Our Kiss under The Sky

Now and Forever

The clouds has become dark..smelt like it was going to rain blood..but i wish it can wash away the badness so i can be with yunho. Yunho walked over to me and jae twisted my body around to meet his. He whispered into my ears..

jae:if you don't want yunho to suffer..stand there and just closed your eyes.

I was backed into a corner with no small cracks or creaks around that wall..I could only just stand there and take something disgusting that i don't even want. I layed my body there.....having this kiss from this guy..was the worst tasting of all.

i can see it..i can picture it...actually i do see it..before closing my eyes all the way..i can see his eyes widen opened in shocked..of how i can let this go by. how come i didn't do anything about it.

I stood there, with my body and heart went empty and blanked, but my mind..pictured Yunho..flashing everywhere..his bashful face..his smile..his calm face..his manly gestures..everything...is only in my mind filled with him..

for my heart has been stopped with thorns that pricks it..stopped pumping heartbeats for him. Frozen in time. Bleeding with love screaming his name.. and the thought of i like you only...this twisted dragon is clawing his way down my skin and is taking my heart that pumps only for him with him..freezing it..squishing it like it was nothing in his grasp...and my heart crying desparately for his warmth in agony.

My beloved is standing there..how can you possibly ask for me not to show any emotions..i didn't even get to do the things i get to do with him yet. His cold lips plastering onto me like as if it was glue..or a tongue that was stucked onto a pole on north pole.

Even though i felt like there is no need for it...tears escaped my eyes before i could even say anything or do anything..but..i came with a realization..he won't stop until he ruins our lives..

"i won't let him take that away from me again."

i heard a whispered from deep down my beat up and torned heart from the dragon's claw..It was her..it was Laila...she's calling to me..i now know what i had to do. It was a risk.

Right after he let go of his no tasting lips of his..i opened my eyes and then moved back..jae was shocked along with Yunho. I am able to do it..it won't matter..because if i'm out of this picture..Yunho won't get to suffer from jae.

you:jae..do this again..and i swear on my life that i will puncture this pen through my wind pipe..and i'm not afraid to do it..i can an i will.

he looked at me and laughed..like i was going crazy. He told me there is no point because every human is afraid of dying, but i grinned at his comment..his face then changed.

you:but i'm not afraid of dying..i think you're afraid to lose me.

His face now plastered with anger and stomped over to me and as fast as i could..i pointed the pen at the light of where i was going and at the most five miles per hour i was going to puncture this through my wind pipe and was going to end it. A manly hand grabbed firmly at my wrist and pulled my body to meet his.

I felt like my heart was pumping again..the flow of the blood i lost regenerated and i can felt that his warmed heart was breathing life into my heart. The thorns that pricked my heart was burning away and i looked foward.

yunho:are you stupid or what..i already know what happened..im not jealous..it's only a set up. I forgive you...You're so stupid for doing this by yourself and leaving me.

i couldn't hold it in..tears were escaping from my eyes once more..and i knew that i just couldn't do it without yunho...i cried like a baby on his shoulders and he my hair..

yunho:don't worry..that big bad cloud is going away..you don't need to cry anymore..

even though i dislike crying..i thought i was really going to lose yunho...i think that out of everything..if i lose yunho..i feel like i have nothing..but now that i'm in his embraced and being wrapped around..i feel that there is nothing bad going to happen anymore..

yunho:jae..im disappointed in you..using such efforts like this to get her..where is your pride?..blackmailing usually ends up failing..you should know that.

jae:tsh..right..whatever you may win only this part for today, but starting tomorrow you won't have anything.

i heard him stomped away from us and then i felt the his big hands that was embracing me slowly and firmly pushing my body away from his.

yunho:are you feeling better?..

his gentle big hand wiped away the remaining tears. I looked at him and his face kind of changed.

yunho:i thought i was going to lose  you..you shouldn't throw away your life like that.

you:but..but..i felt that i have to save you..i just couldn't help seeing you hurt..

He then looked down..he sighed and then let out a cold, but sadness in this voice..

yunho:stupid..i would have been more hurt if i lost you...

i'm shocked..he's usually so bashful..but today was a new experience..i noticed what i did was wrong, but i just couldn't help it.

you:i'm sorry..

He said it was okay..and his head leaned over and our forehead touched as stayed there together as if the glove wouldn't come of a girl's hands...We looked deeply into each other eyes and suddenly we just started leaning towards each other with realization, but couldn't stop ourself anymore..

then the rain sprinkled down from the sky..as if it was a blessing washing away the sadness. With us and our arms linked around each other..Our lips met each other..

Our tongue travelled a far distance to meet up with each other..it was inseparatable now..both of it exploring the unexplored and bonding in the midway between two caverns that has opened up..this was our first time experiecing this joy of kiss under the rain. The blessing water from the heavens that cleared up and let us become touched and linked. I'm hoping that our kiss will never end tonight..

====================================================================================================

just upd8...hoped that it was good enough?..LOl..well..i think i will make extras in this at the end or final of this ff..if you had read my first story of pressed flowers..then you know what i'm talking about..i'll edit this later..just snuck time to upd8 this from doing my project..sry if it isn't all that amazing..