Adoption

News

 

In the adoption clinic, Kyuhyun was holding Hyuk's hand tightly and giving him a bright smile. Going into the room, they smiled at all the babies.
Eunhyuk instantly went to pick them up, and he sat quietly with a tiny baby in his arms, looking at Kyu pleadingly. His lover sat down, and took a baby into his arms. Sitting close together, they cradled the babies, feeding them from their bottles and their soft hair.
When the woman came in, she shook their hands and told them that they had lots of time to pick their baby.
 
Kyuhyun put his baby back in the cot, and began to walk between all the sleeping figures, checking ages.
"How old do you want the baby to be Hyuk?"
"As young as possible. I want us to be there for them for their whole life."
The woman came over to Kyuhyun and led him to a larger cot with two babies inside.
"An anonymous woman gave these babies to us just this morning. They're a boy and a girl, and she said that they were only born yesterday. She had to give them up because she was worried about how her family would react."
Hearing the words, Eunhyuk came over and picked up the baby girl. As he held her in his arms, she woke up and grabbed for his finger. Seeing the love on his boyfriend's face, Kyuhyun nodded. "I think we found our children."
 
Going out from the clinic, each boy held a baby in a carrier.
"Now, who has to drive?"
"I will Kyu, you can look after the babies."
Watching his boyfriend place the carriers into the car, and sit between them, he smiled brightly.
"Everyone will be so jealous."
But when they returned to the dorm, they found Yesung consoling a sobbing Ryeowook.
"He said that it wouldn't affect him very much. He just has to be careful and not overexcert  himself."
"I don't want him to have to be careful, he should live his life free from worries! What did I do wrong? Did I eat the wrong foods?"
 
Eunhyuk quickly carried the babies into a room where Leeteuk was looking after Minkyung, and sat down with them whilst Kyu went over to the couple.
"What happened?"
"Minkyung had a fever, and when we went to the doctors they found that he had an irregular heartbeat. But it'll probably fix itself as he gets older. It won't cause him any problems." He looked at Ryeowook, and hugged him close. "And it definitely wasn't due to you, you worked so hard and had such a healthy pregnancy. You ate perfectly, things like this just happen sometimes."
Wiping his eyes with his sleeve, Wook looked at Kyu. "I'm sorry, I'm being rude.. How was your visit to the adoption clinic? Did you choose a boy or a girl?"
"We got both, they're twins and were born just yesterday."
Smiling brightly, Kyuhyun led the couple to meet the new arrivals.