You Don't Look Alike

Now and Forever

It was the next day at work..last night when i came home, my sister was actually shocked that i did not disguised myself. Well, she knows how well, i was like. Strong,but yet shy and always independent. She asked me if i found anything for her to do. I just told her that she's going to work with me tomorrow. She was quite shocked, but still willing to go anyways. I told her that i will wake her up early tomorrow. She told me that it would be good if i would try to avoid any contacts with guys because they might stalk me. I agreed and took a shower and feel asleep,so soundly. The next day came, and i woke up at five thirty a.m. in the morning to cook and finished around five fifty, then i took a quick rinse. Finally going to wake up my sister. It was barely six. I tried waking her up again, but she always tries to kick me and hit me with her fist.

you:hey, yooli...wake up now...we going to eat and you can see the handsome boss everybody keeps telling me about.

yooli didn't waste a second. Right after hearing food and boys, those were her two most favorite things. Well, she also loves bullying me too..so i don't know if that count, but i woke her up and we ate. Then i dressed in those clothes that jae, bought for me.

you:I dont like wearing these flashy clothes...it makes me look like his toy...im going to dress in this...

yooli:oh, that is a great idea! that way, it'll make me look prettier!

you:uh...thanks?....

so you dressed up however way it was comfortable to you.  Took your sister and both of you guys rode the bus with lily again. Every man in the bus was however kept their eyes on you mostly and then your sister. One of the guys tried to approached me or so it seemed, but yooli told them to back off because she doesn't want anything to deal with them. They seemed like loser to her, but being told off, just seemed to make him very happy, as if he heard a voice of an angel, but i didnt care and we got off at the work place. We were about to go in, when....jae suddenly arrives in his flashy ways again, and got yunho on his side of protection and then got inside. Yoochun then comes out after him with junsu. The whole crowd of girls screamed at them as if a fan club started. I kept thinking to myself. This is not school...they are not even a group of singer. This is work and fangirls are here. Must be pretty weird though, but i noticed that when yoochun passes lily, he smiles at her and lily smiles back. I have never really seen her smile like that. It was like she knows yoochun, but i dont want to ask. After yoochun got inside. The fangirls disappeared. We walked inside and i separated from lily and then went to jae's room.

you:hello, boss.... Hi yunho...oh... i brought my twin sister like you said.

jae:really?..well...don't just stand there, bring her in.

yooli:i dont need her to bring me in. I will come myself.

yooli just stood there and looked at jae. Yunho was observing how yooli was like and her appearance. Jae stares back and then yoochun, changmin, and junsu, came in. They stares at yooli as well.

yooli:what? do i have something on my face?!

jae:no nothing.

junsu:wow, they are twins.

yoochun:hmm...

changmin:well, i have enough staring...i'm going back to work...

yooli look offended and she just looked back at jae.

jae and yoochun said that yooli does look at you, but then yunho spoke.

yunho:well, you look like (___), but i think (_____) is a bit prettier and she is different from you.

jae:what are you saying yunho?...you're not involve in this. Just stand there and watch out.

yunho:yes...sir...........

yunho turns around and i thought it was totally unfair, but since yunho asked me so nicely not to do it...i won't get my emotion get in the way of jae.

jae:you look quite pretty. I think i might just hire you to work here, like you sister as well.

yooli and you:what?

yoochun:wait...jae..

jae:what?

yoochun:yunho is right about it..you can tell the difference between these two even if the are wearing the same clothes. (___) does look a bit more prettier than yooli and a bit more different, in behavior wise.

you:if this is it..i want to take my sister back to our house.

yunho:well...i know it is like that, but please calm down..you're doing this for your sister.

you:oh...yunho...

jae cuts yunho off and yoochun just laughed, as if he knows the hidden feelings of liking each other, but i dont know if it's like that yet...jae told yooli that she can work at the same place, but she most pleasure him. I was quite angry but my sister has a job and i don't want this to happen, so then yooli became that in the end. I was going to say someting, but jae made me lost my thoughts. i just thought whatever and i was going to go to the room next door of jae's office, and  yunho followed me to  that  room, where we talked, but then jae wouldnt let and decide to plan out his master plan....it has just started to unfold... I am scared for what might happen later on today....

=============================================

omg...im so sry, if this one is completely boring in some sort of way..but anyways, i hope you still like what might come up next....