Unexpected Kiss?

Now and Forever

I was sort of shocked so i came back into the room. Yunho turned and looked at me.

you:what?

yunho looked like he was going to say something, but it seemed like he got possessed. He speed walked to me and hugged me as if there was no tomorrow.

yunho:I missed you so much. I can't believe i found you and you are safe and sound.

in that confusion you spoke,

you:what?

jae and yooli walked in.

yunho:i love you more than i can say in this body of mines, but i promise you that i will be here to protect you this time.

jae:YUNHO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET HER GO!

yooli:what is happening sis?

you:even i don't know.

yunho: I won't let you have her again. You will always interfere with our love life. It is better if you don't this time.

jae:IS THAT A THREAT? YOU DON'T SCARE ME.

yunho:my time with you is short and no doubt about it. You act just like her. I wonder when i will see her soon.

you:what do you mean?

jae:DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

yoochun, junsu, and changmin enter the room after hearing jae yelling.

yoochun:what is happening jae?

junsu:what are you doing yunho?

changmin:you were yelling just because yunho is holding her only?..wow...

yunho:i'm sorry. This is all the time i have left. I'll come another day. Looking and searching for her.

I  was about to say something and yunho didn't just simply pecked me. He smooched and tongued me.

yunho:see you. *wink*

everybody frozed and jae's anger rosed high into the air.

============================================================

so sry for not upd8ing till now..i still have school, and lots of project..i'll try to get on more and type more, but it all depends on how i do in school...so i hope you guys don't mind...