Element of Telekinesis

The Sun and The Moon

♡ Chapter 6: The Element of Telekinesis ♡  
 
I woke up with a strong headache. My vision was blurry and i could feel the sunlight burning through my skin. What happened? I remember Tao telling me about a shadow?
 
"I can feel a bad aura around us, almost like a shadow following us around." Tao's face fell dark and serious.
 
"A shadow?" 
 
The shadow has returned, this isn't good. That's most definitely why I had such bad headaches recently and am quite weak, it's probably trying to weaken me so i can't complete my mission. I kept telling my body to fight itself but i was experiencing too much pain. 
 
My vision soon cleared and my head wasn't aching anymore. I was in a bedroom- but how did I get here? All I remember was talking to Tao last night. I stared into a mirror a few meters away from the bed. I was wearing my pyjamas and was lying on a soft mattress. Tao was-holding my hand. He was sitting on a chair beside my bed, fast asleep. I slowly removed my hand from his hand and tapped him gently.
 
"Tao, wake up." I shook him lightly.
 
"Hm?" He jerked up, his hair was messy and his eyes were sunken."Oh, sorry. You fell asleep while holding my hand and i couldn't sleep in another room so i-" i interrupted his speech,"I don't remember anything from last night."
 
Tao was really scared, but he explained to me that i suddenly started screaming out in pain, saying that my head hurts. He told me that the pain went away after awhile and i wanted him to stay beside me so he did.
 
"I can't recall anything from last night." I wrecked my brains trying to look for that memory but all i remembered was Tao crying.
 
"It's alright then." Tao sighed,"I guess you're just really tired. Come on, we should get you some breakfast." Tao helped me off of the bed.
 
"But what happened? Did the shadow come back?" I asked weakly.
 
"Shadow?" Tao raised his eyebrows.
 
"We call it shadow, the creature that destroyed the tree of life." I explained.
 
"No, i don't think so. You were just murmuring one sentence nonstop." Tao said.
 
"What was I saying?" 
 
"You were saying murmuring something like, 'Doctor, why are you doing this?' or something similar, I'm not too sure." Tao told me, holding onto my arm.
 
Doctor? Why would I say such a thing to her? Unless the doctor is deceiving me? I shook the negative thoughts off my mind and looked to Tao,"It's alright, probably nothing much. Let's go eat something." I smiled at him and walked out of the room.
 
At the table, everybody was eating their breakfast silently. When Tao saw Xiumin, he didn't flinch but simply ignored him.
 
"Good Morning." I greeted everyone.
 
"Hi Yun Ae, had a good rest?" Kai smiled and asked.
 
"Not really, still a little bit tired." I admitted.
 
"Want me to heal you?" Lay suggested.
 
"I don't think it's a physically wound or sickness, probably just tiredness." I thanked Lay anyway for offering.
 
"Well today we're actually going to go look for an element. I'm not very certain on whether he is an element, but it's worth a try." Xiumin said, then he brought out a newspaper article and placed it on the dining table. "His name is Luhan, a local magician who can control things with his mind, in other words Telekinesis." 
 
"Are you certain he's an element?" Lay asked.
 
"Not quite, but we have very little time so everything's worth a shot." Xiumin looked seriously at every single one of us. He seemed like he really wanted to make good use of his power after 'murdering' his loved ones.
 
"Okay, so when are we going to set off? And where can we find him?" I asked him.
 
Xiumin pointed to some words on the newspaper,"According to the reporters, he's having a magic show today in less than 2 hours at the Star Pavilion."
 
"Alright, digest your food fast everyone. Let's go find that Luhan." I said confidently and gobbled down my breakfast.
 
Soon, we were seated within thousands and millions of crowds, trying to get a glimpse of this 'magician'.
 
"You said he was a local magician! How can he be this famous?" Tao growled at Xiumin.
 
"How was I supposed to know. They didn't say anything about millions of people pushing each other to see him!" Xiumin fought back.
 
"Hey. Guys please don't fight." I broke them apart before they pulled each other's eyeballs out.
 
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please give a big hand to Luhan The Fallen Deer Angel!"
 
I heard applause and cheering from all directions. This man was pretty damn famous. 
 
"Good morning everyone!" A man appeared on stage, blinding lights burnt my eyes as I tried to squint them to get a clearer image of him. He had light pink hair, looked fairly young.
 
"Yes so nice to see all of you here once again! Are you guys hungry?" He smirked.
 
Beside me, there was a old lady pushing a food cart. She asked,"Do you want a hotdog?" 
 
Before I could say anything to the nice old lady, the whole food cart was sent flying to the front. Soon, Luhan was munching on a hotdog with the food cart next to him.
 
The audience roared into applause, leaving the old lady shocked.
 
"Thank you! Thank you. May I have a volunteer please?" Luhan took a bow and scanned through the audience. Somehow I felt his gaze land upon me.
 
"How about that lovely lady over there?" Suddenly I felt a force grab me and flew me onto stage. I was in the air, being controlled by Luhan. Then, he caught me in his arms as I landed on stage. The audience once again went crazy.
 
"Thank you for volunteering. What's your name?" He smiled.
 
I didn't volunteer. "Min Yun Ae." I stared at him with deadly eyes, warning him not to do anything funny.
 
"Yun Ae! Do you like thriller movies? You know the ones that make you sit on the edge of your chair, gritting your teeth, hoping the main character won't get run over by the train?" He moved enthusiastically up the stage acting out every word he said.
 
"Yeah, I do." I lied, I wanted to see what he could do.
 
"Well then," he smirked,"You're going to like this." He asked me to sit down on a chair and tied me to it. On top of me about 100m away, there was a huge contraption covered by a huge piece of cloth.
 
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the drop zone!" He waved his hand once, and by the wave of his hand, the cloth was sent flying off. Underneath, was a huge block of metal weapons like knives and axes. The crowd gasped, I could hear Tao shouting the word bastard from his seat.
 
"Now don't worry, with my power this deadly weapon will not hurt Yun Ae at all, not a single scratch! Now let me tell you before hand, this contraption weighs a thousand kilograms." Luhan circled around me slowly.
 
"But Yun Ae, do not fear. It will be over before you know it." Luhan snapped his fingers and i looked up. The contraption was falling from the ceiling to my face. It was falling so fast, I was quite certain that I was going to die. I closed my eyes as i felt it falling down.
 
I waited for it to crash onto me.
 
But the only thing i heard was the cheers from the audience once again. 
 
I opened my eyes, the weapon was a few centimetres away from me, but it was floating in midair. Luhan had his hand extended out, holding the contraption in place. The ropes suddenly flew off and I quickly scurried to the side. Luhan then let go of the contraption and I watched the chair get crushed underneath it. 
 
"Thank you! See you again soon!" Then he casually walked off stage, leaving everyone shocked and amazed. I quickly signalled to the rest to follow him.
 
It wasn't that hard getting to him since we had Kai to teleport to him and Tao to stop time. So in a few seconds, we were standing infront of the 'magician', Luhan.
 
"Wow, hello there. How did you get past security?" Luhan was shocked.
 
"There's no trick. You actually do have telekinesis." I said.
 
"Well you're right, I do." He admitted.
 
"You're not from this planet Luhan. And neither are we." I told him, inching closer.
 
"What do you mean?" Luhan stared at us.
 
"These powers, we all have them. Lay can heal, Tao can control time, Kai can teleport, Xiumin can freeze things, and you- you can move things with your mind. We're all meant to be united as one to restore the tree of life." I persuaded him.
 
Luhan backed away,"You're lying." he seemed confused,"You mean I'm not the only abnormal one? There are others?" 
 
"Well, if you put it that way. Yeah we are pretty abnormal, but that's because we don't belong here you know?" I smiled.
 
"Come on, join us?" I asked.
 
He took a deep breath then said,"Alright. I'll come with you. But if you're lying, I'll make sure every single one of you have your brains moved out of your head." He stared at us with a threatening gaze.
 
A/N: Updated! Sorry for the late update, recently i was very sick so i couldn't do anything. But thank the lord i'm better now and can update the story! Hope you like it so far!
 
☒✍ edited 6/09/13