Shopping Drama

Now and Forever

jaejoong:you Yunho, come with me and you come with me.

it seems obvious that jaejoong doesn't even know your name, but you didn't move.

jaejoong:i told you to come with me.

he grabbed you, and it hurted your arms. You kind of flinched when it hurted. Yunho saw it.

yunho:not to be rude and all boss, but her arm is getting bruised up. I think it's good if you say her name to get her cooperation.

jaejoong:shut up.

jaejoong didn't even know that he forgot to ask what your name was and he turned around and suddenly ask you for it.

you:my name is (_____).

jaejoong:alright. (_____) let's go.

you:um..where are we going to boss?

jaejoong:taking you to the mall shopping center and getting you in better clothes.

you:uh...

jaejoong:if i say so, then i say so. Don't try to make me change my mind.

you:oh, okay boss..

jaejoong got out of the company and with you by his side the girls stopped to stare at you and jae just keep dragging you. Yunho was looking out to see if there was anybody trying to do any harm to you guys. All of you guys got in the limo safe and sound. Then awhile later got to the mall.

jaejoong:Yunho. You watch her and make sure no one talk to her, while i will go inside and get her all the clothes in exchange, because i can handle this.

while jaejoong went inside the store to buy you clothes, you sat on the bench watching the waterfall. You were staring off into space, about why is that all the sudden you would dream about your past life. Everybody around notices you beauty because you no longer have a disguise to cover yourself up, but you didn't even notice about it. Yunho notices that two boys were about to hit on you so he came in.

yunho:hey (______)....

you snapped out of your daydream and saw two boys that was approaching you, but yunho came in time. You then turned and look at yunho.

you:yunho.

yunho:so what were you in deep thoughts about?

you:huh?....oh i'm sorry. I was daydreaming about my dream i had this morning.

yunho:what kind of dream is it?

yunho asked curiously.

you:a dream about my past life. Do you think it's weird because all out of the sudden i just dreamed about my past?

yunho:no, i don't think it's strange, because i had a dream like that today as well.

you:really?..i had a dream about two couples didn't get each other, and someone was interfering with their love.

yunho:you did? I did too, but the girl i dreamed about looks exactly like you.

you:really the man i dreamed about, now that i think about it..looks exactly as you as well.

yunho:do, do you think it's coincidence of meeting each other?

you:i don't think so..

when you guys were talking about your dreams you guys had this morning jaejoong came back and he saw that both of you were talking and yunho wasn't doing his post. He also notices that everybody focus their attention on both of you guys.

some walk byers: oh my god! aren't they the cutest and best looking couple you seen?

jaejoong looked at them and glared. The girls looked at jaejoong weird and left. Jaejoong was mad. he walked over there and start snapping at yunho.

jaejoong:yunho. I thought you were suppose to guard her. Why are you talking to her and abondoning your post?!

yunho:it's not like that boss. I am guarding her.

jaejoong was scolding at yunho for a while, yunho is a decent person, and you couldn't just sit there and let yunho have the blame.

you:Jaejoong. Yunho was doing his post as you said. He did guard me.

you said it without averting your eyes. Showing your true face otherwise as showing your trueself.

jaejoong:so what is up with all this mighty courage, you were always averting your eyes before and like hiding yourself.

you:i don't like siting there while innocent person is getting yelled at for no reason. Look, boss..Some boy was about to hit on me, while i was in thought and yunho came and stop that in time. You should apologize for what you did to yunho.

it looked it like it caused a scene. You broke your promise to your parent, but there was no use to it anymore anyways because the disguised was off anyways.

you:apologize to yunho!

yunho and jaejoong looked at you stunned. Awhile ago, you were shy and all, but it was like suddenly you transform into something else.