Jae's mission

Now and Forever

jae's grandfather: where did you find this girl?

jaejoong:i found her at the workplace where we are the boss at.

jae said it with a smile as if you were in his hands already.

jae's grandfather:make her yours and make sure that the kim's family will never be tarnish again.

jaejoong:yes, grandfather. By the way i told everybody to call me jae, why don't you guys ever listen that includes you grandfather.

jae's grandfather:fine, fine. Jae. Make her yours. She tarnish your ancestors with humuliation, with her stupid love she called of hers.

jae:yes. I will have her in my hands. i will try my best to get her in my best way. Muahaha!!

jae's grandfather:yes...clear that shame in the past....i know this is definitely her, because your ancestors have a picture of her in his room.

jae:is  it drawen or is it an actually picture of her?

jae's grandfather: it's both. follow me into his old room and you shall see.

jae:yes.

as jae's grandfather takes jae to his old great great, with so many great grandfather, he then begins to wonder if this was all planned by his ancestors wishes or not. They got here to the room.

jae's grandfather: here we are. This is the room where he was he kept her picture.

jae stepped in and saw a big drawen picture in the middle of the room.

jae:this is her right?

jae's grandfather:yes...this is her.....the great beauty that stole your our ancestor's heart and eyes. He married off some other lady and got kids and you are this year generation. As my father told me, i will tell you what he wanted it.

jae:what is it?

jae's grandfather:he was told that she will appear again later on in the future. He wishes for his desendent will try and make her his own. That way it was like he actually got her. In his lifetime, he couldn't figure out what she didn't want from him. He wants his generation to make her ours and ours alone. That way he can sleep in peace even after so many long years ago. You must fullfill what he wanted. Get hers to be yours, that way everything can be free and we don't need  to be in this stupid shame anymore, pluse she was the one who started this shame. You must do whatever you can to get her jae. I am saying this part on my own.

jae:yes. I will be on my way now.

jae's grandfather:oh wait. you must know one thing.

jae:what is it?

jae's grandfather:when she is in this world again. Her stupid lover will also appear and protect her from any harm. I think i believe his name was yunho. That was what i've been told from my father. You must look out for him and make sure that he stay away from her.

jae:oh...why didn't you say so. If it's just yunho i can handle them. He's nothing anyways, in fact he work under me..haha..this will be so easy.

jae's grandfather:oh...you say so?...don't be so sure...maybe he just haven't been pushed far enough..you should be prepare at all cost...after all even if it's not yunho. It's her that is the problem. she can be quite tricky..

jae:there is no need to worry anyways. It will be a piece of cake. I will handle it....Now will you exuse me. It's night time and i actually need to take a shower for my next day at work..MUAHA......

jae's grandfather:haha...fool...nothing in this world is ever the same as planned. you will soon find that out...

jae's grandfather looked at the picture again, but this time he stares at yunho..as if he knows what was coming...

 

=====================================================

sry, that it took me so long to edit this..i'm making it into a more of you that way it's better.. (_____) feel free to put your name in here, cuz of my first story i felt that it is better if i dedicated this one to the ppl who read this fic too..so i'm sry for all the messes i create...