Meeting Each Other

Now and Forever

yunho:well, sort of..

you:yea.. He helped me when i got robbed by a robber.

yunho:i didn't expect to see you here.

you:same.

jaejoong:enough with the chit chat! You are my personal body guard and you are now my personal secretary.

you and yunho: yes, boss.

jaejoong:follow me!!

you and yunho followed jaejoong. Yunho was doing his job on the way toward jaejoong's office, but you were still not quite sure why is that you were chosen to be his personal secretary. Then all of us got to jaejoong's office.

jaejoong:i want you to meet my buddy who was with me through thick and thin. Who is also  vice president of this company with me. Mr. Park Yoochun.

yoochun:it's a pleasure to meet both of you.

you and yunho bowed to show respect to yoochun.

yoochun:oh. who's this beauty right here?

jaejoong:someone that was working with all the other people. I didn't expect she would be a beauty until i got rid of her fake dorky glasses and her stupid hood.

yoochun:she looks like a tomboy in those clothes.

you looked at yoochun. he seemed like a nice guy, but you still avert your eyes because you think you don't belong in this high class place.

yoochun:oh my bodyguard you let me have. he's quite energetic. Come in.

junsu: Xiah Junsu reporting for duty. What will you like? do want to play game or perhaps want me to do some dancing or perhaps play a sport with you?

yoochun:this is what i mean by energetic.

yoochun laughed after he said that. you get how yoochun's personallity wise works now, but you still don't get what jaejongs really wants and yunho is a total mysterious person.

Junsu:oh who is this pretty chick, boss?

yoochun:oh, she's jaejoong's personal lady now.

you:eh?

Junsu:she's quite beautiful. Do you have a sister?

you looked down and replied back.

you:i have a twin sister. She's much better than i am.

Junsu:you have a twin sister?!

jaejoong: is it true that you have a twin sister?

you:yes....

jaejoong: i want you to bring her to work tomorrow and i'll decide if she's a twin or not for me.

yoochun:hmm...twin..do you guys look the same? no offense or anything.

you:oh, none taken. We look almost the same, but you can tell the difference in personallity wise and they say i am a caterpillar, while my sister is a beautiful butterfly.

yunho:butterfly?

jaejoong:is something the matter yunho?

yunho:oh, it's nothing. I just thought about my dream that is all.

jaejoong:stay focus on your job, because you'll never know what is going to happen.

yoochun:then i'm hoping i'll see your sister tomorrow here as well.

junsu:hmm twins..

then someone enters the room.

changmin:hey, jaejoong. I have these paper here for you and yoochun here's your mail that you guys need to do for the company.

yunho:changmin?

changmin:you work here too. What a surprise yunho.

yunho:yea i haven't seen you for awhile.

changmin:yea. bye. I got to go to work.

jaejoong:it's best if you don't interfere with your personal life at work here, yunho.

jaejoong said it so coldly as if he was somehow throwing ice darts at yunho.

yunho:i'm sorry, boss. I won't anymore.

jaejoong:i'll let that slide, because changmin is also my collegue from college.

yunho:yes sir. I won't do it next time.

jaejoong:as for you. I will take you out personally and make you dress better clothes.

you:what?!

you were being drag in this world of craziness and all these hot guys in the same room. You felt like it was a dream that is going to be a nightmare, everyday when you enter now.