Yoochun's Decieving Look

Now and Forever

it's been a week since i last saw yunho. I was forbid to ever see him again. This is a blackmail, i wished i can do something for him, but running away with him and have no money isn't going to work because i'm sure that jae will be following us until the end of this world.

I wished there i can do something that will help yunho and be with him. At least i have a happy memory of him. He can't invade my privacy in my mind. I can always think of him no matter what. I'm starting feel lonely without him. I missed him so much...I was so consumed in my thoughts that i heard splatters on the desk. I looked at it and observed it hard.

you:it's tears......my tears.......

who am i kidding?! I don't think it's like anymore..i think...it's more like im in love?..but this degree of like is not love i don't think. I think i just miss him to much...im overthinking it too much.

I slapped myself on my cheeks thinking that this is the result im doing so Yunho will be saved not me..i can't think of such things. I heard somebody came through the door.

you:good morning. Mr. Park.

He told junsu to go out and he wanted to speak to me alone. It was something about it that has to be private, so he says to junsu, but junsu was bugging that he wanted to stay and chat with us too.

Yoochun said that he can go play his ps3 for a bit when they finished talking. He was so happy hearing that he jetted out to go play it. Yoochun lead me to his office and we went to another door in his office room that connected to another room.

He told me to sit and i sat by the window. He locked the door and he turned around with this face. i was quite scared and he came to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

you:yoochun?....

he then smirked and then smiled at me. This behavior was making me feel very creepy and he leaned over to me. His head was closed to my face and he closed his eyes...

you:yoochun?....

Meanwhile

[[Yunho's POV]]

i wonder what she has been doing..i felt that i haven't seen her for a long time. I thought we were girlfriend and boyfriend. I was think about it and i suddenly flustered. I always seem to be reminded of that kiss we had..even though it wasn't a real kiss like other couples do...i still kissed her and she kissed back..that much...im happy that i got it...but i'm going to surprise her and go to her workplace after work time.

yunho:yes that is a plan..jae can't do anything about it even if im standing there..there is nothing wrong with it. I'm going to visit you now. :)

[[end of Pov]]

you:yea that is what happened.

yoochun:i know that i shouldn't be like this towards you guys, but jae's not like that. I think that he's starting to get attached to you. I know that You and Yunho have a thing, but you should take action so that you can be with him too..i know what jae is doing is wrong. I'm here to advise if you need help.

you:thanks yoochun. I feel better..I'll come back to you anytime i think i'm in trouble.

yoochun:don't worry. It was my pleasure. I know that you liked it..

I blushed hard and got angried at yoochun.

you:No!!I didn't like it! IT JUST REALLY HURTED! and besides, please don't tell yunho about this..He might try it on me next time, if i don't tell him too.

yoochun: don't worry. It's yours and mine secret.

i saw yoochun fixing his collar shirt and then putting his suit jacket back on him. What we did seems to be very sweaty and a lot of work. I hope yunho doesn't find out about this secret..i really don't want jae to know about this at all.

I went back out and went to my desk and sat there. Jae was in the room He study me and looked at me very closely, even though i don't like him, this is work. I still don't like him.

jae:what happened and where did you go?

you:somewhere with yoochun.

yoochun then came out with junsu and then they were in the room too. Jae glared at yoochun, like what did he make me become all sweaty like. He asked yoochun, but all yoochun replied was...

yoochun:it was something..that hurted her..and she liked it...there is nothing more..

he then flahsed a smile at me..and i kind of.. ^.^" back with sweat and a slight smile. Jae seemed furious. It was finally the end of the day and it was time to go home. I thought about what yoochun did to me earlier.

[[Flashback]]

you:ah..ha......ha....ahahahaha...please stop you're hurting me....let me go...it hurts...

yoochun:not until you tell me..i don't care if it hurts...

you:please no......hah....ahh...ha!!

yoochun:tell me....or i'll do it harder..

you:mmm....hah....ah.....no...

yoochun:tell me or i'll do it even rougher and harder!

you:i'll tell you about it.....please....just stop tickling me....ahahaha...

[[End of Flashback]]

I saw someone at the corner of the company and then jae came out too...I looked closer and it was Yunho's face...and Jae was coming out too..he saw yunho alright..revenge was plastered all over his grin. Oh boy this is gonna get ugly...

====================================================================================================

it's not edited yet. btw i hope you guys liked the upd8..i bet you guys thought erted when yoochun was tickling her..LOl..it's okay..my sister also thought so too..LOL..anyways i hope that you guys liked it..