What Really Happened

Now and Forever

Her alluring eyes were controling me, and i can't bear to hold it in any longer. I just decided to let loose on her then.

"Kiss Me."

she said to me. It was like her whisper was the lucifer that was dragging me down to hell with her. I leaned in.

______________________________________

The Next Morning

____________________

I woke up finding myself almost . I wanted to cover myself, but for some reasons i couldn't. I tried moving. No luck. When i finally look why i couldn't moved i saw jae. He was on top of me.

I was about to scream, but his hands gestured a no screaming sign.

"why?"

all the sudden we were whispering.

"shh..my grandfather planned this idea. Just pretend and go along with it."

"did...did...did we do it?"

"are you like ten or something? we didn't have . If you look carefully, we didn't. We almost did though."

i was puzzled by his, "we almso did though." i don't know wither i should be relieved or not, but judging from his eye bags, i can see that we didn't. He seemed like he was staying up all night.

"Jae. Are you okay?"

"Huh?...ha..yea..i'm fine."

i saw sweat coming from his hair that dripped onto my face.

"sorry, babe."

he wiped the sweat off of her face.

"can you tell me exactly what happened?"

All the suddenly he put his fingers on my lips and mouthed out to me what i'm suppose to do.

"just close your eyes and pretend like you're sleeping and let me do the action."

i just noded when i finished reading his lips. when he was moving it, felt awkward. I felt awkward things from the air he created under the blanket and hearing the bed creaking louder and louder. It would be weird to see jaejoong pretending to have with me. I almost busted up laughing because i could picture it and then all the sudden i heard a click.

"pretend to be mad at me."

He mouth to me. I nodded, but i didn't know that he was undressing me. I got mad and then slapped him. Got my bathrobed and everything and ran out from that room.

A few minutes later after we got dressed and got in Jae's car about to go work. I wanted to ask him what happened, but i was too ashamed to feel if we did had or not.

"um...jae...i'm sorry about your cheeks. I didn't mean to make it that red."

I said as i blushed in the car.

"don't worry. I'll tell you what really happened."

__________________________________

Jae's Pov.

"kiss me." (recap)

"as i almost leaned in to kiss you, i thought about what if i lost control, and made you sad the rest of your life. so right at the last second when i almost lost control. I grabbed the belt around your bathrobed and tied your arms and then i laid on top of you."

"hah? you mean we didn't have ?"

"no..you don't trust me?"

"no...it sounded too hard to be true."

"but i did hump you."

i said with a smile. I didn't know she would hit me in the head so hard.

"I'm joking. I didn't you didn't need to hit me that hard in the head!"

"go on."

"right and then everytime i hear a click noise i would pretend i'm making love with you from under the blanket. No one would know except you and me?"

i smiled as i explained to her.

"yea? well why were you topless then?"

"to make it convincing."

"I don't know if i should believe you anymore. It sound pretty fake to me."

"really. Then why don't i show you before you knocked out. It was hard for me to control myself, while you were passionately kissing me like a maniac."

"what?! fine show me this video. i want to see for myself!"

"okay you asked for it babe."

________________________

After watching halfway into the video

"I can't believe i was trying to seduce you!"

"see what i mean by hard to control myself?"

"what the hell was i doing? I'm not even suppose to do that to you. I'm not like that i can swear!"

"Pfftt!!"

i saw him laughing hard at me. It made me mad and embarrassed at the same time.

"Shut up, babe!"

i started to slap him on the arm.

"I'm sorry, you're just too funny. Hahaha. well at least we didn't do anything that's important."

"hey, i just noticed i only watched halfway into the video, what else happened in the other half?"

I picked up his phone trying to play the other half, but he stole it from me in the nick of time.

"sorry. I think this is for your own good."

he put his cell away. I looked at Jaejoong suscpiously.

"I wonder what else isn't he telling me?"

went through my thought in my head. We arrived at the company, and i will just have to wait how my day would end.

________________________________________________________________________________________

well another update, like i said, not edited yet.