Different

Now and Forever

*i decided to change the way i write so it wouldn't be so confusing on me, so 4give me.* *your pov. of course*

When i opened my eyes, i looked around. Next thing i knew i saw four really handsome guys around me and a very pretty girl. I flinched and moved back wondering where the hell was i?

"are you feeling better?"

I looked at the slender male who looked very beautiful with his pale skin and his dark elbony hair. I was going to speak when..the pretty girl started talking very fast to me.

"Sis, i swear! i didn't want anything to happened, i didn't even know that..."

i cut her off.

"Who are you guys? What do you guys want? Who am i?"

i start to panic and look everywhere around the hospital room. My head suddenly really hurted it feels that it was spinning really fast inside. My skills, everything i can remember, i just can't remember anybody in my life.

"are you okay? You seem in pain"

i looked at them. They looked very worried about me, but to me i was very lost on who everybody was. I took a deep breath, and then everything was pitched black again.

----------------

[jae's pov]

When she woke up i was so happy. I was nervous, i spent everyday just to see if she was okay and she finally woke up.

"are you feeling better?"

i asked her, with relievedness and with happiness, but i saw the lost and confusion in her eyes. All of the sudden YooLi just started babbling about things that i didn't get. Then she was cut off, it seemed like she was very guilty of something. It seemed suspious.

"Who are you guys? What do you guys want? Who am i?"

when she uttered that out of . I feel like my world broke into a million of pieces, but i guess it's better for her not to remember what happen in the past. I looked at her, trying to smile nicely and calmly spoke to her.

"are you okay? You seem in pain?"

after i finished, my sentence, he eyes, looked fuzzy and then she out.

"DOCTOR!!"

-------------------------

1 year later...

I picked up some document from changmin's office and started walking to mines and my boss.It seemed like i knew what i was doing on my work before time around came. I walked in there diligently and then he surprised me.

"surprise my love!"

"Stop jae! you're making me embarrassed."

he suddenly hugged me from the behind. He was messing around and then hugging me hard, whispering into my ears. It tickled.

"jae...ha..stop...it tickles."

"I can't baby....You're the only reason why i get so..."

i felt a bump on my and i quickly jumped and turned around to look at him. He tried hard to surpress his desire for me..It looked so cute. I started giggling at him.

"You got hard, because i was around?"

I laughed really hard and then started mocking him. He pouted very cutely and then grabbed me and pound me down on my desk. I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"You think i'm only kidding which is cute, but if one day, i did, then be prepare for it no matter what. Huff"

he said as he blew air into my ear. It made me looked away and blush. He slowly tilt his head and then his lips met mines. It seemed gently and nice till his hand started to cup my .

"JAE! Stop!"

i pushed him off. A trace of my old memory flashed through my mind. I saw myself having my first kiss with a man that didn't ring a bell in my head. I was the one who shyly kissed him infront of everybody.

"The background..."

i mutter. I looked confused for a bit and then i decided to ask a bold question.

"Jae, were you my first kiss?"

he seems to hesitated at first and then flatly answered a yes to me.

"where was our first kiss at?"

"at this office right here why you ask?"

I looked a bit confused at first and then i looked at jae with confusion in my heart, my mind, and in my eyes.

"don't worry baby. You'll be okay. I swear you'll be okay. I'll be here when you need me. Even if you remember the past or not."

I looked at him. He had gentleness in his eyes. It was as if he was willing to do anything to protect me from getting hurt. He feels like my knight and shining armor, but i feel like there is something or someone in my life that is missing.

I looked at my keychain i attached onto my phone. It is my good luck charm. I kissed it gently and then tears started to fall from my eyes, i didn't even know what it meant.

"two butterflies on a flower."

I looked at it carefully and i noticed that there was a part missing from this ring that i turned it into a keychain.

"where's the flower's stem?"

It seemed very confusing, but i start to question myself. I start to wonder. I looked at this whole office in this building. Nothing seems different. After work, i told my boyfriend, jae, to go home ahead and i'll walk home.

"but babe, i want to take you home."

"no..jae..i wanna walk home..I feel like i need a breather. Please understand okay?"

he nodded and drove off to the house first. I started walking to our house, but i felt like something was calling me. I looked at the sky, no doubt a butterfly caught my attention. I felt like it was leading me the way to somewhere, so i decided to follow it and it lead me to this one building that i don't ever remember being there. I looked at it carefully.

I saw an illusion of what was there.

"A construction site?"

I looked at it. It was a replay of my flashback. My first kiss there. Looking at him staring him hard down, but his face doesn't show. He looked away when i walked away. I saw myself standing in front of the company and saw jae coming.

For the first time i saw him smirking at me and then he ran to me and jae walked of sadly and in rage for a bit too. It rained and we kiss and it was passionate. When the illusion stopped, i noticed i was at the company again. I touched my lips.

"It feels different from Jae's kiss."

I heard someone whispering my name and i turned around and saw my sister with an unknown man.

"Sis...I'm getting married."

I was shocked at the fact that she was getting married and everything was jumbling around in my head.

"and is he the man you're marrying YooLi?"

i said with a smile and he came out from the shadow into the light where i saw his face prefectly lit.

"Hello...It's been a long time."

he flatly said to me with a smile and then said my name. My eyes widen and his voice whispered through my whole body and i looked at him confusely with tears falling from my eyes. Within that second i felt someone's kind hands blocking my sight, stopping me from crying in front of them.

"Enough. That's enough. You hurt her enough Yunho."

Jae's strong and comfortable arms kindly took me away from this site. I see my sister with the man, that my body cries for. I looked at them with confusion and enter jae's car. My body and my tear reacted towards him. Tears wouldn't stop falling. Jae told me to cry my heart content out and then i slowly closed my eyes towards sleep.

"You don't have to cry anymore i'm here for you. I swear, that no matter how painful it is for you. We'll endure it together."

i heard him say to me before i feel asleep in his car and felt his gentle kiss on my fingers. Everything is different now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOT HOOT!! dang i finally updated it..it took me so long! i feel that this has been on delay for too long..working on it..but working also limits my time so my bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------