Element of Teleportation

The Sun and The Moon

♡ Chapter 4: The Element of Teleportation ♡
 
We reached the restaurant that Yixing recommended and stood outside the entrance.
 
"Here we are." Yixing sighed.
 
"I'm surprised it's open this late at night. It's already far past midnight." Tao said.
 
"I'm not." I felt a cold breeze overcome me, it gave me a creepy feeling,"Look at how deserted, run-down and creepy it looks from the outside." 
 
"It may look scary but the food is really good and what's even more cool is that the food is served right away and i mean right away." Yixing started to get worked up, this restaurant better be super amazing.
 
"This better be ten times as amazing as you claim it is." Tao stared at Yixing. 
 
"Oh, it is. Trust me." Yixing nodded his head ferociously. 
 
We walked forward and carefully pushed the front door open. Suddenly, a young man appeared right in front of us. All three of us jerked back slightly in shock.
 
"Welcome, have a seat. You're food will be ready soon once you have decided." He looked rather well groomed and good looking. Then suddenly, he passed us some menus. Was he carrying those just now? I scratched my head, feeling confused. 
 
"Uh-thanks." I took the menu, furrowing my eyebrows.
 
He smiled at me,"What's your name? You're beautiful." 
 
My heart suddenly tumbled into a messy knot when i heard that.
 
"Wait wait wait- sorry but she's mine." Tao interrupted forcing me into a hug.
 
"Ya! Let go!" I hissed at him, and turned my attention back to the owner. "Thank you, you're really kind." I smiled back at him. 
 
I turned back to tell Tao to stop being gay but when i looked back the owner wasn't there anymore. Where did he go? I didn't think much about it and just sat down at the table.
 
Suddenly a few in seconds, the owner was infront of us again and our food was ready.
 
"Enjoy!" He exclaimed and disappeared to the kitchen again.
 
"That was-" my mouth was wide open.
 
"Really fast." Tao completed my sentence for me, his mouth was wide open too.
 
"Really? It's not that-" Yixing was already stuffing himself with food, "fast.".
 
I turned to him and gave him an unamused expression. "Lay, you need to pay attention to what's happening more often." 
 
"It's Yixing." He replied.
 
"Guys, there's something fishy about that person." Tao was observing the man's actions closely.
 
"Yeah i agree." I stared at the owner. Partly because he was so hot, and also because there was slight bit of suspicion.
 
"I think he's an element." Tao deduced.
 
"Teleportation maybe?" I snapped my fingers when the idea came to mind,"I have an idea, an idea to find out the truth." I smirked.
 
"An epic battle with him?" Tao started to jump in his seat in excitement.
 
"Better than that." I wiggled my eyebrows, trying to hype the both of them.
 
"Kidnapping him then forcing him to tell us the truth?" Yixing joked.
 
"It's way better than that." I said, laughing.
 
"Okay so what is it?" Tao was jumping so much, the seat was vibrating.
 
"We hide in that box over there and wait for him to teleport. Then we'll jump out at him and surprise him!" I explained, my ideas were the best.
 
Tao and Yixing's excited expression was replaced with a bored face. "Your ideas are terrible Yun Ae." Yixing rolled his eyes at me. 
 
I pouted,"Sheesh. I don't see you coming up with any brilliant ideas." 
 
"My kidnapping idea was quite good!" He insisted.
 
"Actually that was a stupid idea." Tao laughed.
 
"It was really good! Your epic battle idea didn't even make any sense!" Yixing fought back, he seemed angry.
 
"Hey, I don't want to fight. Don't raise your voice at me." Tao glared at Yixing.
 
This is bad, even worse, terrible. They started screaming at each other, honestly this was quite childish. And i couldn't take it anymore.
 
"Stop fighting!" I pushed Yixing and Tao apart. 
 
We were all quiet for a second then we heard a voice from the kitchen. 
 
"Is everything-" 
 
The owner suddenly appeared in front of our table out of midair. "-alright?" 
 
We got you now.
 
"Ha!" Yixing, Tao and I shouted and stood up at the same time.
 
"You teleported! You can teleport!" I screamed jumping up down.
 
"Yep. Actually I heard you guys talking along the way here by accident and decided to surprise you." He smiled innocently. We were seriously fooled by him.
 
"Why didn't you just tell us?" I sighed and sat back down onto my seat.
 
"It's more fun this way." He smiled again , cheekily.
 
"So you know about everything?" Tao asked.
 
"Well, yeah. I know that she's here from another planet to rescue elements back to her planet to restore the tree of life. And i also know that Tao can stop time and Yixing can heal. But I don't know your name." He looked at me.
 
"I'm Yun Ae." I smiled dreamily as he stared at me, he was so freaking hot.
 
"Nice to meet you Yun Ae." He smirked and I nearly fainted. Tao and Yixing were looking at us, feeling disgusted," Everyone, nice to meet you. My name is Kai.". He bowed politely. 
 
We all remained awkwardly silent for a minute. "Well want to come to my house to rest for the night? I live by myself, so you don't have to worry." He suggested.
 
"Yeah, that sounds great!" I agreed and smiled. Tao and Yixing merely nodded their heads slightly and looked somewhere else quickly.
 
"Alright then let's go." Kai teleported to the door.
 
"Uh Kai? We haven't eaten." I awkwardly smiled.
 
"Oh. That's right." He chuckled.
 
After we finished eating, we left for Kai's house.
 
"So what do you guys work as?" Kai asked while walking to his house.
 
"I don't have a job. I can control time so I can take whatever I want." Tao said while chewing on some gum.
 
"I currently am jobless as well." Yixing said.
 
Kai made no comment on that and turned to me,"So how old are yo-" he was cut off by a high pitched scream.
 
Soon, it became really cold. The road was frozen ice and so were the houses in the neighbourhood! It was summer now, so it must be-
 
another element.
 
A/N: Back with another update! Kai has entered the story. This was more of a relaxed, get to know the characters chapter so there's not much action! Look forward to the next chapter!
 
☒✍ edited 6/09/13