Tears

News

 

The next morning, after a sleepless night on the sofa, both boys were tired and grumpy themselves. But they knew better than to complain.
Yesung was woken by an affectionate embrace. "I'm sorry I shouted at you Yesung.. I just feel really, you know..."
"I understand Wookie. If you need to shout at me to feel better, then go ahead. It breaks my heart to see you in pain.."
 
Kangin however, was woken by a pillow blow to the head.
"I have a doctor's appointment today. Did you forget?"
"No Sungmin, I didn't forget. It's at 12 so we have time to relax. The time is only 7."
When Min started one of his rants, Kangin just sighed. Six months of rants had drained the patience out of him and he just put his head in his hands and cried.
"Minnie please. Yes, you are uncomfortable and in pain, but you don't need to make everyone around you feel the same way."
 
Seeing the strong boy break down was like a slap in the face to Sungmin.
He put his arms around Kangin, and felt the shuddering sobs.
"I'm tired of watching what I say and then sleeping on the sofa. I'm tired of being screamed at all the time. I'm just tired.."
Pressing a kiss to his cheek, Sungmin gently wiped away his boyfriend's tears, realising that he had been harsh on the boy. 
"I'm sorry Kangin. I don't mean to shout, it just happens..."
"I'm not blaming you Minnie, I know it's just the hormones. But I'm just too tired for this..."
 
Sungmin apologised over and over as he kissed Kangin's hair, and then the boy fell asleep on the sofa again with his head on his lap.
And Min felt like a devil. He had taken all of his insecurities out on Kangin, every time the boy would even look at another guy, even one of the members, he would freak out and scream. Crying as he tended to his loving boyfriend, Sungmin promised to be better to him.