Help

News

 

When the boys arrived back at the dorm, Leeteuk gave them a warm hug. 
"Everything will be fine, Sungmin has some good news for you."
As they went to the boy, Hyuk reached for Kyu's hand and gave it a squeeze, recieving a soft squeeze back.
Min was holding a laptop, and smiling brightly.
"Here, look."
It was an website for an adoption clinic not far away. Kyuhyun smiled brightly at the thought of their future, but Hyuk still looked sad.
"It's not the same though.. I wouldn't be able to feel the baby kick, or give birth.. We won't get the full experience.."
Sungmin just gave him a hug. "I'll punch you in the stomach every so often, that'll give you the full experience. And I'll make you go to the toilet every five minutes too."
All the members relaxed as they saw the first smile spread over Hyuk's lips as the boy wiped his tears.
 
"Don't forget," Kangin said. "You have to shout at Kyuhyun until the baby comes."
"For what?"
"For everything! I slept on the sofa for four straight weeks! And I was woken up by being hit with a pillow."
Sungmin blushed, and gave a soft kiss to his boyfriend's cheek.
"And then you can have a breakdown, over pretty much anything.. Min once had one over a spoon on the floor."
The younger boy gasped. "I wouldn't do that!"
Hyuk let out a small giggle, and Kyu hugged him close.
 
"What do you say Hyukkie? You have to wait three weeks whilst they check your history, but then you can bring your baby home" Kangin said, his smile bright.
"We'll give you three weeks of pregnancy simulation" Sungmin whispered, hugging the boys close.
"Okay, thank you" Hyuk whispered, and he sat with Kyuhyun to fill out the application.
 
"Alright it's all filled out, so now you're officially pregnant" Sungmin called, laughing gently. "Let me just make you a little more uncomfortable" he said, landing a light punch on Eunhyuk's stomach.
"Ouch!" the boy shouted.
"Don't shout at me, shout at Kyuhyun" Min said happily, enjoying making the couple happy. He had never seen anyone look so happy to be punched.
"Kyuhyun that hurt."
"It's not my fault, you wanted to be the pregnant one."
"Well if I'm suffering, you should be too!" the boy shouted, punching Kyu in the stomach as well. 
"Ah, I remember that" Kangin said, the pain on Kyu's face bringing back all the memories of sleepless nights and shouts.
Smiling at the new soon-to-be parents, the couples shared a kiss.