Le Blanc Caramel Cafe

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

As usual, in the morning, Kyungsoo woke up and went straight to his cafe. It has been his routine since he open up his own bakery shop together with a cafe. He come and open the door and went straight to the kitchen since his main duty is in the kitchen. It is only 0725 am, and the shop always starts at 0800.

 

Few minutes later, his co workers arrived and starts setting up the tables, chairs, wiping the windows, write down the main menu for today on the small black board outside their front door, checking the cashier and others.

 

Kyungsoo only job is making his dough for all the pastry he need for the day. Also, he is the main baker, the chef and yes you guess it, the owner of 'Le Blanc Caramel Cafe'. Why he call his cafe or bakery shop 'Blanc Caramel'? Is because he once flew to Paris and tried a white pudding like there. It taste of sweet and bitter of the sugar that have been boiled. Also, they didn't use the egg yolk but only the white into the mixture for the pudding. He falls in love with it.

 

And he promise to open up his own and named it Blanc Caramel, and thats how it happen.

 

-----------

 

"Morning Kyungsoo hyung!" Kyungsoo glance by the counter from the inside of the kitchen to the outside door. A certain blonde, very light red hair waves and greets the other workers. He smile when he sees them. "Morning Jongin..Sehun." he replied and continue to roll up the dough.

 

Kyungsoo was not alone in his business, his precious friends help him up in opening up this cafe 3 years ago. With all those supports from them, he was grateful and very thankful to them.

 

Jongin and Sehun who just greeted him is his friends, 2 year younger from him. They work in his cafe as the waiters, a handsome waiters. "Annyeong people. Kyungsoo, morning to you. I brought the coffee you always drink." another person greets him.

 

Now he is a bit chubby and looks Chinese, with 2 other Chinese looking guy. Minseok or he prefers to be call Xiumin is the cashier & co-assistant for Kyungsoo. When he's not around, Xiumin is the one helping out the place. Then, Jongdae or Chen is also a waiter and also the cashier. Expert in making latte, coffee and so on so he is often found by the coffee machine, as the Barista. And lastly, Yixing or Lay is Kyungsoo's helper/co-assistant baker behind the kitchen.

 

Since Lay love baking like Kyungsoo, but don't have the money to open up his own bakery, so Kyungsoo as a genuine friend, took him as his helper in baking things.

 

Well, it is not only Kyungsoo and Lay in the kitchen, there are few others chef for other parts, but the 2 are more to pastry.

 

-----------

 

Le Blanc Caramel Cafe, is both a cafe and a pastry shop. The customer can either buy the cakes, breads, cookies, muffins, brownies, cupcakes and others to take back home, or stay and enjoy the nice tea, coffee, hot cocoa with the pastries of their choices with some music playing along.

 

His shop is well known around South Korea, and Kyungsoo himself is pretty famous among the idols in South Korea with his talent in baking. He often gets an order for a special occassion. Such as, a huge wedding cake, an anniversary and more. His cakes was a masterpiece that the whole netizens love.

 

His friends is really proud of him. And so does his parent in the overseas. But Kyungsoo didn't really like all that popularity, he is more down to earth kind of person.

 

His co-workers has been working for him for 3 years straight without complaining anything about him. Instead, they will tell the news that Kyungsoo is a very kind, soft-spoken, gentle boss. Yes, he did scolded them few times but it is very rare. Even all the customers that have becoming their favourite customer also said the same thing, 2-3 times in the news.

 

------------

 

Kyungsoo wiped his forehead with his hand once he finished up with the cake that a customer had ordered 2 days ago. "Finally, its finished." he sigh. Happy to see his cake in good shape and condition for the customer. Lay patted his shoulder, "Its look awesome, Kyungsoo.." he praised.

 

The door swings, with the bells ringing. It means, a new customer had arrived. Jongin, Sehun, Chen in unison greeted the customer while they were serving other customers. "Welcome to Le Blanc Caramel Cafe!" The customer was a 3 young adult girl, a waitress show them to their seats when one of them ask for a vacant seats.

 

The waitress have took their orders and gave it to Chen. "2 cocoa latte and 1 honey lemon tea." Chen nodded and starts brewing. The waitress also passed it to the person by the pastry counter for 3 slices of Chocolate Cheese Almond.

 

"Kai! The drink is up, its for the 3 ladies over there." Kai just nodded and took the tray of 3 drinks to the ladies.

 

Kai was smiling walking to the table of the 3 girls, but something just made him stumble and he accidentally pour the hot drinks on one of the girl. Her 2 friends gasped, along with the other customers there.

 

The crashing sound was heard by Kyungsoo, he quickly averted his eyes to the outside of the kitchen. He sees, Kai bowing non-stop and wiping something. He washed his hand and quickly exited the kitchen, in mind 'This isn't good.' he keeps on thinking. "I'm sorry miss! I didn't really mean to pour...Oh, I'm very sorry.." Kai keeps on apologizing, not knowing what to do.

 

Kyungsoo slids in. "Jongin.." he stops the boy from bowing and apologizing even further. He scan the place, 3 mugs were on the floor, shattered and a drenched girl. Kyungsoo bows, "Miss, I am very sorry on behalf of my colleagues. He didn't mean to--" his words vanished once his eyes met the girl's eyes.

 

Kyungsoo was kind of gaping as their eyes look at each other. The girl was looking at him with 2 brown orbs of hers. They keep on staring at each other....

 

---------------

 

To be continues....

 

Interesting chapter, well thats what I feel ^^

Hello readers, subsribers, silent readers (if there is any)...

This is a KyungTae FanFics! I just wanted to make one with them being the couple :D

Well, this is the result of it kekeke

A pastry fanfics! Oohh, I love pastries...cakes, cookies /drools/

Anyway, tell me how this 1st chap is though ;3

Comments. Chiao!!

XOXO from me

 

Eureureong Eureureong Eureureong nae~