Yesung

News

 

The religious boy sat down, looking at the tears in his boyfriend's eyes. His tone softened, and he asked again. "What don't you want me to find out?" Reaching out a hand, he gently wiped away the tears, but frowned when Wook stayed hugged tight to Kangin.
 
"Siwon.. I'm so sorry.. I'm pregnant.."
Kangin had expected the boy to hug Wook, to comfort him and tell him that everything would be alright. Even if he didn't want a baby right now, he still had a responsibility to the child. 
But Siwon didn't do that.
 
Sighing deeply, he put his head in his hands before looking at Ryeowook. "Really? Are you sure?"
"The doctor t-told me...."
Siwon looked angry, his mouth set in a deep frown and he was looking anywhere but Wook.
"You can't blame Wook, it was both of you who made the baby. You have a responsibility to care for Wook and the baby. You're the father." Kangin kept his arm around Ryeowook as he spoke.
"Am I? We wore protection so it can't be me.."
"It's not always reliable Siwon.. You can't trust it 100%."
At that, the taller boy got up from the sofa and stormed out of the room.
 
Sobbing violently, Ryeowook nuzzled into Kangin's arms. He clung to him tightly, as though he would fall apart if he let go. Sungmin appeared from the kitchen holding a bowl of soup, and smiled when he saw the pair cuddled together.
After a quick explanation, Sungmin began to feed Wook some soup, and to talk to him.
"Have you had any pain, or sickness?"
When the younger boy shook his head, Min hugged him close.
"How have you coped?" 
"I haven't..." He looked at Min. "I'm scared."
"Don't be scared, it's okay. We'll be here to help you."
 
Yesung came into the room, and Sungmin smiled at the sight of the caring boy. "Yesung, can you please go and find Siwon?"
 "Sure, where did he go?"
"He stormed off somewhere.."
Yesung nodded, but didn't move from where he was standing. "Are you okay Wookie?"
The younger boy shook his head, and quietly explained in a broken voice.
"Two pregnancies? Eunhyuk will be so happy!" He hugged Ryeowook warmly. "Come with me Wookie, we'll go find Siwon."
They held hands as they went out to the door, Yesung stopping to make sure that Wook was warmly dressed before going out into the cold. 
 
Stepping into the car, Ryeowook felt his stomach twist, and he immediately had to lean out of the window to vomit. Choking on the liquid, he leaned back weakly into the seat. Yesung wiped his mouth, and put his seatbelt on for him, before making sure that he was comfortable. Watching from the window, Kangin smiled. Ryeowook was safe with Yesung, he just wished that Siwon wasn't the father, that it could have been Yesung instead.
 
They finally found Siwon sitting on a bench, and he jumped up angrily as he saw them coming. 
"I just need to be alone for a moment!"
"Well, Ryeowook needs to be with you. Just be honest with each other, and say what you really feel. I understand both points of view here. A baby is a shock, and a lot of responsibility, but running away won't solve anything. You two need to work together."
He gently sat Wook down on the bench next to Siwon, and watched the awkward way that the taller boy embraced his boyfriend.
It was obvious that Siwon would never be fully understanding of the pregnancy, would never be comfortable to talk about it or to look at Wook. He wouldn't be okay to hold their child.
 
"Do you want to talk about it? If you have any questions then ask them, it will help. There's sure to be an answer."
"Are you 100% sure it's mine?"
"Yes! Who's else could it be?"
Yesung sighed a little. He knew that Siwon was hoping for the child not to be his, for it not to be his responsibility. So that he wouldn't be to blame. Siwon blamed Ryeowook for getting pregnant.
He watched as Ryeowook dissolved into tears, and pulled the boy close. "Sshh Wookie, it's okay. We're all here for you."
 
Siwon stood up at the words. "I'm not" he said. "I don't think this relationship will ever work..." 
"A-are you breaking up with me?.."
"Yes, sorry."
Yesung pulled Ryeowook tight to his chest, and rubbed his back as he felt the boy's heart breaking. Siwon wasn't sorry at all.