Clinics

News

 

In the morning, Yesung woke up to see Ryeowook holding Minkyung and panicking. The baby boy was crying softly and Yesung saw similar tears in his boyfriend's eyes.
"Wookie, what's wrong?"
"He's really hot Yesung, I think he has a fever. What do we do? The doctor can't give us an appointment until 8oclock!"
"He'll be okay, we just have to hang on until 8. It's half 6 now, so we just have to keep checking on him."
 
Taking the baby from Ryeowook, he felt the heat and he began to rock him gently. "Sshh appa's here. Go to sleep."
Holding the baby, he reached across and brushed away Wook's tears that had fallen. "Wookie, you go make breakfast, I'll look after him."
 
Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was showering quickly, and he smiled brightly to think of their new baby.
As he was getting dressed, he felt soft lips press against his neck, and warm arms surround him.
"Are you excited Hyuk?"
"Yes, oh yes! It doesn't feel real.."
Kyuhyun kissed his boyfriend's excited face, and held him close. "Do you want a girl or a boy? We need to decide today."
Eunhyuk frowned, this was a question that he had been struggling to answer.
 
And as both couples got into their cars, they started to drive as quickly as they could, one to an adoption clinic and one to a hospital clinic.
Yesung was holding the baby, and feeling relieved as the temperature appeared to go down, but Wook was insistent on going.
When they arrived at the clinic, they sat nervously in the waiting room, holding tightly to each other's hands.
 
Talking with the doctor, he gently checked the baby's temperature and prescribed some medicine. Checking his heart rate, he paused. Checking again, there was a different expression on his face. Sitting formally with a solemn expression,he gave the couple the news.