The Tree of Life

The Sun and The Moon

♡ Chapter 1: The Tree of Life ♡

"When the sun and the moon are reunited with the 11 elements, the tree of life will be restored." 
 
"What must I do?"
 
"Find the elements, unite them. You are the moon, find the sun." 
 
I, Min Yun Ae was created, for one purpose only- to restore the tree of life. The tree of life was once- a seed. A seed duelling with power. It was protected by the sun, who's sunlight nurtures the seed. The seed held 11 elements in it, Earth, Light, Wind, Telekinesis, Flight, Healing, Teleportation, Water, Time, Lightning and Ice. 
 
Together with the sun, the element of Fire, they create the most powerful source of energy anybody could think of. But separated, they can only realise their own powers. They are trapped in their own bubbles, not realising their full potential. 
 
It was 20 years ago, when the tree of life was destroyed. We call him the shadow- the one who was responsible for the chaos. Reason being- he was fast and nobody, not a single soul witnessed his presence. According to legend, the tree of life tumbled within seconds and the elements were thrown into another universe. They were scattered around a wide area, nobody knew where they were sent. After the tree was destroyed, everything in our world began to die. Plants were withering, buildings crashed down, people were dying. That's why- 12 years later- when all humanity was near non-existence, they had to create me, the moon. I was created from a fragment of the moon, boiled from a brew and sculpted into a human being. My mission- to restore the tree of life. But there's a catch to my crafted body, since I was created from the moon, in the end- i will have to go back, and disappear once again, ceasing to exist.
 
The person who created me, her name was Doctor. It was simple, we didn't have names in our world. I was simply called Moon. 
 
The first thing i saw when i opened my eyes- pure white. The colour was so shockingly white, my eyes hurt the first time i opened them. Then, I saw Doctor, she was smiling at me. She created me to appear like an adult, wired my brain to understand human nature and gave me the heart of normal human being. I was exactly like them, except for- I was born to die.
 
"Ready?" Doctor asked, extending her hand out to me. I stared down from the platform onto earth. It was a sphere, surrounding by white gas, and it was green and blue in colour. I didn't quite understand that at first as our world was completely dark. The sky was always gloomy, grass were dead gray and everything had lost it's colour, at least after the tree of life was destroyed.
 
"Ready," I smiled at Doctor,"I'm going to miss you. This is probably the last time I'd see you, isn't it?" I frowned.
 
"Moon, listen to me. What you are doing will help people, it will heal our world. Those elements don't belong on earth. Yes, you are created to disappear one day, but what you will leave is a mark. A mark of honour, grace and beauty." She smiled and let go of my hand hesitating for a second,"Good Luck."
 
I was falling into earth. I felt the pressure under me, and soon everything went black.
 
"Excuse me, miss?" 
 
What came to sight- a man.
 
I have found the first element.
 
A/N: HELLO THERE! It's authornim here once again. I'm starting a new story called The Sun and The Moon! C: It's you x Chanyeol / Tao btw! The rest of EXO will also be a huge part of the story itself. This story is only partly romance, most of it will be more of action and going deeper into the plot and storyline. And yes, of course it's another fan-fiction about EXO's powers from the MAMA era. This story will be fairly short, I'm gaging around 15 chapters. Hope you'll like it!
 
(For readers of DORMING WITH HIM, I will still be writing and hoping to finish it soon, so don't unsubscribe even if you don't like the feel of the new story please! Thank you!)
 
☒✍ edited 20/08/2013
 
 
 
( pabos ^ )