Doctor

News

 

The boy was delighted at Kyuhyun's change in attitude, and he hugged his lover and Yesung tightly.
"A baby, oh really Kyu? Thank you, thank you so much."
Kyuhyun just hugged his boyfriend gently, and gave him soft kisses.
 
Going together to the doctor to see if they could increase the chances of getting pregnant, Hyuk skipped and danced, happy at the thought of their new family.
But as Yesung opened the dorm door for the pair, they were both in tears.
 
Eunhyuk was unable to support himself as he wept, leaning against Kyuhyun and cuddling him tightly. Kyuhyun had nothing to say, he just sat down on the sofa and hugged Hyuk close. The boy was whimpering, soft fragile noises that broke Kyuhyun's heart as he wept silently.
 
Sungmin put his arm around them, hugging them close.
"What happened? Don't cry, I'm sure you can work through it."
At his words, Hyuk glared at Sungmin and pushed past him, running to his room. Kyuhyun looked at the sad boy.
"It's not your fault Min, Hyuk's just jealous.. I guess we're not guys that can get pregnant.. So he's jealous that you could." Tears fell down his face, and he kept looking at the floor. "When the doctors told us that we could never be pregnant, he just cried. He didn't say anything at all, he just hugged into me and cried.. We're not going to have a happy family like all of you." Standing up, he cast an angry look around the room before going after Eunhyuk.
 
Sungmin sat next to Yesung, and felt the older boy hug him gently. "You were just trying to comfort them Min, don't worry."
"Am I being smug? Do I come across like I've got everything and I'm showing off? I don't mean to hurt people."
"You don't come off like that Sungmin, not at all. Eunhyuk's just really upset right now, and he doesn't know what to do. I'm sure that he's not really upset at you."
 
Meanwhile, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were sitting in their room, Hyuk sobbing endlessly into Kyu's chest. He would never have the soft gentle relationship that the other's had with their children. He would never feel the baby kick, or have the glowing pride of giving birth. Kyuhyun soothed him lovingly, and Hyuk felt happy that he still had the younger boy, that he still had a loving partner.
"I'm so sorry Hyuk, I really thought it would all work out.."
"Don't be sorry Kyu, it's not anyone's fault.. Thank you for agreeing to have a baby with me.."
Cradled together, Kyuhyun gently lay Eunhyuk down in bed, and covered them both with blankets. The boy was distraught, and Kyu felt the same pain in his own heart. Despite worrying about finances and schedules, he did really want to have a child. And now he couldn't have one, couldn't give Eunhyuk what he wanted. Maybe someone else could.
 
"Eunhyuk, do you want to be with someone who can give you a child?" He asked, terrified of the boy saying 'yes' , but knowing that he had to give the boy the option.
Eunhyuk raised his head from the pillow, eyes red from crying. "You mean breaking up?"
"Yes, so that you can have a child."
Hyuk clung to Kyuhyun, holding him almost painfully tightly. "No, no please don't go.."
Feeling a little happier, Kyuhyun hugged Eunhyuk back. "I'm not going anywhere, I'd hate to leave you. At least we have each other. We'll get through this Hyuk, I know we will."
 
In the living room, Ryeowook was gently holding the baby as he sat upright, and Sungmin was filling him in on the events he had missed whilst being asleep.
"So they can't have a baby? Oh poor Hyuk, he must be devastated.." Wook looked like he was about to cry, and Yesung hugged him warmly. He looked at the boy closely and felt relieved as he saw some colour return to the boy's cheeks. Wook was strong enough to hold  the baby, and to play with Jia. Gently rocking Minkyung in his arms, he closed his eyes, imagining the pain that Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun must be feeling.