His Girlfriend?

Now and Forever

It has been some months that things like jae getting mad happened already so long ago. Even though yunho was fired and all, i still had contact with him. I didn't want anybody else to know where yunho worked. We have spent a lot of time together through lunch time for the past whole week. We knew each other better too. It was the first friday of the beginning of the new month and i left to visit him.

you:hi yunho.

yunho:hello.

you:you're all sweaty from working hard on the construction work. Here let me help you.

yunho:no it's okay i can do it myself.

you:don't be so stubborned.

I started to wipe off the sweat off of his face and we were looking at each other straight in the eyes, when all the sudden we hear some walk byers talked.

some girl:DAM! HE'S FINE! I WOULD LOVE TO BE HER.

some dude:HIS CHICK IS HELLA FINE! I WOULD LOVE TO BE HIM.

I stopped and we both blushed. Well, we have been seeing each other for some months. I didn't know if yunho felt the same. He was all shy and scratched his head and asked me a question.

yunho:do you want to be my girlfriend?

he asked so bashfully, i have never seen this yunho before. I just giggled and he thought i said no, so i couldn't help, but , but i did answered back.

you:yes. I will.

After the whole day was over. i kept being in dazed about being Yunho's girlfriend. All though i have no idea of what it really meant by being girlfriend or boyfriend, but i was glad that i became his girl. I was walking home, when i felt that somebody was following me. I turned and looked, but i saw nobody. I thought it was just an illusion or so, but a man who looked as a came towards me with a knife. I was ready to hit him with my bag and i saw Jae at the corner. It looks as if he was spying on me the whole time. I forgot about the knife and it came towards me. I saw jae almost running towards me, but a hand blocked this person and kicked him to the ground.

yunho:don't touch my girl or your face will be heading to the ground again.

the man shooked his head and ran. It made yunho looked like an animal.

you:hey yunho. What are you doing here?

he looked at me as if i was pretty much an idiot. Then i looked next to me and it was the place where yunho was working at. I felt dumb. He smiled and then looked at me.

yunho:i hoped you are okay because i don't know what i would do if i saw you getting hurt.

i just shook my head. Yunho looked so beautiful today. It made him look so manlier than ever before, but i just noticed that he had no shirt on and was just wearing and overall to hold his pants up. I flushed red and i told him i had to go home. I ran into my bedroom and thought to myself.

you:(thinking) what was i thinking? I mean he looked hot, but he just looked hotter today. Oh my gosh i should calm down, but i couldn't. Everytime i tried to calm down. Yunho's hot body figure in my mind just kept popping up and i just kept on blushing.

Meanwhile from the corner of the street across from my house, jae was there staring at my house.

jae:don't misunderstand my princess. I'm the only prince for you and i intend to make that happen. Just wait my little pretty. Thought you can hide yunho from me, well think again...Hahaha!

===================================================================================================

sry for the long upd8...*sigh* i haven't edited it yet because i had a hard day today and i'm exhausted, but i wanted to upd8 this for you guys who support this ff..i hope you guys enjoyed it..