The Pocky Game

Now and Forever

For a few couples of days i have been in dazed of yunho's body figure, but i couldn't make myself stop blushing everytime i picture that. I mean it was quite hot. I went towards work. I see yunho everyday. going to work, lunch break, and going back home. Everything seems perfect. We haven't know each other for so long but it felt like we were in sync of something. One day at work, when i was in dazed of yunho while eating a strawberry pocky stick, jae came and took the other end of my pocky. I didn't notice anything much until jae's breath got closer to my face and i stop in trance. i fell of my chair and broke the pocky stick. I came back up and fixed the chair and sat on it again.

you:sorry boss i wasn't paying attention.

jae:shut up.

i was quite shocked of what jae said. Usually he's in a pissy mood, but he seemed a bit more pissed then ever. He had a suggestion to make his mood better and of course this is my job so i asked him what it was. he purposely tried acting quite and with his wicked smile, i can feel that it's something not pretty.

jae:let's play a game to make my mood feel better.

i wondered what it was, but he said that if i take this then i can't back and if i don't take it then yunho's job will be in danger. So i can't deny it no matter what.

you:what is it?

jae:let's play a pocky game.

you:and?

jae:let's see who can eat more of the pocky stick with our mouth.Every thirty seconds that pass we both have to eat a little more. The one who eats more wins or if the other one let go of what he/she was eating.

i was determine not to lose to jae. i don't want to back down and trouble yunho. Indeed every thirty second we got closer and closer to each other. What i failed to notice is i'm going to lose this game. The next eating will land my lips to jae's lips. Right when we were about to i let go. jae smirk and he seems to be a bigger happier mood leding me to feel miserable.

jae:from now on you are under my control. Kiss me and Yunho's work won't end up in jeopardy. I'll give you till eight pm right here in front of the company. If you don't come within that time to kiss me, then yunho's career and money will be going to waste. He can never find a job again. I shooked my head. i know that yunho supposedly took my first kiss, but that wasn't mine really. I didn't kiss him back, so to me it isn't considered at all. After work i walked to yunho's work place knowing that our happy days seems over and controlled. I tried to act really happy, but im a bad actress. he asked me what was wrong. I didn't answer him, but something else.

you:yunho.

yunho:yes?

you:kiss me....

he seems shocked and he was bashful and looked around to see if anybody was looking. He was too cute. It seems i am his first kiss. Nobody seems to be looking and he kissed me. Both of our eyes were closed and tears dropped from the side of my tear shaped eyes.

yunho:what's wrong?

he said it so caringly. I didn't want my first kiss to be with that stupid kim jaejoong b@stard.

you:nothing is wrong.

yunho:are you sure.

you:yes. No matter what happens. I still like you okay?

yunho:i'm lost.

you:everything that will happen is for your own sake okay?

yunho:okay, but i'm still lost..

i kissed him and he blushed. We both closed our eyes again and then I told him i have to go. My days with Yunho is ending. i don't want that to happen. i want him to be safe from any danger. He doesn't except anything. I find that a better for him not to really know. Around eight i saw jae in front of the company.

jae:so you came to seal the deal?

you:im not doing this for you, b@stard!

jae:ooh...someone's angry.

you:you can do what you want anyways, because you may have everything, but not my heart.

jae:what?!

you:my heart, mind, and soul is not yours. Just letting you know.

jae:well, why should it matter? What i want you is anyways. Now kiss me.

you:i'm not kissing you.

jae:fine then i will.

He moved forward and kissed me. I had my eyes opened during that kiss. I didn't like it one bit. I wonder if yunho is safe from jae now. I didn't even get to say goodbye to him.

====================================================================================================

it's not edited yet...but i will edit it some other day..hope you guys like this upd8  :)