...I don't how to say about their situation ^^

/grins and peace/

XOXO