Element of Water

The Sun and The Moon

♡ Chapter 10: The Element of Water ♡
 
Yun Ae was standing infront of the shadow or rather Doctor, who was telling her with detail about how she removed her memories
 
"Are you mocking me?" Yun Ae started to get angry. At first, she was so shocked that she couldn't speak but now that she had her senses back, she knew exactly who were the evil ones and who were the righteous ones. "You do realise that it's to your disadvantage that you told me everything right? Do you really think I'm so weak and fragile that I can't fight back?" her eyes seemed like they were on fire, and it was targeted at Doctor.
 
"Hm, getting confident now aren't we?" Doctor walked around her. "Of course you're weak. You're just a mere girl, who can't do anything- but stand-" Doctor poked Yun Ae's head,"around and rot to death." 
 
Yun Ae smiled,"I won't get angered or annoyed by your words. I know how to control my emotions, anger will only kill yourself. I thought you should know that. And also, greediness for power will blind you and kill you in the end."
 
"Are you saying I'm greedy?" Doctor glared at Yun Ae. 
 
Yun Ae pulled her hair back, "Of course you are. To try and steal powers from other people who have them just because you want to feel powerful. But just know that I won't let you touch anyone of them. If you're going to approach them, you're going to have kill me first. And i won't die that easily." she smirked.
 
"You're such an annoying girl." Doctor slapped her, it sent her to the ground. She slapped her so hard that a red mark was formed and there was blood on her cheeks.
 
Yun Ae knew that she the sun had told her not to let Doctor know that she could absorb powers, but that was because he didn't want her to get hurt. 
 
But wasn't that entire idea? To use her as a bait, to distract Doctor from the elements so that they could restore the tree of life? But right before Doctor would steal their powers from her, she would escape. Yes, that seemed like the perfect plan- for now.
 
Yun Ae stood up and walked towards the sun who was still on the ground, unconscious. She put a hand on his shoulder and looked up to Doctor,"I never thought of you as my creator." she smirked and then disappeared along with the sun.
 
Doctor was shocked, but then she realised everything and smiled sinisterly to herself,"So it was all this simple."  
 
 
 
 
 
Yun Ae had teleported herself along with the sun (she still didn't know his name) to Kai's house, the only place she could think of that the elements would be at.
 
It was already eleven at night, from the same day that the elements had found Sehun. They were all seated at the living room discussing on how to find the next element.
 
"We've found Sehun, so now we only have three more elements to find. Water, Light and Earth, where can we find them?" Lay wondered.
 
Just then, Yun Ae and the sun tumbled into the room.
 
Everyone jumped out of their seats and ran to Yun Ae who was clutching her arm in pain. 
 
"Yun Ae!" Tao screamed and helped her up. "Did that shadow harm you? Are you okay? What happened to your arm?" His voice was full of concern.
 
"I teleported out, but the shadow tried to sabotage my teleportation and i think i twisted my arm." Yun Ae cringed in pain.
 
"Don't worry, I'm here." Lay rushed forward and placed a hand on her arm. Yun Ae's pain was relieved quickly, and she felt better than ever.
 
"The shadow is actually Doctor. She was lying about how i was created from the sun, she stole my memories. She just created me to use me as a puppet to gather the elements so that she can steal your powers. We have to get back to our planet with all 11 elements before the shadow finds us." Yun Ae rushed through her words. She knew that now that the shadow knew she absorbs powers, the shadow would only aim for Yun Ae, but she purposely left that fact out in case the rest of the element get worried.
 
All of the elements had blank expressions, they were all trying to digest the news that Yun Ae had just told them. Just then, a grunting sound came from the sun.
 
"Where am I?" The sun sat up clutching his head. 
 
Everyone hadn't seen him just now as they were all focused on Yun Ae.
 
"Oh. And guys, I found the sun." Yun Ae smiled and rushed over to the sun,"I still don't know his name though." Her lips pursed into a pout.
 
The sun hesitated for a second and then said, "Park Chanyeol, nice to meet everyone." 
 
Yun Ae jerked back, the entire memory had come back to her.
 
"Chanyeol! Let me see where you're taking me." I smiled and hit his hand playfully.
 
"No, it's a surprise for you!" Chanyeol chuckled and kept his hands covering my eyes.
 
It was our second anniversary and Chanyeol had decided to surprise me by 'kidnapping me'. (He literally grabbed me and threw me into a car) 
 
"Park Chanyeol, please tell me where we are?" I begged once again. Suddenly i felt him stop and he asked me to sit down. I felt grass at my feet.
 
"Alright, we're here." He removed his hands. 
 
We were sitting at the edge of exo planet. The sky was filled with shooting stars and the milky way looked more beautiful than ever.
 
I smiled genuinely and turned to Chanyeol speechless.
 
"Happy anniversary Min Yun Ae, I love you to bits." Chanyeol hugged me lovingly and smiled back at me.
 
"Thank you, this is amazing. I love you till the ends of this world too." I buried my face in his chest, too touched by the breathtaking view.
 
"Yun Ae ah, if one day we got separated , what would you do?" Chanyeol put his arm around and i leant into his embrace.
 
"I would spend eternity looking for you again." I naturally said, staring into his gaze, getting lost in his beautiful eyes.
 
Yun Ae jerked back into reality. So she really was with Chanyeol. 
 
"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. I think I remember you slightly now. I can only remember one memory." Yun Ae looked at Chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol teared,"It's alright. Take your time. I'll always be waiting for you." 
 
The rest of the elements seemed indifferent to what was happening, the only person who was affected- was Tao. The time had come, where it was confirmed that Tao and Yun Ae were destined never to be lovers. Tao remained silent, but somehow, somewhere- his heart was breaking inside.
 
"Well, it's late. Everyone should be getting to bed now." Kris stood up and said.
 
Everyone nodded their heads lightly, exhausted at the numerous events happening all at once. And soon, everyone was off to dreamland. Except for one man- the man with a broken heart, Tao.
 
 
 
 
 
Soon, morning arrived and the sun was shining brightly once again.
 
Everyone woke up one by one, fighting to use the toilet and for breakfast food. 
 
"Ya! We can always buy more food! Don't break my dining table!" Kai jumped up in anger. Luhan had taken the last piece of sausage and Chen wasn't so happy about it.
 
"Ya Chen. Food is meant to be shared, stop bickering with Luhan. He didn't do anything wrong." Sehun defended Luhan. (A/N: Sneaky HunHan scene LOL)
 
Chen fell quiet, and soon it started raining with thunder and lightning, somebody seemed angry.
 
"Well..." Kai awkwardly rubbed his hands together, trying to break the silence,"Today we have to find another element, if not two!" He smiled to encourage everybody but it seemed as if everyone was in a bad mood.
 
Kai mumbled to himself that he shouldn't try so hard and then, he took out a piece of paper. "I found this on the floor this morning. I think the voice who gave us the clue yesterday gave us another."
 
"On the floor?" Xiumin raised a brow in doubt.
 
"Yeah, i woke up this morning and it was right beside me." Kai explained, and continued to read what was written on it.
 
"More precious than gold 
Clearer than diamonds; 
Source of life, it is told, 
And the purveyor of legends"
 
"Another riddle?" Lay scratched his head and continued stuffing endless amounts of cereal into his mouth.
 
"That's so simple." Kris, who hadn't touched his breakfast, indifferently pointed out,"Water." Then, he casually started eating.
 
Everyone nodded in admiration towards Kris.
 
After breakfast, all of them set off without knowing what they held for them.
 
Yun Ae was walking slowly as the others were way in front of her, she was deep in thought.
 
It couldn't be the shadow that was helping them. Afterall, he wasn't after the elements anymore. Could it be that there was another person that was secretly helping them? 
 
"Ya, Yun Ae, are you listening?" Lay waved his hands in front of me. I broke out of thought and looked at him,"Oh sorry, I was zoning out. What did you say?"  
 
"I asked you whether you slept well last night." Lay chuckled and smiled, it formed a dimple on his cheek.
 
Yun Ae fell silent again. She definitely had not slept well last night. She was too busy trying to recall her past life to sleep.
 
"Not really, I was trying to recall some memories of my past life but failed." I replied. Lay nodded his head lightly and dropped the topic.
 
"Well, if you want I can piggy back you and you can rest for awhile." Lay offered, smiling.
 
"It's alright, thanks for offering though." she smiled at him. Lay, to Yun Ae, was the closest thing to a best friend she had, she wasn't sure whether he took her as a best friend but she certainly did. He was the first element she had found, and the person who happened to brought her back to life when she first fell to earth. 
 
And- he was also the only one who knew she had to die. Yun Ae wasn't even sure whether she still had to die in the end, she was still the moon right? Yun Ae ruffled her hair and sighed in frustration and confusion.
 
Suddenly, a man came up to Yun Ae to ask for directions. He looked quite wealthy and was holding the latest model of phones. He looked very shy and gentle.
 
"E-xcuse me, I-I think I'm lost. Do you know where the cozy cafe is located?" He asked, he was standing very far from Yun Ae and looked very scared to approach her.
 
The rest thought he was just a person asking for directions so they kept walking ahead, leaving Yun Ae behind.
 
"The Cozy Cafe? I'm not sure, but i can ask my friends if you want." Yun Ae offered.
 
The man's expression suddenly grew nervous.
 
"Sir? Are you alright?" Yun Ae asked.
 
The man's face was pale, he brought his two hands up to his chest level and stared at it.
 
There was water coming out from his hands.
 
Before Yun Ae could recognise that he was an element, the man started running in the opposite direction.
 
"Wait! Come back!" Yun Ae started running after him.
 
The other elements heard Yun Ae shouting and started chasing him as well.
 
Soon, they caught up with the man. 
 
Yun Ae was breathless but held the man tightly in her arms, not allowing him to escape.
 
"You're an-" Yun Ae panted, "an element. We're all elements, and not from this planet. We need you to come with us back to our world to be united so that the power of the tree of life can be restored."
 
"What?" The element seemed confused. 
 
Yun Ae sighed, she was getting a little tired of explaining the entire story to each individual element. Which made her think, why did the sun or chanyeol remember everything while the rest had forgotten? 
 
Thankfully for Yun Ae, Tao explained everything to the new element. And as usual, he agreed to join us.
 
The element turned out to be a young man named Suho. Apparently, he had never talked to anyone since he was five years old because he was afraid that they would find out about his power. Just by our luck, or Yun Ae would say fate, he had gotten lost and needed to ask for directions. Yun Ae nodded to herself, no wonder he was so nervous earlier when asking her for directions- it was his first time talking to someone in many years.
 
 
 
 
ϟ✍ not edited