Joy

News

 

Three months later, and Sungmin was lying in hospital, desperately trying to breathe normally.
"Just take deep breaths Sungmin. That's right."
"It hurts Kangin.. Make it stop.."
"I'm so sorry Minnie, do you want a drink? Or a massage?"
"A massage would be nice."
Rubbing the boy's back gently, Kangin smiled at the thought that their baby would be here soon.
He whispered soothing words to Min, wiping his forehead and holding his hand through the contractions.
"You can do it Min, just a little while longer and our baby will be here."
The younger boy just whimpered in pain, before crying out.
After an hour of hard labour and pushing, baby cries filled the room.
 
Coming home from hospital was exciting, Kangin drove as Sungmin sat in the back next to the baby with a bottle.
"Look at her Kangin, isn't she beautiful?"
"She's perfect. She has your eyes."
"How long do you think it'll be before Eunhyuk steals her?"
Kangin just laughed. "A few minutes."
 
As soon as they came through the door, Eunhyuk ran to them, hugging and smiling.
"Can I see her, can I see her?"
Kangin held out the baby carrier, and watched as Eunhyuk held her tiny hand. Her whole hand gripped onto one of his fingers, and tears came to his eyes.
"Can we have a baby Kyuhyun?"
"Just one more level.."
 
Ryeowook was first to be allowed to hold the baby, and Yesung stood next to him as he held the tiny child.
The sweet face, and the exhausted but proud parents gave him more motivation. When his time came, he would work hard to have their baby quickly.
Looking at his boyfriend's smile, and the natural way that he carried the child, he knew that Yesung would make a wonderful father.
They all would.