In historical clothes

Now and Forever

jaejoong:i don't need to apoligize. Remember i'm the boss.

you:does it look like i care? He was getting scold at for nothing.

jaejoong:he should know his post. He has no right to say anything back while he works under me.

yunho:it's okay (______). I don't mind. It's my job. I apericated that you were mad at him because of what he did.

you:but yunho......

yunho:it's okay. It's part of life. People get blame on for no reason sometimes. so let it go. please?

you:fine. I'll drop it because you ask me so nicely.

you looked at yunho and laughed and turned to jaejoong and glared at him. He looked at you back filled up with excitement.

jaejoong:you make my blood boil come with me, so we can get your size on your clothes.

you:hey, let go of me...

jaejoong dragged you into the clothes store and told them to dress you up and take measurements. while yunho was suppose to stay there and keep watch. After awhile you wearing a whole bunch of clothes, jaejoong thought of an idea.

jaejoong:hey, lady.

dressup lady:yes?

jaejoong:make her wear a historical outifit that was from a long time ago.

you and yunho:what?

jaejoong:don't you what me yunho, just stand there and watch.

yunho:yes, sir.

you:but i don't want to be wearing that clothes.

jaejoong:do it.

dressup lady:yes sir.

after a moment of time, you came out and yunho and jaejoong was awed.

jaejoong:you look incredibly beautiful.

you:i don't like this clothing.

yunho was just stunned.

yunho:you look like her..........

you:huh?

jaejoong:who?

yunho:just someone, that is all..sorry.

jaejoong:well, whatever.

jaejoong then told yunho to causally talk to you for a bit.

yunho:um..you look like the girl in my dream.

you:really? i don't see it.

yunho:anyways...you still look pretty in it.

whatever came out of yunho's mouth was always so honest, but i didn't know what to do except blush.

click!

yunho: boss get ready to..

jaejoong interrupted his talking.

jaejoong:don't worry. i just took a picture. no need to get alarmed.

yunho:oh okay.

you:you took a picture of me, huh?

jaejoong:what can i say, after work is done, i can't have you by my side, so this picture will do for now.

jaejoong said it with a smirk. i can quite feel that he was up to no good. Then he commanded yunho to get the limo ready and to go back, but before i go, i have to dress up in the other clothes he bought for me. All the clothes i tried on, he bought it. Too much clothes now. We arrive at the company several minutes later. I just recently noticed that, we were at the mall almost the whole day. We all got out and jae spoke to us.

jaejoong:well, you were splendid, well, except you yunho.

yunho:yes, and i'm sorry. I'll do a better job next time.

jaejoong:well, said. now go home. you too

you:okay. I don't need your permission.

jaejoong:i like girls like you. You boil up my every moment. I like the current you right now. The shy you was a bit to easy to control and it isn't as fun as you are now.

you:argh..whatever...

you left and headed towards your house direction. yunho was leaving in the same direction so he decided to accompany you. You didn't mind, he wasn't a big head as jaejoong was, so all the more. It was also like you were attracted to yunho like a magnet and he felt the same. He walked you all the way to your house, then he left. You didn't know what the feeling is, but it feels as if yunho was somehow...special in a way...then you realize that you need to cook for dinner, and forgot what you thought about....meanwhile....jaejoong arrived at his house and spoke to his great grandfather. He then showed his great grandfather the picture and his great grandfather smirked.