Kyuhyuk

News

 

"I just want a baby Kyuhyun, please!"
"Hyuk, I'm not sure it's practical for us right now. We're both so busy, and we don't have much time to give a child. Why don't we wait a while?"
There came the heartbreaking sounds of sobbing, and Yesung wished that he could comfort the boy. "Please agree with him, Kyu" he whispered under his breath, hoping that the boy would give his lover what he wanted.
There was no more speaking, just the sounds of Eunhyuk's heart breaking, his dreams shattering. When Eunhyuk came into the living room, he saw the happy family sitting quietly on the sofa and he turned to leave.
"Hyuk, wait" Yesung called, as loudly as he dared.
The boy turned around, and Yesung handed him the baby in his arms. He watched the way Eunhyuk sat and tenderly the baby's hair, holding onto the tiny fingers. Then he left Ryeowook sleeping on the sofa and went to talk to Kyuhyun.
 
Suddenly the baby woke up and began to cry, and Eunhyuk couldn't soothe him. Just as the boy was about to panic and give up on being a parent, Ryeowook sat up and handed him a bottle.
"He's hungry."
He watched the way Hyuk held the tiny child and gently fed him. The soft way that he supported and cradled the child, making sure that his head wasn't falling. The gentle smile on his lips that showed how much he cared for the baby. Eunhyuk would make an excellent appa.
 
Yesung knocked on the door, and saw Kyuhyun lying down on the floor, his face buried into a pillow. Gently touching his shoulder, Yesung sat next to him and waited for the boy to look up.
"What do I do? We're not ready for a baby.. If we have a baby I'll lose my job, but if we don't then I'll lose Eunhyuk.. He wants a baby more than he wants me.."
"He doesn't want a baby more than he wants to be with you. He loves you Kyu, he really does. He wants to start a family with you, and I think it's a good idea. We'll help to look after the baby, and we'll help financially too. You wouldn't need to worry about a thing..."
Finally nodding, Kyuhyun went to find Eunhyuk.