Grandfather's Plans

Now and Forever

From the poll i got, it is a You story now and now it won't be confusing no more. I won't do anymore changing, and it's gonna stay like this to not confuse anyone else..

___________________________________________

As i woke up from my slumber, i looked around. This was definitely not my house. I stare at the historical documents and portraits around me. It interested me, so i took a detour around the house. This one particualar picture was just hanging by itself on the wall.

"She looks beautiful."

"Doesn't she?"

i head another voice. I turned to look who it was. It was an elderly who happened to stopped by. I guess he must have heard everything i said, but i couldn't stop but wonder why this portrait was by itself in this one room.

"good morning."

"good morning too ."

"You know my name?"

The elder smiles and then looked at her figure, but judging her up and down.

"You can say so."

I tried my best to smile at him, without trying to make things awkward between him and me. I finally decided to pop the question to him.

"So, who is this pretty lady?"

The elder man looked at her, and then smiled.

"Come, why don't we sit down and have some tea. I will tell you about it while we are having tea."

I agreed to take his offer because i wanted to know about the lady in the portrait.

"I shall begin then. A long time ago...Jaejoong's ancestor was a powerful man, he was ruthless, always going to another town, to kill and claim their women, and the land. Upon reaching this one town, he fell in love at first sight with a lovely woman. She's the one in the portrait."

"Wow. She must be a beauty of the town then right?"

"right, you. She is the beauty of that town, but she was also, a very strong woman. dignify of her own power."

"I see."

i smiled at the elder man, then all the suddenly i felt dizzy, my vision was going fuzzy. I noticed it was the tea that i drank, that made me fuzzy.

"What did you put in this tea?"

"I'm sorry, but it's too late for you to know what i did with it now. Have a good sleep. Everything is going according to plan."

"plans?"

i thought in my head. Losing sight of almost everything until i saw him. I saw him...I don't know why, but he brings me joy and pain in my eyes. Then i passed out.

__________________

Jae's Pov.

"Grandfather! What are you doing to her?"

"relax jae, i just put a sleeping pill in her tea. You can do whatever you want with her now and she'll be yours. You have to thank me."

I stood there. Thinking. I looked at her body. I started to feel lust all in it. It started to tangled without me trying to do anything. I started coughing and coughing looking at my great grandfather.

"you put something in my water this morning when they came to wake me up didn't you?"

i struggled to say with trying to control my urge and my coughing.

"that's right. pretty soon, our curse will be broken."

I coughed somemore.

"cursed?...What the fu-..."

i passed out. when i woke up. I saw her. In a stunningly, beautiful, y bathrobe.

"calm down jae. Calm down."

i kept trying to tell myself.

"It's the pill that is working. Not your love."

I was trying to hold it. Holding it. I started to noticed that i was sweating more than usually. i turned to look at her. She weakly got up and saw her clothes, more than that i thought she was going to freak.

"Jae...hah..ha"

i gulped so hard, trying to calm down underneath all these y things from her.

"Jae..."

she looked at me. Her hands more towards me, and her lips that were alluring me in. I'm trying to control myself. I don't want to lose it all the sudden from a drug. I heard a noise from the side.

"I want to know how long can you withstand, before you devour her with those ually desires of yours."

"Grandfather! What did you do to her?"

"Enjoy the show, it was more than just a sleeping pill. Don't exhaust her. Mwhahaha."

i heard him laugh and then walked away from the room. I heard a clicked noise. He definitely won't let us out till morning. On top of that i have problems i need to worry about now.

"one, her iness, two, the drug in both of us, three, trying to avoid the temptation of making her sad the rest of her life."

"Jae...I can't take it anymore!...Please..Please..Kiss me."

I noticed that she's losing control too. Her eyes are very sad, and yet, i can't pull myself away, when she said "kiss me." I felt like i was under her control. I leaned foward going for that kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------

phew, okay,now now, it's not edited yet, but i'm working on some of my other ones too...so thank you for reading and being very paitent. :)