Where it All Crashes Down

Now and Forever

We went home safely that night...I went home and was excited..Then next day jae didn't do anything..I guess nothing happened yet, well whatever that isn't my problem now..

Yoochun and Junsu, we have all become closer friends..Me and Yunho have been going over a year and almost a half now...I was so happy tomorrow will definately be the half..

That night Yunho accompany me  home...Then i reminded him of the day we kissed under the rain that day..We both laughed and then didn't look at eact other beacuse we were too shy to look at each other after all that kissing under the rain...

I felt kind of embarrassed thinking back about it again,but at the same time not really, beacuse that was the first time me and him kissed like that...it's usually a peck..

We seemed too bashful to look at each other, but then...I came to realize that i can look at his bashfull and embarrassed face if i look at him properly without being shy...This just over took my whole emotion of being shy...

yunho:what?..is there something on my face...

his whole face flustered into being bright red..It was so adorable coming from his face..I stared at him more and he turned to look at me with his eyes looking at the ground..

yunho:um...

you:um what?..

yunho:arent' you embarassed that we kissed in the rain where public can see us?...

after saying that i just realized that we kissed in public..my face turned red...And he started poking at me...

yunho:see you're face is now red..fufufu..

he let out a chuckle after looking at my face...

you:hey that wasn't fair!

yunho:so this isn't either!

In that split second He kissed me...I couldn't help myself but wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes to kiss him...After a minute of kissing...he stopped...and smiled at me..

yunho:you're home safely...Hope to see you tomorrow during lunch time again..

He waved bye to me and i waved back to him...I him still staring at me..I guess he wanted me to go in first before he leaves..so i opened the door and looked like i was about to walk in and from the corner of my eyes i saw him turn..

His back looked so beautiful from behind..and dang...his bottom isn't that bad either..I slapped myself on my cheek...Whoa..calm down...you just got him back..don't need to go that eagerly...I chuckled to myself...

If anybody saw me laughing right now under this night..they might think i'm crazy, but i don't care...thinking of him, call it crazy if you want...

The next day i woke up, i was happy as a bird chirping..I made breakfast extra early, and i decided to do a bento for him and put something special in it for our anniversary...i went to the bedroom to wake up my sister...

Her foot came flying to my face, but i blocked it and then i grabbed it and tickled her...She started laughing..and then she got up and kicked her feet and arms into the air...

YooLi:YA!!!! DON'T YOU DARE EFFEN DO THAT AGAIN!!

i started laughing at my sister...she grabbed her pillow and whacked me hard with it..I my head flew towards the wall and i stopped myself to fix my hair...and face her again...

YooLi:aish...This stupid sister is crazy now...aish!!

i looked at her and then giggled...

you:you're food is ready...oh and i think you're boss called you, to come to work early..so you can't miss work today..

YooLi:Why does he care?..Besides he'll let me off the Hook ag..

you:he said if you don't come he's not afraid to fire you..There is more prettier girls than you out on the streets...

i said it with a smile...She looked at me viciously and then dropped her head to looked down and throw another fit...Then messed up her hair some more..

YooLi:Fine!! I'm going...

she got up and stomped towards the bathroom..After that finished, i ran off to work, i know that Jae will be there with his threats, but since Yunho said we were in this together, i decided to go with what he said..I ran off to work..

Once i got to work i couldn't help it, but kept humming a song...I couldn't help it...Once jae walked in the room..I still didn't stop i didn't care about what Jae have to say or what he was going to do because he can't ruin my day today...He walked in and dropped his things on his desk and came around my desk and was standing behind me..

you:what?

jae:nothing...I just wanted you to know that..

He pauses and i still didn't stop what i was doing and was ordering the files in orders and i felt air near my ears...I stopped what i did when he whispered into my ears..

Jae:My plan is set in motion a long time ago...I didn't know you guys will last this long, and now i'm still waiting to see how long you guys will last..

Then he patted the right side of my shoulders...I paused for a bit

changmin:I didn't hear or see anything...

He dropped the paperwork on my desk to order it..I was wondering what he was scheming this time, but he walked off humming the song i just hummed..I told myself that i wouldn't let it bothered me until it hits that time...Yoochun and Junsu walked in..

Yoochun and Junsu: Hi!

they smile with their warm regards..I smiled back and told them good moring as well..

Junsu:You must be really thoughtful, to still support my Hyung till now..

He smiled back and i kind of didn't get it..I was going to ask him what it was, but yoochun wacked his head with a rolled up magazine and I waited patiently until it was lunch time..Once the clock ticked to twelve I got up and i went to go visit Yunho..I got to the construction work site..

you:uh..Excuse me, is Jung Yunho here?

one of the worker:Oh you didn't know?..he was fired from work..A long time ago..I think it was a year and a half ago..

i gasped..But i was still wondering why they were working on this site..He responded back to me that it was because the boss that told them to stop and work on another thing before this one,because this one is important or something like that..BUt after that i just heard blah blah..and i left to go to Yunho's house..

I arrived at his house..I took a deep breath before i was going to enter in..I knocked at the door and he opened it.. and then told me to come inside of the house..I went in and i put the bento on the side of the table..I looked at his face..His face was pretty pale..

you:what is wrong?

I asked him when i walked towards him putting my hands over his and sitting down on the floor..He turned and looked at me when i said that to him..He got up and i got up also...He suddenly hugged me...I was shocked and his lips went towards my ears..

Yunho:Let's break up..

You:WHAT!!!?...but why?..I thought you Love Me?!

he didn't respond back and i was shaking him..all that year and a half was simply for nothing? I was beating on his chest and he held my wrist..

Yunho:because I DON'T LO-VE YOU ANY-MORE..AND EVERYTIME I'M WITH YOU I'M SUFFERING! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!

then he threw my wrist down and brushed me out of his house..I sat there crying for awhile..After a while i went back to work..I guess jae's plan is working now that he's going to separate us...I wiped away all my tears...My eyes were still a bit red..but nothing else would have happened...tears were still kind of escaping my eyes, but i didn't know anybody was watching me..

jae:you didn't to cry about that..

oh great out of all the time he comes out..I still don't know what he was scheming..i looked at him filled with anger and despise in my eyes..

you:Of course i need to cry..What i had with him was taken away by somebody!

jae:What are you talking about?! All I did was fired him and that was It..I wouldn't go that beyond!

you:I can't Trust YOU!!! You always want me to suffer!! That is why..

yoochun:That is not true...

changmin:though he looks like that Jae wouldn't go that beyond as to Hurt you that much..

I looked at them...

you: NO!! You guys are Lying!!

I ran outside and kept running for it...I heard somebody was catching up with me from behind..

jae:Stop..Don't go there..You're going to get Hurt!

you:I'm already Hurt!!

Jae:Don't run pass that!!

I ran for it anyways.. He was still chasing me..

BEEP BEEP!!! CRASH!!!

All i know is that i was about to black out...I feel like i was already dead..He finally reached...He was tearing up looking at me..Why would he tear up?

jae:Don't die on me..I still didn't have the chance with You yet...Don't die on me..Hello hospital!!Give me an Ambulance!Please Somebody is dying!!

is this what he was suffering?..i made him suffered more?..am i the bringer of suffer for everybody?..I finally looked at jae..I was breathing very hard..

you:Jae..I am sorry for bring you pain..and please don't tell Yunho..

with that said...More tears escaped my eyes..and i looked at the sky with my blurred image of the blue sky crashing down on me sight...and so i closed my eyes..

Jae:No..NO!!!

====================================================================================================

It's not edited..but I will get to it soon..Sry for the long wait on this one..